Is He The One? pt 2

Is He The One? pt 2

You and Jin were talking to each other in school more often now. But the fact that you were engaged to him still remained a secret. You were not ready to face with your friend’s reactions to this whole arranged marriage thingy.

Just as you were out of the shower, you received a text from Jin.

‘Open the door. I’m outside’

With thousands of questions in your head, you quickly wore your uniform and head to the door. Jin greeted you with a cheerful smile on his face.

“Hey Yeonseo. I brought breakfast for you” he held up a lunch box, entering your house.

“Breakfast?” you quizzically followed him to the dining table.

Jin placed down his school bag and pulled out a chair for you. You giggled at the chivalry. He then opened the lunchbox to reveal an appetising-looking Western breakfast. The smell wowed you.

“Did you cook this?” you looked at him in awe as he nodded.

“Go ahead and eat. Or do you want me to feed you?” he teased, making you blush.

You then took a bite. Jin looked at you with anticipation.

“How is it?” he probed while you chewed and swallowed.

“Delicious!” you gave him a thumbs up.

Relief took over him as he grinned.

After eating, Jin helped you to wash the lunchbox while you get ready for school. You were tying up your hair when Jin entered your room. This is not the first he went to your room but you were still shy whenever he came in.

“Yah, haven’t you heard of knocking?”

“What? It’s not like you were changing clothes or something. Even if you were, I have every right to see. I’m your fiancé, remember” he plopped down on your bed.

You threw a disgusted look.

“Ew, ert” you rolled your eyes, your red cheeks contradicting your reaction.

You gave your ponytail one last brush before slinging your school bag on one side of your shoulders.

“Ok, let’s go” you faced Jin but he didn’t move an inch from your bed.

“I’m feeling kind of feverish” he announced.

You approached him and felt his forehead to gauge his body temperature. But suddenly, Jin grabbed your hand instead.

“Can we just stay here and not go to school?” he gave your hand a warm squeeze.

Your heart skipped a beat at the touch. You blushed all over again.

“Yah… Stop fooling around” you chuckled, trying to hide your red cheeks.

“I’m serious” he stood up from your bed, not letting go of your hand.

He then closed the gap between the two of you and kissed you gently. A gush of a whole new feeling warmed your body as you felt his lips on yours. Even though you were starting to open up to him as your fiancé, you were still shy whenever it comes to showing affection in the physical way. But right then, you didn’t mind him kissing you. You felt loved. And you love it.

After breaking the kiss, Jin looked you in the eyes. And for the first time, you looked back and not avoid his eye contact.

“Thank you for the breakfast. It was nice of you” you gave a smile.

“You’re welcome” he chuckled.

“When we’re married and live together, it’s your turn to cook for me” he winked.

You like the idea of you getting married to Jin. Maybe a month ago, you may have thought that the idea of an arranged marriage was too old fashioned. But now, that idea has changed to a whole new level. You want to commit fully to this relationship. Maybe you have grown more mature or maybe its just because you have started to fall in love with him.

Whichever it was, you knew at that point of time that he is the one.