Final

Love in Hawaii

“Baekhyun hyung hurry up! we’re going to be late for the party!” Sehun kept stomping his foot while he waited for Baekhyun to come out of the bathroom.  Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin already left and Sehun was getting impatient waiting for Baekhyun.

“Don’t get your in a twist maknae.” Baekhyun sang as he came out of the bathroom. He was wearing blue ripped jeans with a white t shirt and matching white cap.

“you took that long just to wear that?” sehun teased his hyung as he fetched his phone and cap from the bedside table.

“Yah! I need to be perfect. Who knows what might happen.”  Baekhyun mumbled the last part but he managed to whack sehun upside his head.

The two of them bickered as they made their way down to the pool area where SM night party was already going on.

“Hyung! I’m going over to the beach with Minseok hyung. Can you stay with Suho hyung?” Sehun shouted in his ear. The music was too loud for them to communicate so baekhyun gave sehun a thumbs up and watched him leave with Minseok. He looked around and noticed there were no camera around and he calmed down easily. But he knew some fans were outside the hotel but he brushed the thought off and went into the crowd.

Moments later he found a very drunk suho giggling with Minho from Shinee. Well that was a sight to see.

“Suho Hyung, are you okay?” Baekhyun gently patted Suho on his thigh as he sat down next to their leader while bowing to his senior.

“I’m fine baekkie. isn’t this wonderful? The night sky full of stars and the breeze so warm and cooling. And so many of baekhyun’s and Minho’s around me. it’s perfect. Can I buy this night  with my money?” and then he giggled while slapping a Minho who was as dunk as he was.

The party started an hour ago and they were this drunk? Baekhyun shook his head and motioned a security guard to keep an eye on them.

He walked aimlessly with a vodka cocktail in his hand and spoke with a few seniors.  Only the NCT members seemed  to be sober enough to speak coherently.

“hey, Mark! How is it going?” baekhyun sat next to his juniors and made small talk.

Haechan made a small note saying that Chanyeol was looking for him earlier.

Baekhyun was trying to avoid him. After the incident on the plane where he almost kissed Chanyeol, baekhyun was  feeling something.  His stomach felt squeesy everytime he thought of Chanyeol, and his lips on his own.

The are you thinking baek? Baekhyun shook his head at the thought.  

“baekhyun?” a female voice he knew very well made him turn around.

“taeyeon noona?”

Taeyeon was holding hands with Tiffany and they looked perfect together.  It’s true that baekhyun dated her. but ever since that day Taeyeon told him that she liked Tiffany, baekhyun avoided her. but after sometime he got over his feelings and now thinks of Taeyeon as a sister.

“Baek, Chanyeol was looking for you.” Tiffany pointed towards a table in the back where he saw someone tall flailing their arms around.

“you should go see him he is kind of drunk.” Taeyeon patted his shoulder as she took off towards the private beach with Tiffany next to her.

Suho hyung and Chanyeol too? Baekhyun groaned as he stood up and bid good bye to his juniors.

Begrudgingly he made his way towards the giant who was sitting on top the table next to beat burger Jae.  Clearly the guy was drunk out of his mind but he looked perfect. Baekhyun stilled at that thought.

His black shorts showing off his muscular legs and his tank top showing off his arms that seemed soft yet strong. Baekhyun shivered from an unknown feeling and yet he shook it off and strolled towards the drunk giant.

“Yah! Chanyeol what the ?” baekhyun slapped the clumsy giant’s head as he stood a few feet away from him. He didn’t want to go near afraid of feeling that squeeziness in his stomach.

Chanyeol giggled and pulled baekhyun to him and whispered. “I’m drunk baekkie, I’m so drunk.” 

If baekhyun wasn’t mistaken he swore he felt chanyeol’s lips on his neck. And as fast lightning he pulled away from the giant.

Before he could say anything else. The lights switched off and the huge stage lit up. oh the after party.

Baekhyun chugged down his cocktail and went off to the stage. His cocktail kicking in his booze went up and the next think he knew he was dancing and shouting on stage. But what he didn’t know was that someone was watching him. Watching him with eyes full of admiration and love and also lust.

Chanyeol sat in his chair, slowly sobering up from his drunk state as he stared at his best friend dancing and twerking on the stage. It was a long time since Chanyeol figure out his feelings for baek. And he thought that this was the last chance he would get to tell him how he felt.

Baekhyun was dancing to all the GG songs and shaking his around and Chanyeol felt protective. He didn’t want anyone seeing baek like that. He didn’t want people to imagine baekhyun. Baekhyun was his and his only.

So he did what he should have done earlier.

He marched up to the stage and dragged Baekhyun from the party and against his protest Chanyeol swung his arm around the shorter one’s shoulders and led him to the elevators of the hotel rooms.

As soon as the elevator doors closed and the ride to the 43rd floor started Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun against the  glass mirror and trapped him in his arms.

“Byun ing Baekhyun! What the hell were you dong on stage.” And by this point Chanyeol was sober as ever.

“Dancing.” Came Baekhyun’s reply. Baekhyun was feeling that squeaziness in his stomach and his heart was beating too fast. He could feel Chanyeol breathing on his face and he didn’t dare to look up.

Chanyeol sighed.  Now or never buddy.

“Baek, look at me.” Chanyeol’s voice was so soft yet it held dominance and baekhyun whimpered as he lifted his gaze towards the giant.

Chanyeol took baekhyun’s face in his hands and held him close. His lips almost touching baekhyun.

“Baek, tell me that your heart is beating like mine? Tell me you feel butterflies in your stomach.” Chanyeol spoke. His voice raspy than ever. And Baekhyun whimpered at it. So it was butterflies in his stomach all along?

“Chan- what-“ Baekhyun couldn’t finish. Chanyeol had  one hand on his face and the other around his waist and his lips pressed against baekhyun.

Baekhyun felt light headed. So many emotions spread through his body and his finger tips were tingling at this feeling.

As soo as their lips disconnected their eyes met. No words were needed. Everything was written clearly in their face. And the two rode the elevator up to their rooms in silence basked in each others arms.

Baekhyun didn’t think of anything else at the moment. He only thought of Chanyeol. Ad Chanyeol was only thinking about baekhyun.

When the elevator doors opened the two of them parted from the embrace and walked down the hall to the room Chanyeol used. 

Once inside the room. The door closed and locked and curtains drawn. The two embraced themselves in the middle of the room. Silently speaking through their minds. The two new lovers embracing for the first time hidden behind a closed door and drawn curtains. Hidden from the watchful world. In this room it was only them. Only them that mattered.

“baek?” Chanyeol  whispered as gently the younger one’s cheek and felt his tears.

“Why did you take long Chanyeol? Why?” baek was sniffling. He felt complete, he felt safe and loved in the giants arms.

“I’m so sorry baek, I really am. I saw how happy you were with Tae Noona. I just couldn’t bring myself to tell you. please forgive me baek.” Chanyeol kissed his head a couple of times and sighed.  Sigh of relief and happiness.  He had baekhyun in his arms and that’s all he needed. His heart was at peace now.

The two ended up snuggled under the covers at night. Just tangled in each other. Stealing kisses from the other once in a while. They stared at each other as if it was the first time they saw each other. Love makes you do things that seems crazy to you.

Chanyeol kissed baekhyun slowly as if pouring all his love in the kiss. His arms were wrapped around Baekhyun’s waist and he was pressed against chanyeol’s chest.  Their legs entangled under the covers as baekhyun ran his hands all over chanyeol’s face and chest.

“Channie?” the shorter one kissed his chest.

“yes Baek”

“Thank you. this is the best trip ever.”

Chanyeol tightened his arms around baekhyun as he felt baekhyun showering him with kisses.

 

 

That night on august 29th 2016 in Hawaii two lovers became one. Hidden to the outside world they made love. Their kisses and first times taken way and treasured forever.