2. I run

Once Again With An Unlucky Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flyer of the cosplay and video games convention was on the floor next to Piccolo costume. On TV, Sakura was about to save the world, again. Shu Hai looked at the books that Zheng Nan had bought: employment guides, 'Attitude is the success'… She pretended that it was his time for finding a proper job… As usual, he pushed away these useless items and let them fall from the bed to the floor. His new curiosity would be about, not a game, not a manga, but the taekwondo coach, Chang An.

His mission: To investigate Coach Chang An.

He set his new headphones to hear the Death Note CD brought by the three geeks and reached the hand to grab his computer but stopped when his phone snoozed near his pillow. Someone would be disturbed! He looked at the screen. Mystic Dragon was the name of the disturbing guy, his best buddy.

"Yes! Can't you let me alone, it is not the time!" Shu Hai grumbled.

"How are you?" the familiar husky voice asked.

"Why asking?"

"How was the convention yesterday? Have you checked your mails?" Mystic asked.

"No. Why?"

"Do it" he threw. "Hey! You really went to the convention yesterday? Congrat'!"

"You already got updates! Don't bother me." Shu Hai mumbled.

"I won't. You know that… if you need to talk…" he added, concerned.

"I don't. Bye" Shu Hai ended without formalities.

Shu Hai listened to the metal songs and typed on the keywords of his computer: "Chang An', 'coach taekwondo league'…

It didn't take long before he found a correct article about him. So, that man, Chang An, was well known because he had raised unqualified taekwondo students to fame. His management skills were acknowledged by sportive journalists. WOW! He even participated himself to international tournaments and he had been once the international male champion of taekwondo! That man wasn't a joke! Shu Hai remembered when he had whined. What a shame!

Shu Hai didn't find bad critics about the coach. He was portrayed like a gentle and serious competitive man.

With the strong Death Note main theme song, he entered in Chang An taekwondo club website and immediately heard: "Hi! Welcome to Chang An's taekwondo academy…" It was a great tenor voice from the speaker who didn't match with the song. He surfed on the website, focused and didn't find something he could use against the coach. He was on the subscription page for taekwondo lessons when he received a mail. It said that he was accepted for a free session at Chang An's academy! But he was sure he had not subscribed! As Shu Hai wondered what he had done and what it meant, he read an odd message from Mystic on his phone: "Don't you want to learn taekwondo? I've heard you liked the show yesterday." He immediately grabbed his phone and called him:

"You, what are you doing? Why did you send me this mail? This is why you have wakened me up this morning?" Shu Hai asked furious.

"Did you track my IP? Trapped the taekwondo club website? I don't find it funny."

"Don't know what you are speaking about!" Mystic sang.

"This is the mail: 'Dear Wang Shu Hai, I have the pleasure to validate your official subscription to our taekwondo club. Your formula of six months starts now.' Six months!" Shu Hai repeated, dumbfounded, what made Mystic laughed. " 'During these times, you can access to the lessons of your choice at the club: taekwondo practice, taïso, stretching, body training and you can access to our relaxation lounge and the garden. We are expecting for you. The first part of your payment will be debited today!' What?" Shu Hai yelled. "They don't have my account data. How could they take off money? Mystic, don't tell me you are behind this?"

He once met Mystic Dragon on line and still called him by his online nickname.

"Calm down, Man! Don't you like fighting? I'm sure you will be good. Why don't try?" Mystic added.

Shu Hai read the end of the letter for himself: "and the second part in three months. Have a good day. The coach, Chang An."

"I knew it. I am trapped because of yesterday and that green awful outfit. The most ashamed moment of my life! I have to cancel this false subscription" Shu Hai mumbled.

"A trap? By who?" Mystic asked, astonished.

"The famous-mister-perfect coach Chang An! I have to take care of this. I'll call you."

"Wait!" Mystic began but Shu Hai ended the call.

Shu Hai chose to answer the mail and typed: "Mister Chang, that was an error, I've never asked for a lesson. Don’t know what happened. Bless you." Then, Shu Hai went to bed and rolled on angry. His buddies would pay for this because it was Zheng Nan and the Trio who tricked him to go at that convention. If he had not been at that meeting, he wouldn't have met the coach.

He went on his balcony to change his mind. Below, he saw the young boy who lived at the ground floor. The boy was waving at him. He might be coming back for school because he had his bags on the back. Shu Hai took a video game box that he received yesterday, dressed up with a pull-over on his wide trouser, adjusted his glasses and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter