Land of the Sun

Alpha of The Sun

Land of the Sun

RANKS

An Alpha must display confidence, superiority and dominance at all times. They are the leaders and are forbiddened to follow the lead of a lesser Rank. They are not allowed to kill a Beta unless permission is granted by an Alpha Royal. Under no circumstances are Alphas allowed to show fear.

A Beta must display confidence at all times but are to submit to Alphas. They are only allowed to lead when no Alphas are present and must not hurt Alphas under all circumstances. Under no circumstances should a Beta show fear in the presence of the lower and they must obey the orders of an Alpha.

An Omega must submit to anyone of a higher Rank at all times. They are only followers and under no circumstances are they allowed to act violently in front of a higher Rank. They must obey the orders of a higher Rank and are not allowed to speak when permission is not given.

The above only applies to the social rank within the same colour.


COLOURS (in terms of significance)

Royal - Orange/Red

1st - Pink/Purple

2nd - Brown/Blonde

3rd - Silver

A werewolf of a higher Colour is allowed to order a werewolf of a higher Rank but of a lower Colour.


Violations:

If, at any time, a werewolf of any Rank or Colour attack an Alpha Royal, the werewolf will be sentenced to death immediately.

If, at any time, a werewolf of any Rank or Colour disobey an Alpha Royal, the werewolf will be punished serverely.

If, at any time, a werewolf of a lower Rank attack a werewolf of a higher Rank within the same Colour or a lower/higher Rank werewolf of a higher Colour, they will be punished serverely.