CHAPTER 47

My First & Last Love Season 2 (KYUNGJOO)

On their way to the hotel, Kyungsoo ask “Namjoo shi, can I have a walk with you on the beach?”

Namjoo look at him and said “Sure why not.”

Then they walk along the beach together. Suddenly Kyungsoo hold Namjoo hand so that she’ll stop walking. Namjoo stop and look at where Kyungsoo was holding her.

“Let’s sit for awhile.”

Namjoo just nod her head. Then Kyungsoo let go of Namjoo hand and they sit on the sand.

Silent.

Namjoo was looking and enjoying the view. Kyungsoo ask “What are thinking about?”

“Nothing. It’s just that suddenly I miss my family. We always have fun at the beach every weekend.”

Kyungsoo just nod and look infront. He was thinking about how should she ask Namjoo to married her.

“Namjoo shi, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it oppa?”

“How do you see Chanyeol and Eunji together?”

Namjoo frown with Kyungsoo question but still she answers it “Sweet. They look good together. A very happy couple. Why?”

“Just. Namjoo ah, have you ever taught about getting married?”

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo and said “Why are you suddenly asking me this question?”

“Just want to know. That’s all.”

Namjoo smile at him. Then she looks in front again and said “I did before. However, when all the things happen to me, I didn’t even bother to think about getting married. I always taught that who want a wife that once been sell to a club and even almost been by her own ex boyfriend.”

“What if there will be someone come and propose you. Ask you to married you. Will you marry that man?”

“I’m not sure about that. I have no answer for that.”

Then Kyungsoo take out the ring box from her jacket and then took Namjoo hand and place the box in Namjoo hand.

Namjoo take it and look at the box. Then she asks “What is this?”

“Open it.”

Namjoo open it and look at the simple sliver ring. Then she looks at Kyungsoo and asks “What is this for?”

He move to face Namjoo and told Namjoo to face him and Namjoo did. She move and they were facing each other. Kyungsoo take both of her hand in his hand and hold it tightly. Namjoo was shock and look at Kyungsoo. She wanted to pull her hand but something stops her from doing it so she just let Kyungsoo hold her hand.

“Namjoo ah, I know this is so sudden. But I want you to hear me first.” Kyungsoo stop. He takes a deep breath then he let it out.

He continues “You know how much I love you don’t you?”

Namjoo nod her head.

“Well Namjoo ah, that ring is for you. If you look properly, you’ll see my name on it.”

“But why are you giving me this ring to me?”

“Namjoo, the reasons I’m giving this ring to you is because I want to marry you. Kim Namjoo, will you marry me? Let me take care of you. I want to be there when you need someone to relay on. I want to be reasons for your every smiles and laughs. Let me hug and comfort you when you are sad. I want to lend you my shoulder for you to cry on.”

“Why? This is so sudden.”

“I know. But allow me. I’ve been thinking about marrying you maybe since the first time I saw you. Please Namjoo.”

“I’m shock. I just don’t know what to say.”

“Say anything Namjoo. But don’t say No. At least not now.”

“Let me think. Give me time to think first Kyungsoo shi. At least for a week.”

“Take your time. I can wait for the rest of my life for you. Keep this ring and think about it.”

Silent.

Then Namjoo pull her hand from Kyungsoo hand and stand up. Kyungsoo follow her. Then Namjoo said “It’s getting late. We should walk to the hotel now.”

Kyungsoo know that Namjoo was not comfortable with that situation so he just agrees and they start to walk to the hotel.

When they arrive at Namjoo’s room, Namjoo open the door and wish Kyungsoo good night.

After she close the door, she went straight to her room and close her room door and lean her back against the door. Her hand was on her heart, which was beating fast.

She didn’t know what she should do. Then someone knock her door.

“Yah Kim Namjoo, what are you doing inside there?”

Namjoo stand up and open the door. She looks at Bomi and said “Nothing. What is it that you want?”

“You just came back?”

Namjoo nod her head.

“Well take shower and get change. We are having girl’s night today in here.”

“Okay. Give me 5 minutes.”

Then she closes the door, places her handbag, scarf on the bed, and went inside the bathroom to have shower.

For the whole night, everyone was having fun except Namjoo. She was thinking about the sudden propose from Kyungsoo.

That night, Namjoo couldn’t sleep. She keep on thinking about Kyungsoo sudden propose. Namjoo taught I need to talk to Bomi and Eunji about this. Oh God what should I do? Omma, appa, oppa help me. I need your help.