Ren

OVERCOME

He gazed up on the wall. It was high it almost touch the sky. At least that what he sees from the ground. He was closest with the wall. Always, stand there everytime he has a chance. He was once sworn brother of the night's watch. But no more. He can't remember how long has it been since he's joined the black. Or how many lord commanders that passed the sentence since he died. Burried in the snow, frozen and numb, till he lived again. With a dragonglass in his heart. He's alive, but different with the blue eyed corpses. He still have his mind and heart. Or, that's what he thinks. 
He's been longing to go across the wall. He miss the lives there. He miss the time when they sneak to in Mole's Town.
He caresses the face of Weirdwood tree. It still give him creeps even after all this years. The first time he faced the tree was the time he sworn the oath. The tree kept getting bigger despite the weather. That tree is giving him life, or that's what the children of the forest said. The tree eyed ravern is watching over him. Keeping him alive, there's a fate that await him they said. 
He decided to go back to his hut deep in The haunted forest. As he turned back, he saw the wind of snow swirling in the sky. The night king has choosen another. Two in a short period of time. This is unusual. He looked at the Weirdwood tree, hoping the the tree would tell him what he should do as the fate that await him come to a close.