Printer

When Idols Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, can you buy me a printer?" That was what Minhee requested when she was buttoning the shirt her husband was wearing on one wonderful morning. Donghae was going to head to his schedule after this.

 Donghae, who was busy rubbing his hands against her stomach searching for baby kicks, looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Printer? For what?" he asked.

"I need to do something with it. Buy it for me, please?" She showed him her puppy eyes.

"What do you need to do with it?" 

"Printer is used to eat. Don't you know that?" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Donghae chuckled. Realizing that printer only used for one reason, he asked, "Okayyy. But what do you need to print, anyway?" 

"Well..." she looked hesitant. "I-I wanna print some info about pregnancy. You know I'm easy to forget, right?" she smiled somewhat awkwardly at her husband. She was done working on his shirt buttons, anyway.

"Ahh~ You should've told me earlier. Okay, I'll buy it later...uhmm nope, kiss me first and I'll buy it," he puckered up his lips towards her while closing his eyes.

Minhee blushed and giggled shyly before she leaned in and pecked his pouty lips. She was about to pull away when Donghae held the back of her head, holding her from pulling away as he deepened the kiss. Minhee smiled in between the kiss as she kissed him back, as sweet as how he did kiss her. Even though it had been a long time since they got married and he had kissed her millions of times already, his kiss still never failed to send a bunch of butterflies in her stomach. He pulled her closer as the kiss turned to a passionate one and groaned when her super big tummy prevented their bodies from getting closer. Minhee giggled in between the kiss at his husband's antic.

"Aishh, kids! Just come out already, can't you?!" he said after breaking the kiss, slapping her tummy lightly as he frowned and pouted at it.

Minhee laughed at her childish husband. "Oppa, don't do that to our babies! They'll be sad!" she playfully scolded him as she tenderly rubbed her tummy, as if trying to calm down the twins inside.

Donghae huffed and folded his arms across his chest, pouting.

Minhee shook her head in amusement, couldn't believe that the man in front of her right now was the father of the babies that she carried right now. In just a few months, he was going to be a father, but now he was acting extremely cute. And surely she couldn't resist him. She was sure when their twins were born soon, they would immediately have a rival; their own father. Gosh, she seriously couldn't wait for that moment when the father and the twins will compete with each other by acting cute to win the mother's heart. It would be hilarious, for sure!

"Stop pouting. Now let's have breakfast or you'll be late," Minhee said as she dragged the pouting baby husband out of the room. Still pouting, Donghae merely followed to where his wife dragged him to.

 

"Bye, yeobo," Donghae said and kissed his wife's temple. After having breakfast, it was time for him to head to his schedule.

"Bye," Minhee waved at him, sending him off to the door. She expected he'd go after her reply, but no. Instead, he was staring at her without blinking. She looked at him questioningly. "What?"

He stared at her a few seconds more before he answered. "You're seriously getting prettier nowadays.”

A tint of pink immediately climbed on her cheeks at the compliment. “I know. I’m surprised only now you realize it," she flipped her hair smugly, earning a chuckle from Donghae later on.

"I'll be back tonight. Make sure you wear the y dress I bought for you yesterday before I return home,” he said with a naughty smile of his then leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Tonight will be the hottest night ever for us," he winked seductively at her and her eyes widened at his words.

"Oppa~!" she whined bashfully, blushing madly. 

Donghae laughed. He kissed her lips for the last time and they bade goodbye to each other before Donghae stepped out of their apartment.

"Oppa, don't forget to buy my printer!" she reminded loudly before Donghae could get any further.

"Alright!" Donghae replied and waved at her for the last time before he disappeared from her sight. 

 

 

"Yeobo! I'm back!" Donghae yelled once he entered the apartment.

Minhee, who was watching a drama while eating a bowl of ice cream, was startled a little by his yell, but her eyes turned sparkle when she saw the medium-sized box her husband was holding with his two hands.

"Guess what I bring for you~" Donghae sang as he approached his wife who seemed too lazy to stand up because of her big and heavy stomach.

Minhee clapped her hands like an excited child as she eyed her husband placing the box which had a printer's picture printed on it on the coffee table which was in front of her. The grinning Donghae then took a seat beside his wife on the couch as he started removing the tapes on the box. Not long after that, the box opened as Donghae took the printer he bought specially for his wife out of the box.

"Tada~" Donghae chirped as he placed the printer on the coffee table after removing the box from the table and placing it on the floor.

"Whoaa!" Minhee’s eyes sparkled looking at the printer. "Gomawo, oppa. You're really the best husband ever!" she hugged him as a 'thank you'.

"Everything for you, baby," Donghae replied, hugging his wife back with a big smile tugging on his lips. "Hope you use it well. I bought you the most expensive printer among other printers in the shop just now, you know." 

"Really? Gomawo ~" She tightened the hug and Donghae couldn't help but smile wider before the smile turned into a cheeky one.

"What do I get as a reward for buying you this printer? You don't expect me to just hear your 'thank you', right?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"What? I've hugged you though," she retorted.

"No. I don't want a hug.”

"Then what?" she blinked but then realization hit her on the head. Smiling, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Once she pulled away, she found Donghae scrunching up his nose in disapproval.

"What? You gross with my saliva,” she blurted out.

That earned a chuckle from Donghae. "Aniyo. I just.....that's all? I bought you the most expensive printer and you only give me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter