Hana Dul Set

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone i'm back! I'm soooooo sorry that I didn't update and now instead of me trying (Key word:Trying) to have weekly updates, it'll be really irregular so expect updates that come on random Sunday's since i'll have them updated on Sunday's. Also vote BTS for the MAMA's, we need the vote's for them, and I bet it would make Tae Tae happy since his grandma passed. So let's work hard for them! Let's also vote for Black Pink, for their performances now with their comeback!

Ps my b-day was on Thursday so that's y ther is 2 chapters

Third POV

You woke up the sunlight beaming on your face(Don't ask why there is windows in a cave). Carefully getting up remembering that you and J-Hope slept in the same bed, you walked to the window looking at the sun peeking over a hill full of flowers. You slowly opened the window and hopped out to the ledge, closed the window and jumped to a tree close by and jumped to the next and the next until you got to the hill. Laying down, facing the sun, you felt a gentle breeze on your back and a couple of petals fly on your back and in your hair, not that you really minded though.

 

'I swear I could stay like this for hours', you thought, and you weren't wrong, you stayed like that for a good two hours and by then the sun was fully up and it was most likely to be around 7 or 8am. By then you thought it was enough and got up stretching a bit then making trip to the front enterance of the cave making sure to turn off so everyone wouldn't wake up from the alarm. You went down to your room (Sorry i didn't show you earlier) and walked in the noticing some laughter belonging to what seems to be a groupe of boys. You then had a sudden urge to go to BTS's room, so looking out to the hall you noticed no one and made a b-line for BTS's room but was stopped by someone who blocked the hallway, a boy to be a bit more specific.

 

"Oh, sorry. Wait aren't you the girl that F(x) took in? I'm Bambam! Hey are you alright, your shaking a bit", the boy said bending down 'I'm shaking! I'm getting a serious case of deja vu' you thought. Now bending down you could see his features a bit better, he had a sweater with different shades of gray, black pants, and leather shoes. His hair was a deep brown and styled down. "I'm alright. Could you exscuse me", "Sure", the boy answered to you, looking a bit hesitant mostly because he really wanted to help you. 'Yes I didn't stutter', and with that in thought you dashed to BTS's room.

 

Jungkook's POV

I heard quick footsteps come close to our room, so in my half asleep mode I sit up and let my feet dangle off of my bunk(He has a top bunk) and waited for who ever it was to show up and out popped (Y/N) who was sniffling a bit when she came in. "(Y/N), what's wrong, and why are you up so?","....", of course she wouldn't budge, i've only known her for a little less then a day but I noticed that when she's in a state like this, she dosen't like to talk, 'Did she see a guy?'.

flashback

Victoria noona all had us sit down after Jin and Yoongi hyung lest with (Y/N). "Here's the thing, yesterday when our manager came over, she immediately paniced. She's had bad memories about the past and as you can see, she's not very comfortable with guys, especially when meeting them"

end of flashback

"Sigh', (Y/N) come up here.", I said patting my bed and she nodded with a little,"ok", whatever Jin and Yoongi hyung did to get this girls open up apparently worked, since she got a quite close to me. "You won't tell me will you.", I said softly, another nod, and I made a mushroom sigh and gave her a warm hug, I gave a small chuckle seeing that she was so shocked by my actions but it suprised me more feeling that she hugged me back. (Y/N) started to shake a bit, 'Did she not want me to hug her!', I paniced and instantly let go of her but she hugged me again, 'So she's not upset at me', I thought with relief. I continued to hug her in hope that she would stop shaking but what came out is tha tshe silently cried, "Do you need something?", I asked, "...", still no answer so I started to sing to her,"

gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo                                                 It’s okay come on when I say one two three forget it
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo                                                                                Erase all sad memories
nae soneul japgo useo                                                                                      Hold my hand and smile
gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo                                                It’s okay come on when I say one two three forget it
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo                                                                                Erase all sa memories
seoro soneul japgo useo                                                                                  Hold my hand and smile

geuraedo joheun nari apeuro manhgireul                                                    Hoping for more good days
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set                                                 If you believe what I say then one two three
mitneundamyeon hana dul set                                                                       If you believe what then one two three
geuraedo joheun nari hwolssin deo manhgireul                                        Hoping for more good days
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set                                                 If you believe what I say th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter