001

Will You Love Me ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early june that you've decided to end your life .

Why?! Because , my family decided to kick me out of the house

because they thought it's hard enough to feed one more mouth ..

I don't care , because they're are not my real family . They adopted me ..

So that night i ran to my boyfriend house .. i knocked on his door but no ones in .

I tried to open and it's not lock . I look around and there's a girl shoes . As i slowly

went inside i hear moans sound .. i open the door and shock . There it is .

My boyfriend and my bestfriend on the bed .. “ hana yah” my bestfriend look shocked .

I look at my boyfriend and the looks on his face .. He quickly stand up and walk towards me ,

but i pushed him back and ran away . I don't want to listen to his explaination .

And that's why right now i'm at the top of the highest building trying to commit suicide ..

before i could put my one leg out . I hear someone shout .

 

“ Stop!” i turn around it's a guy .. He walk towards me , i hold my hands out and he stopped walking .

He asked me “ erm why are you doing this ?”

I shouted back “ it's none of your bussiness mister”

“ please don't do something stupid if there's something wrong come down and we'll talk” he hold out his hands .

But i stayed still . “ just come down please” .

I said to his to just stay there and i stayed here up here .. “

You don't know anything . I'm already tired of my life .. there's no one with me anymore .

My adopted family decided to kick me out of the house ,

and my 2 years boyfriend cheated behind my back with my bestfriend ..

i really hate my life” you shouted at him and cried .

 

“ ermm i know this sound ridiculous , but you can be my family .. as my sister.” Hana look at him weirdly .

“ i had a sister , and she commit sucide just like this before

and she died because her boyfriend cheated on her too .

Please .. come down .”he beg you to come down.

“ please” he still beg .. “ okay , but please tell me your name is you want me to trust you ..i'm hana” .

“ i'm joonmyeon , but you can call me suho” he int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter