Final

Raining day

“Babe,” Minseok called. “Can I, urm, you know, like outside now?” Jongdae turned to Minseok to look at his face properly. The way Minseok's face scrunched up showed he’s hesitating something. “What is it that you want baby? I can try find it for you.” Jongdae pull Minseok closer to him, snaking his hands around Minseok’s waist. “No. It’s no, nothing. I actually want to do something. But, it’s a bit… nevermind.”

Minseok try to leave it there by hiding his face at Jongdae's crook of neck. The action make Jongdae chuckles lowly causing his chest vibrates along. Minseok do like it when it happens. Not that he will admit it to anybody soon but it do calms him. Jongdae tighten his hold around Minseok and swaying them left to right following a tune he hums.

“Minseok,” Minseok move backward a little bit to allow him to look up at Jongdae and hums in acknowledgement. “Do you want to play outside now? You knows, it’s raining now and we can play a little bit since I think it would be fun and, yeah. Will you? With me?”

Minseok stays in dazed for a while. Then, he realised. Jongdae has never questioned his needs or doing. He always make sure Minseok didn’t felt bad when he did something. He always encouraged Minseok to follow his heart and don’t mind other things. “I would love to!” Minseok beams and peck his boyfriend’s lips out of happiness and left Jongdae stun.


Beautiful like drop of rains in morning, giving comfort when met with dew to walk together to a new world, where earthy scene fill everything and overwhelmed. I love you…


“Min! Wait for me.” Minseok giggles fill the house. ‘This is where I belong, beside him.’ Jongdae watch his lover ran to their backyard, laughing happily like a child. The acts cause him to chuckle while slowly start to walk to the back. “You shouldn’t run y’know?,” He let muse chuckles out by the sight of his lover spinning on his heels with his hand wide open under the rain.

 

“You could trip or fall, even.” Jongdae tried to look stern but failed nonetheless upon seeing his lover's pout. “But I’m not and that is the more important, right?” Minseok look less affected and continues spinning without any care, suddenly stop by hands on his waist and bump his face to a solid chest. He takes time to recover from the spinning he did and by the time it’s done, a pair of warm eyes stare right into his eyes.
Jongdae cups his lover face and slowly nearing him.

 

I love you.