Lee Changson and Lee Seunghyun

Learning Lee Changson

"How do you think?"

"It's wonderful, thank you very much."

The stylist noona smiled at him and he smirked in return, effortlessly charming without trying. His eyes narrowed, his smile fell on thin lips, and his hair as white as the snow he loved the most... 

His name is Lee Changson.

He stood up from the chair, priming up his suit in one deft motion of practiced hands. Lee always had to wear suits, after all.

“Seunghyun-ya, you forgot your umbrella!” The stylist noona said as she handed him a black umbrella. “Thank you, noona!” He cheerfully thanked her, but before he was about to apologize for his carelessness, Lee Seunghyun stopped himself and cleared his own throat.

No.

Lee Changson does not apologize for being careless.

He noted that to himself, another thing he had to make a list of. Platinum blond hair really suited him and Seunghyun would be lying if he hadn’t thought that TOP-hyung’s hair was so cool back during the filming of High High. It made him look intimidatingly handsome (even more than TOP-hyung’s usual) and he had always wanted to try that.

So that was how he wanted to be. Lee Changson was intimidatingly handsome. He was charming and witty (easy, he got this on the first day he decided to create this persona) and manipulative. He could get into sly later but to be sly, he had to get the manipulative first. Lee Seunghyun was cheerful and enthusiastic, he would speak an aegyo and he would do gwiyomi if asked. Lee Changson was cheerful, but he had a cruel disposition and he enjoyed getting other people hurt. He certainly would do gwiyomi, if only given the right price.

Step by step Lee Seunghyun started to project Lee Changson throughout his daily life. He needed to do better. He needed to smile—not in a way that make people (or more specifically, his hyungs) coo about how cute he was—but a smile that made people think thrice about what he wanted to do. So Seunghyun left Seoul, trying to blend in Yeoncheon and build a character for Lee Changson.

And now, he could pretty much switch between the personalities with relative ease. So he decided to live a day as Lee Seunghyun and the day after as Lee Changson in alternating schedules. He currently had no work, MADE promotions are still a few months away and Hiro-san wouldn’t call him until the very same months. So he decided that it would work.

Though he didn’t realize just how much of a bad idea that was.

 

***

 

Lee Changson woke up feeling absolutely pissed.

He had late night work, reviewing stuff, so he wanted some goddamn caffeine within his system. So he woke up, stare at the mirror for his ty reflection, and wonder if he could get ready in a few minutes. He didn’t particularly had morning schedules today, but—

Of course he had no schedule! Lee Changson is a wealthy business who run a huge underground ring. He had everything; women to weapons he had it all. He didn’t do business so early in the morning. So Lee Changson decided to go back to sleep just for the hell of it.

 

***

 

“Ya! Lee Seunghyun! Where are you?”

The taxi he took didn’t even move as he braved the traffic that is Seoul after work hours. Jiyong-hyung’s voice sounded angry, definitely in his leader mode and not his usual self. Seungri rambled an apology and things about how Seoul’s traffic is a monster that everyone needed to deal with. He didn’t stop until Jiyong’s favorite three words of ‘Shut up, Maknae’ came out of his lips and Seungri had to stifle an awkward laugh.

The members are all gathering in their dorm, one they barely use anymore since everyone now had a home to go to all by themselves, but still keep because of Daesung-hyung and Seungri’s own personal requests to the CEO of their company, backed up by Youngbae-hyung’s silent nods, Seunghyun-hyung’s ‘well, sure’, and Jiyong-hyung’s platinum card. The hyungs really loved to spoil their maknaes, and Seungri was glad that they do.

But sometimes…

“Please, I get it. You don’t need to nag me so much.” Lee slipped out, voice cold and smooth and utterly not like Seungri that Jiyong-hyung is familiar with. “What did you just say to me?” He actually sounded surprised, like genuinely surprised that Seungri would take such tone when talking to him. Seungri shook his head, mentally scolding himself for slipping out like that.

“Sorry, oppa~” Seungri joked with his usual aegyo on place. Something in his heart felt odd, like ‘you should have continued’. He actually wanted to see Jiyong-hyung’s reaction to Lee, but he felt like he wasn’t ready to tell the other members anything.

Not yet, anyways. He’ll promise that he’d tell them once he could control his personas better.