The Start

What Happened To Us?

The Sun Glistened Through Hara's room window. Hara still being sleepy from the practice they had last night for Mamma Mia, She let out a small groans before sitting up in her bed and looked around the room with her eyes half closed. She pulled her phone off the small table near her bed and looked at the time "11:30!? Oh Gosh I'm gonna be late!" She jumped out her bed and hurried to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. She fixed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror before showing a smile of satisfaction, she grabbed her cellphone and stuffed it into her purse before she headed out the door towards the SM Building.

Jessica stood outside the SM building wearing her sunglasses and hat, making sure no one recognized her. She looked around a bit searching to see if Hara was near. A small voice popped up "Jessica Unnie I'm here! sorry I'm late!" Hara said running up to Her before Jessica covered "Yah Shh! The fans may hear you and we would probably get chased around again!" Jessica looked at Hara frowning slightly. Hara nodded a bit as Jessica removed her hand from over Hara's mouth "Good now shall we get going?" Jessica asked Hara with her face returning back to normal, Hara nodded again "Yep Let's Get going!" Hara linked her arm with Jessica before running off to the car dragging Jessica behind her. She plopped into the driver seat of the car and started it up as Jessica got into the Passenger Seat.

The Two drove off to a NearBy secret cafe that not really a lot of people go to but it was their favorite cafe. As Hara drove she smiled a bit "So Sica How's that Fashion Line coming around?" She said still keeping her eyes on the road, Jessica looked up from her phone and looked at Hara "It's coming along fine, Just Snsd is having a comeback around when my brand launches.." She said with no expression in her voice. Hara just nodded not wanting to ask if she was gonna stop launching the brand for Snsd, Jessica looked at her again "Anyways Why Do You Ask?" Hara shrugged "I don't really know, I Guess it's just I really want to buy some of the clothes there is." She chuckled a bit pulling into the parking lot of the cafe. Jessica nods "I'm sure I'll let you have them for free no need to pay for them." She smiled before taking off her seatbelt and heading out the car towards the cafe. Hara smiled also as she got out the car and walked towards the cafe "Sica you don't have to, You deserve the money I give you for the brand since I owe you big time." Jessica walked towards the counter to order the drink "Oh What do you owe me for again anyways? I totally forgot about it honestly." She took the two coffees to a table and sat down as Hara followed behind and also sat down "I think it was when you bought me that whole collection of Natural World Cosmetic brand last year." She took a small sip of her coffee. Jessica nodded "Oh That's Right You Still owe me a lot for that, but considering that my brand is gonna be kinda expensive you can only pick out two outfits if you want. No need to pay back all the money." Sica looked down at her phone looking through social media.

Hara smiles "Mkay! Hey Sica wanna take a picture?" She asked pulling out her phone and looked at Jessica eagerly. Jessica chuckled a bit and nodded "Yeah let's take one." Jessica put up a peace sign and smiled while Hara just smiled holding the phone "Say Cheese!" The two girls said cheese and Hara clicked the small button, the light flashed and Hara pulled the phone away. She smiled at the picture "Ah it's So cute!" She showed Jessica the picture "It's is. Send it to me." Jessica showed off her bright smile. The two girls finished their coffee and walked back to their group preparing for their next comeback.
 

 

 

Here is the first chapter, hope you guys liked it! I'm sorry for all the caps in here :(