final.

On Stormy Nights

The grey, gloomy clouds in the sky lit up, and a slow rumble echoed throughout the sky. Raindrops pounded against the glass panes, and huddled in the corner of the room, was a girl with her hands buried in her face.

Moonbyul barged into the room, panting as she fumbled towards Solar. Her heart crumbled into pieces when she heard the girl emit a tiny sob when the thunder rumbled once again.

"I shouldn't have left you alone..." Moonbyul muttered, kneeling down and wrapping her arms around the brunette. With aquiver and nimble hands, Moonbyul traced constellations against the small of Solar's back, and allowed the girl to rest her head in the crook of her neck, in an attempt to calm her down.

"It's okay, I'm here," the taller girl whispered in the gentlest of tones, her parted lips near Solar's ear as she sang lovely lullabies, cradling her in her arms.

"Thank you," Solar mumbled, pulling Moonbyul's body closer towards hers so that they were now inches away from each other.

The blonde gazed at the beauty in her arms, her eyes tracing the perfect curves of her face, down to her rosebud lips.

They both sat in silence, as Moonbyul continued singing with the tone of cupid's songs, until the thunderstorm had ended.

"Are you feeling better?" the taller girl decided to break the silence, and the edges of her lips curved up into a loving smile whilst she brushed the loose strands of Solar's hair behind the curve of her ear.

"As long as you're here."

"I'll always be here."

Solar's lips started to quiver, and she decided to prop herself up.

"Really? Promise me."

Without thinking, Moonbyul gently pulled the fabric of Solar's clothing towards her and closed the distance inbetween their lips.

They broke apart for a moment, and she laid her forehead upon Solar's.

"Promise."