Family War!

Uncontrollable Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kindly read and enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 26

 

Family War!

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

In a large room inside the villa the Choi’s rented, several people are now in the room, with two people sitting side by side with each other they were surrounded by their friends families and acquaintances. TOP’s sister and her husband and also Dami’s husband and Kiko volunteer to watch the kids at the next room.

“So anyone wanted to start?” Mrs. Choi ask in a demanding yet soft tone.

After the ruckus that happen, Mrs. Kwon ask all of the people involve to be civil well until the party is over. So they all pretend that they just know each other, and are having fun because of the kids playing.

Well that is that back to the interrogation.

“Choi this is nonsense.” Mrs. Kwon said. “My Son is dating Taeyeon here. There is nothing to explain.”

“Umma, Aunt Kwon is right? Beside you already know that Taeyeon has someone now…” TOP was about to say but stop when his mother glare at him.

“Taeyeon… you said that a certain “Ajushi” is courting you.” Tiffany said. “We didn’t know that “Ajushi” is Jiyong oppa. I mean when did you two meet?”

Jessica was still silent at that time but then open and said. “Taeng is he the one that you work on as a live in maid? That person?”

Taeyeon just nodded and that is when Jessica’s fuse exploded. “Taeng why him?!” Jessica pointed at Jiyong. “He is the guy who kick you out of the house because he was annoyed by your daughter. The same man who didn’t like living with you. Why do you fall in love with an obnoxious, arrogant, womanizer, ert and stupid lizard like him.” the whole room was shocked of what Jessica said. “Taeyeon-ah… there are more men out there that suited for you. Why do you always fall for the bad guy types.”

“Yah Jessica I am not like that?!” Jiyong protested.

“Jessica-shi.” We also thought of that.” Dami said.

“Well young girl, what you said is true, but still I am proud that Taeyeon made him to be a good man.”

Except for Taeyeon and Dami, all of the people there was shock that even Mrs. Kwon said that to her son. When Jiyong heard this he whined to his mother but of course Kwon Oemonim salvage the situation.

“My son may be that kind of man that isn’t suited for Taeyon but still, I believe my son Jiyong is perfect for her and Taeyeon knows why.”

“It’s not fair! My son is perfect for Taeyeon…” Aunt Choi interrupted, and TOP just face palm himself from secondhand embarrassment of his mother announcing that she wanted Taeyeon to be her daughter in-law.

“Well tough luck Choi, my son got her first and, I swear that they will not break up.” Mrs. Kwon said teasingly and sparks flew everywhere as the two elders glare at each other.

But Jessica ignore the two elders and ask. “So are you two serious?” Jessica asks the two. “Better yet… Yah! Jiyong!! Are you going to marry my bestfriend?”

As Jessica’s question echoes throughout the room, all of them then look at the couple and waited for their answer. Jiyong was about to answer, but Taeyeon beat him to it.

“We don’t know yet.” She said. “I don’t know yet.”

“What do you mean you don’t know yet, Taeyeon-shi?” Daesung ask.

“I am still afraid of committing myself to anyone forever, and there is still Jiyeon.” Taeyeon answered. “I am sorry but marriage is still impossible for me, well for now at least.”

Hearing Taeyeon’s answer the two elders eyes lit up. Mrs. Choi has hope that eventually they will break up and Taeyeon will fell in love with her son, while Mrs. Kwon has even higher hope that Taeyeon will be her daughter in law.

Just then Jiyeon walks in the room with tired eyes. She immediately went towards her mother and then said. “Umma, I’m sleepy.”

“Could we just end this now.” Jiyong said as he gets Jiyeon from Taeyeon and carry her. From the looks of all the people there, Jiyong surely looks like the father of Jiyeon.

“Sica, Fany-ah… I promise I will tell you everything.” She said as the say goodbye to the people there. The Kwon’s also follow suit. Jiyong also said goodbye to his friend in which Daesung still was a bit disappointed that he didn’t know. Also the girls said goodbye too but not until they said something Taeyeon and Jiyeon.

“We will talk to you again, arraseo?”

The family then leave the villa and proceed to each of their houses. Taeyeon who came with Kiko ride with Jiyong and Jiyeon. Jiyong drove the car while the three girls sleep.

Jiyong look at the woman he loves at the back and remember what she said about marriage. He was a little disappointed but still he understand where she is coming from. He knows that Taeyeon is scarred from the way her ty ex-husband did to her.

I need to do better. I need to let her trust me more… Jiyong thought as he drive to the streets of Seoul.

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

After the almost disastrous birthday party. We reverted back to our daily routine. Taeyeon with the singing contest, and me with my work. Taeyeon is still going strong since she is still a top contender to win, but even she doesn’t there were lot of rumors that Athena and SM are gearing up to sign her. Athena even said that they will even bet their whole fortune just to sign Taeyeon. As for my boss, he already secured Jiyeon but still he wanted to sign Taeyeon too but if an instance that Taeyeon don’t want to sign, he wanted her to be with Athena.

Well so much happened these days so when my schedule was somewhat free so I was called in by my YG hyung. So I just went to the conference room, but it was somewhat dark and what welcome me was my senior producers and some board members there.

“Oh Jiyong you are called too?” TOP hyung said behind me.

“You two… go inside right now.” YG hyung said and we went inside.

But as we step foot on the room, the lights open revealing Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri, tied up in a chair with tape covering their mouth. Suddenly someone closed the door and it was Mithra Hyung.

“Hyung what’s the meaning of this?” I asks them fear creeps in me.

“You two sit down we have something to discuss.” Our boss looks serious.

“Hey Ji did we do something?” Hyung whisper at me.

“I don’t know hyung? I’m racking my heads here trying to know what trouble I did.” I said. “But when my eyes saw Youngbae giving me a look, it hit me. Hyung know’s who I am dating.

“Can you explain me who is this?” YG hyung suddenly show me some photos.

I then look at the pictures and I know when that is. This was after the anniversary special and I invite Taeyeon for a late dinner.

“Where did you get this?” I asks them.

“Reporter Park send a copy of this to us.” He said to me. “I know you are dating Lunch Girl and all… But still dating is a double edge sword and I want to know if ever he drop the bomb.”

“The face of lunch girl cannot be seen on this but if reporter Park send this to us then he clearly knows who she is so as people who wanted to protect your love and your sanity we wanted to know who she is.” Sean hyung said.

“Just spill it out Ji… we already ask this friends of yours and they all said that we should ask you.” Jinu hyung said.

“Is that why you tie up those three?” TOP said pointing at their three friends.

“Ahh we tied them up for the effects. Cool huh?” Kush said as he made a V sign.

After a long while they eventually untie the three and they all voice their discontent to the seniors there.

“Aishh… all of you doing something ridiculous because of  this guy dating?” Youngbae said massaging his wrist. “Hey Ji would you just tell them who she is in that way we can make a better plan on this problem.”

“Arraseo I tell who she is but, please don’t ask any question until I finish talking okay.” I said. “I don’t want any unnecessary distraction that I will repeat the story again.

“By the way if this is Jiyong’s problem why am I here too?” TOP hyung suddenly ask.

“Well in the letter that bastard Park sent. He also mention you so we thought that this girl is connected to you too.”

So I told them, everything about Taeyeon. How I first met her at the hotel with her ert boss, how I help her and her daughter Jiyeon from the rain. How my mother insisted that they stay at my place. How I didn’t know that she was Little Dragon until they appear at the anniversary special. Finally how I fell for her, how I confess to her and the end how she rejected me at first and then finally say yes.

Realizing that I am talking about Taeyeon, TOP hyung also tell them his version of the story and also why he is connected to Taeyeon. It is also new to me since the Choi’s didn’t told it in the party. I was surprise that Taeyeon was Aunt Choi’s goddaughter. That they are searching for her since they know that Taeyeon’s parent’s died so that they could take care of her. He also said that Taeyeon’s ancestral home is in their procession. We even said what happen on Aunt Choi’s birthday party.

Damn! Is the reason why Taeyeon don’t want me to help on getting her ancestral home back?

After the explanation they all felt silent, even Daesung and Seungri was shocked to hear everything.

“By the way… I won’t break up with her if you are all suggesting that.” I said to them seriously.

“This is insane.”

“This could happen on drama’s right?”

“Seriously Ms. Kim is your girlfriend?”

“Not Just girlfriend, but you two have been living with each other?”

My boss just look at me and said. “Figures why Little Dragon Jiyeon is so much comfortable with you. But still… is this real? I mean… I can’t believe this is all true!”

“Now that you all know that the girl I am dating is Ms. Kim, what will you do boss? By the way I will say it again. I won’t break up with her.” I said.

“Sean what do you think?” My Boss asks.

“I think that let’s drag that scandal for now.” Sean hyung said. “Many people are expecting great things with Ms. Kim… if she had a scandal this early, with you, her career as a singer will be ruin. It doesn’t help the fact that her daughter is equally famous as her.”

“I agree with Sean.” Jinu hyung said. “It will also affect their career and can even discredited that Ms. Kim’s life that the Korea citizens like.”

“Jinu is right? The fact that they stayed in your apartment for so long can hinder that fact.” YG hyung said “By the way… the employees of the apartment building they all know that they are living with you in those times right? Will they be a problem?”

“They all like Jiyeon and Taeyeon and also they promise that they won’t tell anyone.” I said. “They even congratulate me when I said that Taeyeon is now my girlfriend.”

“Okay. But to be sure… we need to meet and warn them.” YG hyung said.

“Hyung… I like Taeyeon a lot. She changed me for the better. They are the reason why I pull myself up from what four years ago. I may be selfish by saying this but, I don’t care if Korea hates me but if they try to harm Taeyeon and Jiyeon I won’t just take it silently.” My eyes was serious and they all know it.

“Arraseo… I will try to hinder his plan, but Jiyong…” He then called me. “You should also try and protect them, and it means that you need to be professional when you met them and not just some lovesick fool. Geesh… now I know why you are so eager to film every performance episode for Kpop Star and clap your hardest when she perform.”

The meeting continue on how to handle the scandal Reporter Park is going to release. We all made several plans for every scenario and I was touched that my agency is helping me out on this. But all of that change when they all say this in my face.

“Still I can’t help but be worried about Ms. Kim.” Sean hyung said. “I mean why Jiyong?”

“I know right.” Jinu hyung said. “This guy has anger issue, and very much a control freak.”

“He drinks and smoke too.” Kush hyung added.

“He also a ladies man, though the woman are the one who flocks over him.” PSY hyung even said to me.

“From what I saw and heard, Ms. Kim is such an angel to even consider to love someone like Jiyong. She has a nice daughter too. I mean she is too good for our Jiyong.” Tablo hyung said too.

But the final nail that strike me was from my boss itself when he said “Jiyong just break up with her. I don’t think you are good enough for her.”

“YAH!” I shouted at them. “I thought you support my relationship with her? Why are you all saying that I didn’t deserve Taeyeon and Jiyeon. Jiyeon even like me to be his APPA.”

“We are just teasing you.” PSY hyung said. “Beside seeing that you change from a club hopping immature kid, to a responsible and dutiful man… I think you have a shot at winning her heart and marry her.

“Well I meant all of it.” Kush hyung said. “But still, I support you… just don’t let anyone hurt them and I will be satisfied.”

I just puff out my anger and just thank them that at least hey help me with this. After the meeting end. I just went home to my apartment, but seeing the empty room that Taeyeon and Jiyeon used to sleep in made me recall some memories.

Just then an idea flashed in my head. I then went to my laptop and see if I brought that file. Thankfully it was there and is started to re-arrange it. It was a song that I was working on since Taeyeon came to my life. Truthfully this songs suited her voice more and I will be happy if she sings this.

I didn’t even saw the time and when I finished half the song’s arrangement it was already 3 am. So I stop for a while and sleep.

I should let her sing this for her finale on that show. I thought as I sleep for today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter