End

Hidden in the dark



10..9..8..7..6

He ran as fast as he could, getting further and further away from the sound of the voice. He turned left and headed for a door ahead of him that would lead him outside. However, in his haste he had gotten the door wrong and had ended up in the basement; the one place he was scared of.

5..4..3..2..1

He could not get caught, not now. With his heart thumping in his chest and the blood rushing through his ears, for a moment he could not hear clearly. Having nowhere to go, he crouched behind a pile of boxes and was hidden from sight.

It was so dark...too dark. As he thought he could not do this.

I might as well just give myself up. It would be better than this dark and mouldy basement.
As he got ready to get up, he felt someone grab his arm and pull him back down. Now, he was utterly terrified and was about to scream when a hand covered his mouth.

There was someone outside the door.

But he was too scared to even breathe. Until he heard the voice that whispered in his ear.

He would recognise that deep, velvety voice anywhere. He removed the hand from his mouth.
"Kyuhyun!"
"Shh not so loud we don’t want to get caught. You know the price we would have to pay, right Hyukjae?"
Hyukjae pouted slightly, but in the dark it was not visible to Kyuhyun.
"How did you know I was here?" He asked kyuhyun
"I followed you knowing your tendency to get lost. It’s a good thing too" kyuhyun whispered back.
"But I’m scared. You know I’m scared of dark places."

" Just wait a little longer and then we can get out and don’t pout!! you know I’m weak to that." Kyuhyun replied quietly.

Hyukjae had still not calmed down from the fright he had received and his nerves were all over the place and his heart was still beating fast. A sudden gust of wind made something fall and scare what little courage he had away.
"AAAAHHHHH--"

“Hyukjae, what’s wro-" kyuhyun started to ask worriedly to Hyukjae who was now about to scream again.
In the distance, footsteps grew louder by the second.

Kyuhyun turned Hyuk’s face towards him and gently captured his lips in a kiss.

Hyukjae, still scared, felt kyuhyuns lips on his own. Just like that, all terrifying thoughts left his mind as he slowly focused on the feel of kyuhyun’s lips. How soft and warm they were and how they were moving slowly and sensually over his own. He forgot about the dark basement and the sudden crash and wrapped his arms around kyuhyuns neck all the while settling himself between his legs.

Slowly as the need for air became stronger they broke the kiss, both breathing a little heavily.

" You’ve been drinking too much coffee again Kyu" hyuk said while leaning his head on Kyuhyuns chest, pouting again.

Kyuhyun scoffed loudly " you’re one to talk! I can seriously taste the strawberries and I recall a certain promise that was made"
Hyukjae was about to reply back that-

Suddenly the door opened and let in a stream of light.

" I found them finally! I looked everywhere for you guys." Sungmin looked at them and then said annoyed " YAHH if you were planning on being all lovey you should have just come out anyway."

Donghae came running to the door " HA! I told you they were hiding down here. Anyway, Siwon lost so he has to obey us for a week now.”

“Let’s go for dinner now, I bet Kangin hyung has been complaining he’s hungry by now” kyuhyun said holding Hyukjae’s hand and walking towards the others.

“Hey...Kyu?” Hyukjae said pulling Kyuhyun behind the others

“Yes Hyukkie?”

“I wouldn’t mind being stuck in a basement if it’s with you” he said and ran to see what donghae was playing with.

 

END

A/N : aah it’s my first ever fanfiction ever and I wrote this at 2 am when I was craving milk and having major Kyuhyuk feels ha-ha. Hope it’s not too bad *hides away* oh well practise makes perfect! Thanks to whoever did read this though ^_^