fin

Learn You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

words count: 447.

 

Just like the pouring rain,  my tears fell down as well. Looking at dark sky alone at the balcony, wishing that guy would come back and saying it's okay, or at least, just stay silently.

I want to regret what happened, and go back to the time when we're just met few years ago. When that guy saved me from people who wanted to harm me. So, i wouldn't do this huge mistake.

Why? Why do i have to be someone like me? Why do i have to live my life as someone like me? Why do i have to accept the reality that i am me? Why can't i be someone perfect? Perfect in normal way, not in my way. Why can't i be someone who could fulfil that guy's expectation?

I'm all good, from well-known family, best grade in every subjects at school, well mannered, good looking. But why can't that guy accept me as i am?

I've never felt this stressed before, i've never felt destroyed like this. I know the feeling of betrayed by this cruel world, i know the feeling of being hated by this rough world, i know how depressing to be have to survive in this tough life, but this kind of feeling is different. Something i've never felt, something new, something i don't want to feel.

We're good friends, we're attached. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter