How Did We Get

How Did We Get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve gone through so many shallow relationships
I thought you’d brush past like that too
But as time went by, I realized you were a little different
There was no pretense, you showed me your whole heart

 

It’s not the usual morning that I would be awakened by the sun light caressing my face or your soft touch –I woke up because of one dream. Not a pleasant one, definitely, but not as scary as I had had before. I saw someone disappeared in the fog, but because I knew that it wasn’t you, I was relieved. Still, it made me wake up from my sleep. I looked up at the ceiling for a good ten seconds before my hand sneaked, searching for your body.

 

You’re here.

 

That was enough to draw a smile on my face. I search for your arms for me to touch. Your muscly arms. You wriggled in your sleep, maybe aware about my touch on your body. Turning my head, all I saw was your brunette locks, most of them covering your face. Soft purr was heard –you went back to the dreamland.

 

The hands on the clock almost pointed at the same number, seven. If it’s the usual schedule, we would be ready by now, heading to somewhere. Maybe I would, or you would go, depends to our schedule. But we were still on our bed.

 

Our bed? It’s technically yours.

 

How did we get to the point that we call each other’s things as ours?

 

Snuggling up closer to your side, I put aside the locks that covered your face. I restrained myself not to kiss the puffy cheek because I knew you’d be awaken by that. It was funny that you were sleeping with a wife beater and my boxer, considering that you hate to wear something when you go to the dreamland. The wife beater hugged your body so well, unlike the trainee era. It’s almost one size bigger for your thin figure and you were so cute wearing that at our dorm. You are still cute, though.

 

I looked at the pajama I was wearing. It’s yours. Isn’t it funny that we are so comfortable with each other’s like this?

 

I thought we would never reach this stage. I thought it was an easy-come-easy-go relationship. I thought that it was just temporary feeling that would crumble as the time passes.

 

But here I am,

Here you are,

Here we are.

 

 

I don’t wanna see you cry
When I look at you I remember my forgotten happy dreams, the young me
You always give me a smile
To tomorrow, which will be even more amazing than yesterday

 

 

I’ve been hurt. I’ve been scared.

You’ve been hurt. You’ve been scared.

But then, I found that we’ve been going through all the roads together –the rocky and smooth ones.

 

As I inhaled your scent deeply, I wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter