Baby Blue Dress (BTS Ji-Hope)

Baby Blue Dress

-----------------Crossdressing AU--------------------

 

From: hitmanbangg@ibighit. com

To: hobiwankenobi19@naver. com

Hey Hope.

There will be an important business party in 2 days and I just wanted to tell you that it’s formal, so ahead of time order a suit, or something nice. Also, please advise the other members about the event, and make sure Taehyung doesn’t plan to wear bedroom slippers like last time. Get all of Jungkook’s white shirts from his closet too, for extra precaution of course. Thanks.

Hoseok clicked out of the new email, giggling at Hitmanbang’s humor, then opening one of his favorite shopping networks Jungkook shared with him on a new tab of his laptop- after forwarding the news to Namjoon of course. Hoseok then instinctively scanned his surroundings at the sound of rustling, just to see sleeping members scattered around the scruffy dorm, and Suga shifting in his position, a light source visible from under his blanket, most likely his phone. It was around 2am and Hoseok had his eyes wide open after so much coffee. He had just finished cleaning his shared room, and was then writing lyrics in the living room where s had passed out after performing at a concert in Busan just a few hours earlier. Now Hoseok was scrolling through the men’s suits on the website he’d been using much lately. He was on a tight budget, finding himself spend so much money on hats and japanese plushies lately when he shopped online like this. In the middle of it all, looking at nice dress shirts, Hoseok was surprised by a flashy pop up at the top of his screen: displaying a deal of some sort.

Couples outfits, buy a suit and get a free gift with your order of 45,000₩ or more

Hoseok glowed at the sight, seeing all of the low prices that showcased an array of varying colored suits. None of the clothing choices would give a big enough hint of the ‘free gift’, but he expected it to be socks, or even a coupon from shopping experience. A few minutes in, Hoseok found a nice navy suit, coming with a striped printed dress shirt and a solid black tie once it was already 3am. The free gift hinted a color, but nothing else: baby blue. Without hesitation, Hoseok bought the suit, anticipating for the package to come tomorrow afternoon. Hoseok then shut down his laptop, smiling down at the snoring younger beside him: Jimin. Hoseok extended his arm out for the knit blanket the couch provided and draped it over Jimin’s limp figure , soon falling asleep next to him faster then he fell for his charms so many years ago. —

“No, hyung!” Jimin repeated. It has been 2 hours. TWO HOURS Hoseok and Jimin wasted fighting over Hoseok’s simple suggestion. “Why did you buy that for me!” Jimin added. “It was a free gift…come on it’ll look so cute on you!” Hoseok explained. The day before, Hoseok had received his package at the dorm. He loved the suit he ordered, having a few coupons and a cute handwritten letter as expected in the box, but at the bottom revealed the so called ‘free gift’

“I’m not wearing a dress to the party!” Jimin complained once again. Now Hoseok knew what they meant by a free gift for a couple…”You’re gonna have to return it, hyung!” Hoseok rose from his seat towards a furious Jimin, Hoseok clenched the fabric in his hand, while he set the other over his younger’s shoulders, which Jimin quickly rolled off. “Please..for me?” Hoseok remained calm as he turned Jimin around to face him. Jimin was pouting like a child, looked up at his hyung who stretched the dress over his broad chest. “It’s your size, too” Jimin chuckles, finally taking the dress from Hoseok grip. “What are the members going to say?” Jimin couldn’t help himself and finally gave in, making Hoseok’s face immediately light up the room; showcasing the smile Jimin loved to see the most. “Who cares, stand by me and they’ll get the idea to back off.” The two exchanged laughs, getting prepped for the event to happen in a few hours.

The two surely made an entrance.

Hoseok saw a fire in Hitmanbang’s eyes but shrugged it off. He utterly loved how Jimin looked in the dress. It seemed tailored just for his body. Now too long, not too short, and the cut, trim…whatever you said in the fashion world, matched him to the last thread. They walked side by side towards the other members, whom were wearing different colored suits and clothing. “Hyung?” Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin, who blushed at Jungkooks longing stare. “Hey keep your eyes on Taehyung!” Hoseok joked. “Yeah!” Taehyung added, smacking the back of Jungkook’s head. “Taehyung, what did I tell you about wearing bedroom slippers at formal parties?” Hoseok nudged Taehyung’s side at the sight of Kakao Ryan slippers. “Um…Tae you’re beautiful, can wear anything you want and I’ll buy you snacks?” The members all rolled their eyes. “Are those my slippers?” Namjoon shook his head.

The party was a blast, full of jokes, laughs, and drinks all around. Although a few trainees would give disgusting glares to Jimin’s attire, Hoseok constantly would remind Jimin of how amazing he looked, making his blush every time. “What was that, Hoseok?” Hitmanbang had pulled Hoseok aside after the party, wanting an explanation from him about Jimin. “What do you mean? Jimin looked pretty formal to me” Without giving his elder a chance to respond, he walked off, finding Jimin with the other members heading into another room as the halls were being cleaned after all the other guests had left. “What did he want you for, hyung?” Jimin asked, already changed into joggers and a solid black t-shirt. “Nothing, he said he wanted you to wear that dress next time, he agrees with me that you look stunning in it.” Suga scoffed in corner of the room, typing away lyrics on his phone at the mention of mushy love. As Taehyung and Jungkook were reading webtoons, Jin was most likely planning a wedding for Jimin and Hoseok in his head. “You guys need a room, I swear.” Namjoon mocked

“Really? Cause’ I think I need another dress” Jimin tittered.