Chapter 4

Dead Body

Minho’s POV

“The mandible was detached by force after the killer made sure that our victim was dead. Also, the maxilla was fractured a bit and his teeth were missing because of someone punched him. I don’t think the homeless man killed this victim.” I said while examining the skull.

“So, our victim was killed because someone punched him in the face?” Yuri asked.

“No. I said someone punched him in the face, but it wasn’t the cause of death. I already told you that this guy was killed because of the shot. Were you even listening when I told you about it?” I asked while looking at her.

“I’m sorry okay? I forgot.” Said Yuri.

“Well, please pay attention to what I said from now on. I really don’t like someone that think this is just a joke, and asked something stupid like what you did. You’ll end up being a stupid person.” I said to her.

“Okay, here we go again.” Said Onew to Taemin. “I know right?” Said Taemin.

“Excuse me? I already said I’m sorry, okay? Why are you angry? Did I look like I think this is a joke? NO!! I take this seriously!!” Yuri said while leaving us. “Oh..” Said Yuri while stoping and facing us. “And by the way, I know that you’re smart, but it doesn’t mean that you can insult someone like that. I have feelings. People do. So stop insulting people.” Said Yuri and leaving us dumfounded. Was I too harsh with her?

“Yes, Minho. You are really harsh on her.” Said Key while looking at me.

“Are you some kind of a psychic? How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked to him.

“Minho, apologize to her. She has done nothing wrong.” Key said.

“NO. Come on, Key. You know me.” I said.

“Meet me at my office after you finish this…skull.” Key said while leaving us and go to his office.

“Here we go again.” I said while examining the bones again.

 

Minho’s POV

“Key.” I said while knocking his door which is transparent.

“Come in.” Key said to me while telling me to come in.

“Why did you want to see me? Is it related to Yuri?” I asked him although I knew the answer already.

“Well, you knew already. So why did you ask? Apologize to her.” Key said to me.

“No. I already told you, Key.” I said.

“Minho, I know that you don’t want to apologize to girl since you exgirlfriend left you. But, maybe Yuri is the one, Minho. Maybe she is the one who will make your life better. And Yoogeun too. But why did you push her from your life, Minho? Why do you always think that you don’t need someone? Are you still waiting for your ex-girlfriend who left you with Yoogeun without any news for, I don’t know, maybe forever?” Key said.

“No. I told you I’m over her. But don’t you think it’s a little bit too soon for me to have a girlfriend?” I said to him.

“Ofcourse no. It already 8 years, Minho. Yoogeun is already big enough to accept someone to be his mom. We're all already married. And we will be very happy if that woman is Yuri. She is the first woman that we all like the same amount. And if you don’t apologize to her now, I’m afraid it will be too late for you. Go.” Said Key.

“Right now?” I asked to him.

“No, Minho. Next year when Yuri already has a boyfriend and giving us her wedding invitation with that man. OFCOURSE NOW!!! GEEZ MINHO!!!” Key said while pushing me to go.

“Okay okay.” I said while exiting his office. But I stopped at the door and said, “Hey, and Key? Your words about Yuri giving us wedding invitation with another man? It did freak me out.” I said while smiling and walking away from Key’s office.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I know that I shouldn’t have feeling to Minho. But I already fell for him. I don’t know since when. I don’t know if it since the first time I met him, or when he started to bringing me some food to my office, but I fell in love with him. And I was really disappointed when he thought that I thought his job is some kind of joke, that I was asking something stupid. Am I wrong to have feeling for him? And here we are. In a café, facing each other, and not talking anything. It’s getting awkward. I should go from here.

“If you don’t have anything to talk about, then maybe I should go because there’s no reason for me to stay here.” I said while leaving the café.

“No, Yuri. Wait.” Said Minho while grabbing my hand.

“What do you want to talk about? You asked me to meet you in the café, but you didn’t talk even a word. Then what should I do? Wait for you to talk? How silly I was. I thought that the reason you were calling me to meet you here was to apologize to me.” I said while releasing my hand from him.

“But it is!!” Said Minho before I walked away from him.

“What?”

“I’m sorry okay? I’m sorry that I said you are stupid. I didn’t mean to say it. And I want to say something to you.” Said Minho oppa while looking at me.

“What is it?” I said to him.

“I know that it might be too soon to say this. But I like you, Yuri. I like you because you are…an amazing person. I like you, a lot. But I can’t asked you to be my girlfriend, not now, especially not in this kind of situation. So I want to ask you if…..”

“If we can get to know each other more before officially become your girlfriend?” I asked, smiling.

“Well, yeah. You know, baby step.” Minho oppa said while grabbing my hand.

“And what if I say no?” I asked while teasing him.

“Well, I’ll confince you again so you will say yes.” He said while smiling.

“Haha. Such a stubborn person.” I said while laughing a little.

“So.. Is that a yes?” He aske me again.

“Ofcourse, silly. Yes. So, let’s start with you telling me your past.” I said to him.

“Yes, all you want to know, Kwon Yuri. All you want to know.” Minho said while smiling at me.

 

P.S: Sorry for the uninteresting chapter. But. I'm working on it. And there would be no murder case until....further information. Hehe. I'm sorry guuuys!!