crap

Jongin's friends are s

Surprisingly nothing was awkward when Kyungsoo arrived at his door step. He came in and settled down in front of the television while Jongin made the two of them tea.

"Jongin?" he said as he placed his bottom onto the males soft yet slightly musky bed sheets.

"Hmm?" He replied

"I like you."

"I think i like you too Kyungsoo." Jongin brought them their drinks.

"Oh." Kyungsoo said, looking down at his knees and furrowing his brows in concentration. "But i- Oh never mind actually"

"What?" Jongin pressed.

"It's just," He sighed deeply, pushing up the glasses her was wearing (that Jongin considered to look unbelievably adorable on him) "I just feel bad for forcing myself onto you?" His comment came out as more of a question than intended.

"Kyungsoo. I really don't mind. Infact, i was having a pretty crap day before you called." He placed his hand on the small of the other boys back, looking deeply at his facial features and into his eyes, as Kyungsoo turned to look down again Jongin noticed a petite mole on the boys right ear. Without thinking he blurted out "Your moles are adorable."

"Thankyou." He looked up again, "I have lots of them so i guess that's a good thing?"

"Hmm" Jongin hummed before leaning in to capture the boys plump lips in a gentle kiss. This gentle kiss soon progressed into one with more passion and tongue involved and the boys finally had to pull away from each other. Jongin got up from the bed and grabbed the remote control from off of Lay's desk. He sat down again, only this time he moved his body under the covers, dragging Kyungsoo in with him.  "What film?"

"High school musical."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I hate you," He said placing a gentle kiss on this temple.

"Sure you do."