Drabble

Sweet Kiss

 

I was really tired of it. I was tired of them always making fun of me, calling me naive and innocent. It's not because I'm the maknae that I have to be naive and silly. Because be naive for me is be silly, is be someone who is easy to trick. I know that I'm not the smartest, but I'm not that silly.

 

I sighed, sitting on my room's floor. After they joked and make fun of me I left the living room and went to my bedroom. Why did they make fun of me? Just because they discovered that I've never kissed anyone... Well, I know it's a shame. I'm already 18 years old and have never kissed neither even dated anyone.

 

- Hey, Sungjong... - I heard a voice coming from the door but I didn't want to look at anybody in this moment.

 

Soon I feel an arm hold me around the shoulders and I looked to see who was it. And it was Myungsoo. I sighed one more time. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Mainly with Myungsoo.

 

- Sungjong... They were just joking, don't take it seriously.

- They? - My eyes widened and I looked at him. - You were there too, stupid L.

- Hey, don't call me like this. - He pouted a little, but it didn't touch me. - I wasn't doing anything...

- You were laughing with them... - My eyes watered and I looked down, trying to hide my face.

- You are cute with an angry expression, sorry for that. - He giggled, but I didn't care about it.

 

We stayed some minutes in silence. I had my reasons to don't have kissed. I was waiting for the right person, but everybody always saw me as an innocent kid and I was pissed off.

 

- Why did you become so upset this time, kid? - I felt the sweetness in his voice, but listen him called me “kid” made me become upset again.

- Because of it! - I burst out. - You all are always seeing me as a kid, a little kid, a naive and silly kid, and I'm tired of it.

 

I pushed him away from me. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and all the dormitory could listen to my sobs. Soon I felt arms around me again but that time I allowed Myungsoo hug me tight and I buried my face in his chest.

 

- Don't be silly, Sungjong. - Myungsoo started to say while my hair. - I'm only one year older than you, the difference is almost none. We say that you are naive because you have this pretty face and you're always dancing this girlband songs... It's just because you're cute.

 

I was still sobbing, hugging him back. We stayed sometime like this, just hugging each other and Myungsoo saying to stop crying and my hair. After some minutes my sobs stopped. I looked at L and started to feel my cheeks warmer than before.

 

- Sorry for start to cry. I said that I didn't want to be called a kid and started to cry like one. - I pouted a little when I listened him giggling.

- It's ok, huh? - He smiled making my heart beat harder than before. I felt that I was blushing again. - But, tell me, Sungjong.

- Neh? - I looked at him, curious.

- Why did you never kissed anyone? - I pouted even more when I listened the question. I cannot tell him...

- I j-just... I just want to... W-wait for... Someone special.

- Hm... I understand.

 

I stared at him, still curious. I wasn't understanding where he wanted to arrive. But my eyes widened when I felt something soft on my lips. Myungsoo is... Kissing me? Is it real? Only some seconds after he moved away, but our foreheads were still touching each other.

 

- Hey, you have to close your eyes to kiss, pabo. - He giggled and I waked up from my shock.

- W-what... - I wasn't understanding anything.

 

He didn't say anything, he just pressed our lips together again. But that time I closed my eyes slowly, trying to get more from the kiss. It was an innocent kiss, our lips just stayed pressed against each other.

 

When I felt him moving away again I started to open my eyes slowly. I looked at him again and he was smiling, as beautiful as always, making me smile back, shyly.

 

- Can I tell you something? - He said quietly, like he was telling me a secret.

- Neh...

- It was my first kiss too.

 

My eyes widened when I listened what he said and I spend some time without saying anything. When I saw he was already with his hand on the knob.

 

- B-But... Why..? - I asked quietly, but he listened to me.

- I was just waiting for someone special.

 

He smiled after repeating my sentence. The only thing I could do was open a big smile. When I saw that he had left the room, I took my white teddy bear and I started to dance around the room with my bear, smiling happily.

 

 

 

End.