Just us, just right

Just us, just right

Mark has just finished his solo schedule today, after delivering his goodbyes to the crews he quickly left the shooting site.

 

Because of some more additional shootings they ended up finishing late, and it was almost midnight when Mark arrived back at the dorm.

 

Mark unlocked the door, and got inside. It was dark, he thought that members must be already in bed at this hour.

 

Mark walked toward the living room, he moved very carefully, not to wake the others up. He put his bag on the couch and removed his jacket.

 

He thought of a hot shower before going to bed, he really wanted to clean his body after the long and tiring shooting. When he was about to leave to the bathroom, he got startled by someone’s hands on his shoulders.

 

Mark turned his head to find Youngjae was behind of him. “Did I startle you hyung?” The younger chuckled.

 

Mark just smiled, he turned his body to face Youngjae, he moved his arms to embrace the younger. “I miss you love.” He looked Youngjae in the eyes. “I thought you sleep.”

 

Youngjae shook his head. “I’m waiting for my love to be home.”

 

Mark moved his head closer to Youngjae’s, their faces were just inches away, they can feel each other noses touched.

 

Both Mark and Youngjae closed their eyes. No ual actions was done, but the feeling was strong, the love they had for each other.

 

“You remember what day tomorrow right?” Mark opened his eyes first.

 

“Of course...your birthday.” Youngjae opened his eyes too. “That’s why, I’ve prepared something for you.” He smiled.

 

“Oh really?” Mark asked, and Youngjae nodded. “Go clean yourself, quickly. I will prepare everything here.” The younger continued.

 

“Okay love, super quick.” Mark grinned. “You ert! It’s not about that.” Youngjae chuckled.

 

“What? Why? I want my early birthday gift.” Mark pouted.

 

“Just go and find it yourself later.” Youngjae released himself from Mark, and pushed the older toward the bathroom.

 

-///-

 

Mark was out of bathroom, nothing but towel wrapped around his waist. He walked toward his (and Youngjae) room, he found that his boyfriend was in the living room.

 

“Jae, you still here?” He asked.

 

Youngjae nodded. “Get dressed go back here hyung.”

 

Mark was seeing his lover preparing something in the table, Mark saw a laptop and LCD projector. He was curious about what Youngjae was going to do with them, Mark quickly left to his bedroom and back to the living room fully clothes.

 

Mark threw himself on couch. He saw him and Youngjae on the wall. It was coming from Youngjae’s laptop that connected to the LCD projector, the younger used their photo as the desktop wallpaper.

 

Later on Youngjae was back from kitchen holding two cups in his hands.

 

Youngjae took a seat next to Mark, and giving one cup for his boyfriend. “Hot chocolate to keep us warm whole night.”

 

“And what are we going to do while staying up all night?” Mark smirked, to get his arm smacked by the younger.

 

“Euhm...we’re going to watch a video.” Youngjae said.

 

“Video? What video?” Mark asked.

 

“I made it myself. Tomorrow is your birthday, as well as our second anniversary. So I wanted to give you something special.” Youngjae got blushed while explaining to his boyfriend.

 

Mark put his cup on the table to hold Youngjae’s hands. “Aww that’s so sweet of you love.” Their eyes met, Mark lifted the younger’s hands to kiss them. “Thank you Jae, I love you.”

 

Youngjae’s face got redden. He didn’t know how many times Mark has said love to him. But everytime the older said it again and again, Youngjae still found it sweet, sweet enough to give him butterflies all over his stomach.

 

“I love you too...Mark” Youngjae replied.

 

“So, let’s play the video.” Mark excitedly said.

 

Then Youngjae double click a video file, and it started playing.

 

“Come here love.” Mark patted his own chest, Youngjae then moved his body, and leaned his head on Mark’s chest.

 

The video started playing, the music backgound was their own song, Playground.

 

The tittle was coming out first.

 

Just us, just right.

 

[Next slide] Happy birthday Mark hyung~

 

[Next slide] Happy second anniversary love~

 

[Next slide] Do you rememeber this? It was true tho~ we were awkward at the beginning #LOL#

 

[Next slide] But somehow we got closer to each other, and I got to confess to you when you did this to me, my heart started beating uncotrollable #blushed#

 

 

[Next slide] Do you remember what the other members reaction to this? #LOL#

 

 

[Next slide] We got even more closer, and didn’t hesitate to show it on public #shy#

 

 

[Next slide] We looked super awkward here #LOL# actually I was being so shy when our eyes met #blushed#

 

 

[Next slide] We started showing more of our love on public #happy#

 

 

[Next slide] I never expected that you will confess your feeling to me #surprise# but I’m happy that my love wasn’t a one sided love #happy#

 

[Next slide] We officially together two years ago on your birthday, and first making love on my birthday two years ago. It was the best birthday gift ever #blushed#

 

[Next slide] It was hard to control your hormones when you’re in love. I really wanted to kiss you that time #shy# I was happy that you back hugged me #love#

 

 

[Next slide] The happiest day of my life was there when we had coco at home. I was happy to have her, our daughter. My life has become complete with you and coco here #love#

 

 

[Next slide] You gave me this necklace, but I just got to wear it recently, sorry~ couple necklace #LOL#

 

[Next slide] Love~ Mark hyung~ thank you for taking care of me and making me happy all this time. I’m the luckiest person in the world for having you #love#


 

 

[Next slide] Happy birthday to the love of my life~ Mark Tuan. My sunshine, my source of happiness. I love you so much. It’s growing bigger and bigger each day #love#

 

[Next slide] Thank you for being born #love#

 

[Next slide] Let’s go slowly, for a very long time, together~

 

[Next slide] I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK #love#

 

[Next slide] Yours~ Youngjae #love#

 

END

 

Youngjae lifted his head to see Mark. “So, how was it?”

 

Mark was quiet, he then lowered his head to face the younger. The tears were rolling down his cheeks. Youngjae was surprised to see his boyfriends tears.

 

“Hyung you okay? I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Youngjae wiped the older’s tears. “Sorry.”

 

Mark moved his hands and placed them on Youngjae’s cheeks. “Youngjae, my love.” He said in a very sweet tone. “Don’t be sorry, this is tears of happiness.” He continued. “I got so moved by this video, I don’t know how much you love me until now. I’m sorry, I don’t think I have loved you enough until now.”

 

Youngjae cut Mark off, he shook his head. “No! I’ve never been loved this much by anyone else before.”

 

Mark nodded. “Youngjae~ I love you so much.”

 

“I love you too hyung...so so much.” Youngjae replied.

 

Their faces got closer, and soon their lips met. They kissed, a very sweet and warm kiss. They can feel the love for each other.

 

Youngjae wrapped his arms around Mark’s neck, and the kiss went deeper.

 

With still kissing the younger, Mark moved his arms to carry Youngjae bridal style.

 

They walked toward their room. Inside the room Mark slowly placed the younger on bed. He was on top of Youngjae right now.

 

Mark released the kiss first. He looked at him full of love. “Let me pay back the gift.” He smiled.

 

Youngjae nodded. “I’’m all yours.”

 

So that night they made love again for the nth time, but it was still special like the first time.

 

For Mark, it’s always felt wonderful to go inside Youngjae.

 

For Youngjae, it’s always felt so amazing to have Mark inside him.

 

They will never know what tomorrow brings for them. So, they decided to just live in the moment, and enjoy everything.

 

Even if anything might happens, as long as they’re together, then nothing to be afraid of.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My markjae feels~

Honestly, Youngjae is me LOL, that's just how much I love Mark Tuan <3

Happy birthday to my one and only, Mark Tuan.

I love you to the moon and back <3

PS: Youngjae is so lucky >.<

PSS : I didn't do double check on grammar, and spelling, so please bear with me >.<

PSSS : I don't own the pictures and gifs