♥I still love you, baby~

Winter Love~ ♥

It is once again the snowy Christmas season. SNSD was in their dorm, drinking hot chocolate and having bonding time, angelic smiles casted on their faces. The friendship of this 9 girls warmed the whole dorm, despite the freezing cold weather outside.

"Yah, you know, it has been such a long time since we had bonding session, especially that 2011 is a busy year for all of us." Alligator Yoong suddenly commented, while biting her cup.

Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh. "Well Yoong, why not you act for us now? Act like you're in love... Hahah, this will be called 'LOVE SNOW' instead of "LOVE RAIN' ok?"

The rest of the members giggled too, and the whole room was filled with laughter.

Hyoyeon took a sip of hot chocolate and said, "Yah girls, I've been longing for love so much recently... You know, it's like the snowy season and won't it be great to have a boyfriend? Awww..."

Yuri pulled wide open, exposing her gums. A perfect imitation of Eunhyuk. "Yah Hyo, come to Oppa, I'll shower you with love!"

Hyoyeon blushed and started to have a game of chasing with Yuri around the dorm. All the other members laughed at their dorkiness.

"It's Christmas... The birth of lord Jesus..." Tiffany bowed her head and suddenly started praying, which caused Jessica to nudge her and laugh, "Fany, why are you praying alone? Call your Siwonnie along!~"

That aroused peals of laughter from the room again, while Sunny pouted cutely and said with aegyo, "Yah, only Sungmin Oppa deserves such a cute name! Sungminnie~"

SooYoung gave her a punch and yelled "DASHIN!" very loudly in her ear.

"Unnies! I have an idea, why not we stay up tonight? I mean, it's Christmas Eve and stuff, we can stay up till Christmas morning right?" Maknae Seohyun suggested, "And we can call the SUJU oppas over to celebrate too!~"

"Aish, Seo baby, if you miss your Kyuhyun Oppa, then just admit it!~ Hahaha ok, I'll call Teukie Oppa now." Taeyeon's laugh echoed again as she got up to take her phone. The rest of the SNSD members just mumbled, "As if you don't wanna see your Teukie Oppa."

Soon, the SUJU members arrived at SNSD's dorm. SooYoung went to open the door, and she gave a yelp of delight.

"Hankyung Oppa! Why are you here? And Kinbum Oppa too!"

Hankyung pulled her into a hug ans whispered, "Cuz I missed my cute shishkin...♥"

"GET A ROOM IF YOU WANNA DO THIS!" Eunhyuk bursted out.

"Yah, SooYoung, let us in! It's so cold outside!" Kyuhyun complained.

Sooyoung immediately stepped back, still holding Hankyung's hand, and the whole bunch of guys marched into SNSD's dorm.

"OPPAS!~" SNSD yelled and immediately went to them.

=========================================================================================================================

After 2 long hours of chatting, gossiping and teasing, the SuperGeneration were finally hungry. Dinner was no trouble, because we have the 2 awesome cooks, Hankyung and Ryewook. Chinese cuisine and Korean delights for a Christmas meal!~   

While the duo were busy in the kitchen (with SooYoung the helper because she couldn't bear to leave Hankyung and the food), the rest of the SuperGeneration members were having quality time together with their individual crushes. Taeteuk curled up on the sofa, watching a comedy drama, and Leeteuk's dimples deepened whenever Taeyeon's laugh echoed through the hall. Yulsung were playing with Yesung's turtles (Yes, he really brought them over.), Yuri exclaiming with joy everytime the turtles did a new trick. Yesung blushed everytime Yuri looked at him with shining eyes, but the stars reflected in his own eyes were too bright to be hidden. Sifany was reading the bible together and singing hyms together, praising the lord for providing them with the happiness that they had. Tiffany leaned her head on Siwon's broad shoulders while Siwon wrapped his arm around Tiffany, and the love between needed not to be explained by words. Yoonbum were having a plesant conversation with each other again, about their respective dramas, when suddenly Kibum pulled Yoona into an embrace and started whispering words of love into her ear. Yoona blushed, but she didn't let go of Kibum at all. Seokyu was posting comments on twitter (Me: I have no idea if they will do so, this is just a fic! ), and suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun's hand and they both flushed a deep crimson. Meanwhile, Hyohyuk were waltzing to a slow, romantic love song. Hyoyeon rested her head on Eunhyunk's shoulders, making him smile widely, exposing his gums and he wrapped his arms aroung Hyoyeon's waist. Sunsun, the aegyo couple, were apparently having an aegyo battle with each other, pouting, winking, smiling... Suddenly, Sungmin kissed Sunny on her cheek and her eyes widened in shock, but she quickly beamed and kissed Sungmin back in return. A pity that ShinDong, Heechul and KangIn weren't there... But wait, ShinDong was probably kissing his financee now, so what's there to be sympathetic about him?

Jessica was alone in her room, away from the commotion. She stared at the snowflakes falling from the sky, and suddenly had an impulse to stick her hand out of the window to catch them, shich she did. She giggled when the snowflakes landed on her hand, just like a little kid, but it stopped abruptly when memories came flooding to her mind...

It was Christmas in 2004. Jessica and Donghae were walking hand in hand on the streets, without the fear of being seen, as they were just an ordinary couple in who was deeply in love. They walked into a park and sat onto a bench, hugging each other for warmth.

"Oppa, look at the snowflakes, they're so beautiful!" 18-year-old Jessica exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as my Sica!" Oh my, DongHae was as cheezy as of now when he was 21.

"Yah Oppa! But it's so saddening to watch these snowflakes fall...Though they are breathtakingly beautiful, there is only a few seconds when we can admire their beauty, before they fall onto the ground and melt into water... This few seconds of beauty..." Suddenly, tears started forming in Jessica's eyes and her voice trailed off.

"Why, Sica? What's wrong?" Donghae asked, concerned, and he hurriedly wiped away Jessica's tears.

"Oppa, I'm scared. I'm scared that you will leave me someday... I'm scared that our love will be like these snowflakes, beautiful and dazzling for only a short period of time, then, it'll disappear and be like those melted snowflakes..."

DongHae looked into Jessica's eyes, his voice gentle yet determined.

"I'll never allow that to happen, Sica. I give you my promise, on 25 December 2004, that I'll love you with all my heart and be by your side forever, until the day my heart stops beating. Do you trust me, Sica?"

Jessica stared into DongHae's hazel brown eyes, and a sense of security and warmth gushed over her. She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. DongHae smiled his loving crooked smile, and he pulled Jessica in for a kiss. Their lips were icy from the cold, but nevertheless, it was so tender, so loving, and so heartwarming.

Jessica felt stupid for believing in DongHae's promise that night. Promises were just beautiful lies given to a fool. 3 months after that night, DongHae broke up with her, and debuted with Super Junior 05. Jessica understood, she knew that he was trying to protect her from the antis, but his the coldness in his eyes and the curtness in his tone when he said "I don't love you anymore" cut her deep. She cried, she screamed, she refused to eat, she even cut herself to direct away the pain. But it was all useless and pointless. In the end, DongHae didn't come to console her, pulling her into a hug and saying that it was a joke. No. Nothing at all. Since then, Jessica became the "Ice Princess" of SM, and she would train all day long to forget her sadness. 2 years later, she debuted in a group called SNSD and had to do promotions with Super Junior (formally Super Junior 05). The tension between Jessica and Donghae was inevitable, but they tried their best to hide it and act as though nothing had happened. The SNSD members knew, of course, thus Yoona and Tiffany volunteered to be matched with DongHae in photoshoots sometimes, to lessen the awkwardness between DongHae and Jessica. Soon, everyone thought that they had moved on, even Jessica herself thought so. Yet, when she re-read her diary at one time, she realised that her heart still loves DongHae very much, and it was impossible to shrug the feeling off...

"Sica?" A voice from behind snapped Jessica away from her memories. A voice that she knew too well.

"DongHae Oppa?" Jessica turnes around, a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Have you been crying?"

Jessica immediately out her hand onto her face. True enough, tears were streaming down her cheeks. She hurriedly wiped them off.

"Miahnae DongHae Oppa, I was just being sentimental at the snowflakes."

Pain hit DongHae's heart in a flash. Certainly, he remember that Christmas night, and that promise he made. These 6 years without Jessica, he felt lifeless, as his soul was with Jessica, only Jessica. Everytime he thought of her, he would be smiling like an idiot, causing Eunhyuk to smack him on the head and yell, "YAH YOU PABO, CONFESS TO HER ALREADY!" He would just shrug and shake his head. How could he? After hurting Jessica so badly? No thanks.

However, this day was special, because he realised that all these years, he had lived in Jessica's heart also. Hope lighted up in his heart like a flame, and he felt that there was no harm trying.

DongHae walked towards Jessica and stood by her at the window.

"It's beautiful, isn't it Jessica?"

Jessica didn't speak, no, she couldn't speak with a lump in .

"You know, when snowflakes melt into water, they will evaporate into water vapour, which will form to become snowflakes again. The cycles repeats itself, till winter is gone."

Jessica looked at him with a blank expression. What the heck is he trying to say?

DongHae coughed nervously and took Jessica's hand. Jessica tried to pul her hand away but he held on tight.

"Miahnae Sica, I knew I ws a jerk for hurting you back then. But what I said wasn't true. I loved you right up till 6 years later, right up till this day. I had to breal up with you because I didn't want you to become the target of antis. I wanted to protect you, but I know being the obstinate girl you are, you will certainly say that you won't mind it. Thus I had to come up with the excuse of not loving you anymore... I'm sorry Sica. And that promise... I didn't really break it, because I kept loving you, and I always will. As for the staying by your side part... You know that whenever you get attacked by netizens, or when you meet with difficulties, you will receive anon letters right? That was me. Even though I couldn't protect you by shielding all this for you, I will stand by you and give you moral support... Because I love you."

By then, Jessica's tears were falling again. Should she trust him again? One last time?

"Please give me another chance... Please, Sica."

Then she thought of her mum and dad. According to her mother, her father had also broke her heart before, but she gave him another chance, and they got married, now they are living happily in America with 2 idol girls as children.

"Please Sica?" DongHae asked again nevously. Jessica's expression was certainly unreadable.

Jessica looked straight into DongHae's eyes, the familiar hazel brown eyes that she loved and whispered, "Nado Saranghae, Hae Oppa."

DongHae's eyes went round, then he pulled Jessica into a warm hug. Jessica cried on his shoulder, this time shedding tears of relief. Finally he was back. The familiar warmth of his hug overwhelmed her, and so did the familiar scent of his cologne, the familiar rhythm of his heartbeat...

After ages, DongHae broke the hug and gently wiped away Jessica's tears. Then, he crashed his lips against her. At first it was a tender kiss, but soon it became a more passionate one, which explained their love and longing for each other for 6 whole years.

Finally, they broke apart, and DongHae wrapped his arms around Jessica's waist, whispering into her ear, "Saranghae, Sica, and this time, I'll promise I'll never break my promise again..." Jessica chuckled, and with the snowflakes as witness, the began on another journey of love in this Christmas season... ♥ 

=========================================================================================================================

Hi guys! How was this? I really hope that this can happen to Haesica (excluding the breakup part LOL) and the other SujuGen members! ♥  If only this was true.. Nevertheless, MERRY CHRISTMAS!~ SUPERGENERATION HWAITING!~ ♥