Meet the US8 Members!

All I Want Is...Acceptance

The members of US8 couldn't be more excited at the moment. They had debuted and they had just arrived at their dorm to get some sleep. The group was divided into pairs of two to be roomates with each other. Gyeong and Eddy, Jun and Hwan, Kei and Nobu, and Rick and Aiguo. The boys got ready rather quickly and then were in bed in less than thirty minutes. As the boys sleep, how about you get to know a bit more about them?

So, let's start with Hwan. He is the visual of the group. Having the cutest face in all of US8, it was no surprise that he became the visual and face of the group. Hwan is Korean, age 21, has black hair, which is short and ruffled. He also has brown eyes and pale skin. Standing at 176cm (5'8") and weighing in at around 65kg (145lbs), Hwan is a cute bundle of joy to have around. Hwan loves all kinds of food, has a fear of heights, and enjoys performing, watching horror movies and eating a lot.

Next is Gyeong. He is the leader and a lead vocalist. Gyeong has been called the 'Uncle Sam' of the group due to his profound leadership and his protectiveness over each of the members. Gyeong is Korean, age 22, currently has short, dirty blonde hair, with the sides of his head being faded. He also has light, milk chocolate colored eyes and pale skin. Standing at 185cm (6'1") and weighing in at 67kg (149lbs), Gyeong is looked upon for guidance. Gyeong loves pleasing the fans, hates haters, and enjoys sleeping, pranking the other members, and keeping everyone in check.

Up next is Aiguo. He is the main dancer, a lead rapper, and the eldest of the group. Aiguo is Chinese, age 22 (being only about two months older than Gyeong), has short black hair, which is straight. he has brown eyes and is a darker shade of pale than all of the other members. Standing at 155cm (5'10") and weighing in at 66kg (147lbs), Aiguo has been described as the happy grandpa of US8. Aiguo loves dancing, hates cucumbers and pickles, and enjoys performing, eating out with his friends, and imitating the other members.

Next up is Jun. Jun is a lead vocalist and dancer. Jun is Japanese, age 21, has dark red hair, which is partially spiked up. Jun uses contacts a lot. His natural eye color is brown, but his contacts make them a very nice hazel color. He has pale skin. Standing at 179cm (5'9") and weighing in at 65kg (145lbs), Jun is a bit of a fun oddball. Jun loves being himself, hates people judging others, enjoys listening to music, napping and relazing.

Kei is next. Kei is a lead rapper of the group and the maknae. Kei is Japanese, age 18, has short, brown hair, which is straight. He has brown eyes and pale skin. Standing at 173cm (5'7") and weighing in at 63kg (140lbs), Kei competed against Hwan to become the visual of the group. Kei loves spending time with friends and family, has a fear of snakes, and enjoys messing with his hyungs, keeping everyone's spirits up and doing flips.

Next is Nobu. Nobu is the main rapper of the group. Nobu is Japanese, age 20, has short, black hair, which is ruffled. He also has brown eyes and pale skin. Standing at 179cm (5'9") and weighing in at 66kg (147lbs), Nobu has been known to be the slowest at learning choreographies. Nobu loves rapping at any given time, hates grapefruit, and enjoys watching any kind of movie, shopping, and walking.

Up next is Rick. Rick is a lead dancer and rapper of the group. Rick is Thai-American (his father is American and his motehr is from Thailand. They moved to America before he was born), age 19 (just a month older than Eddy,) has short, black hair, which is straight. He has hazel eyes and slightly tanned skin, lighter than Eddy, but darker then Aiguo. Standing at 176cm (5'8") and weighing in at 64kg (143lbs), Rick is the total wild card of the group. Rick loves working hard, hates anything gelatinous, and enjoys hanging out with s, eating ice cream, and messing with Kei.

Finally, we have Eddy. Eddy is the main vocal of the group. Eddy is Puerto Rican-American, age 20, has short, black hair, but always wears hats, preferably snapbacks. he has the tannest skin amongst all the members and has green-brown eyes. Standing at 179cm (5'8") and weighing in at 65kg (144lbs), Eddy is the cover dance king of the group as well as the enthusiasm. Eddy loves making everyone smile and spicy food, has a fear of spiders, and enjoys hanging out with friends, watching any kind of movie except for horror movies, and eating a lot of food.

That's pretty much all there is to know about the members of US8 at the moment. More will be revealed later during their time as idols. The boys sleep peacefully thanks to such a successful debut stage and seeing that they have many fans actually love them already. But, where there is love, there is hate...


Note: I wanted to mention that when people are speaking, I will mention if they are speaking in Korean or English. I understand that they'll seem like they're speaking English all the time, but I like making it at least somewhat realistic by at least saying that much. Thanks again! Stay tuned!