Another Crazy Night

POMME | +82 Cakeshop

 

It was already past 12 when they arrived at Trance together with some of the +82s. Some of the guests were easily able to identify GD and Sandara as the superstars that they are. A fan politely asked for a quick selfie but Jiyong denied because he’s not in a good state to appear decent in the photo, while Dara who looks always perfect and fresh gladly entertained some of the fans. He never left her side anyway, just in case someone is crazy enough to dare to touch her pantless baebae.

 

“I should’ve ordered one of the managers to get you another set of clothes.”

Jiyong said in a low voice after Dara is done with the photo ops.

“I am not  comfortable seeing you with strangers knowing you have only your undies under that shirt” he implied.

“Then, should I stick to your side tonight?” Dara playfully asked in her usual high pitch, cute voice.

“Not just tonight but always.” he stared at her lovingly.

 

The night went on as drag queens of Trance performed stand-up comedy and dances to classic Vegas sound.

 The squad decided to play truth or dare with liquors and alcohol to spice it up.

Of course, if one of the crew isn’t satisfied with the answer, he or she have to drink three shots and perform the dare. Since they’re on a much secluded area, the questions were intimate and controversial.

Dara questions Jiyong “Do you find Taeyeon pretty?"  Ji immediately responded “No” which earns protests from their friends.

Dara didn’t even buy it as it was obvious that GD is bluffing, plus the fact Taeyeon is hailed as one of the prettiest faces in Korea.

Jiyong took the shots and did the dare of resisting Dara’s touch without smiling which he ultimately failed.

The game went on until Dara became tipsy so Jiyong volunteered himself to take the shots meant for Dara.

The questions went wilder and cheesier from “Will you marry Jiyong this instant”. “Would you like to be the next YG CEO” “What’s turns you on”

“Did you do IT? When? Where?”

And lots more crazy questions which the whole circle definitely enjoyed, and it was a game that would cost  millions of dollar if the answers are to be published.

  

Finally, the open dance floor time enables the crew to bust their moves and release stress. Thankfully, most of them can hold their alcohol very much. Tipsy Dara is busy jumping around and yelling that she didn’t notice that she went farther away from her friends.

In a quick second, a group of boys circled around Dara, dancing closer to her.

She might have enough drink to be tipsy, but she’s still aware that it’s not her friends surrounding her.

Dara quickly scanned the bar despite of the dizzy light strobes, loud music, and a slur of people.     

Just when a man was about to touch her arm, a familiar silhouette appeared in front of Dara. The scent, built, fashion sense is all familiar.

“Put your arms around my neck, do it quick Sandara Park.” Jiyong ordered.

“Komawo Jiyong-ah” Dara softly breathed on his ear while hugging him close.

The boys went to the other direction as Jiyong went to protect Dara. It’s a good thing that the lights are dim, no one can recognize them at this state.

 

He cupped Dara’s face, kissed her forehead, nose, and claimed her sweet, with a dash of alcohol lips.

She bit her lip and chuckled.

Ji gave her one last tight hug. “Let’s go home and rest, babe.”

Jiyong held her both her hands as they went out of the bar.       

 

_END

 

 

-

ONE SHOT DONE!

i'm so glad to finish another! whew!

so how was that?

I hope it served its purpose well enough :)

sooo many DG happenings that I wanted to do next!

Please be patient for those ♥

Got any requests? place them down too! 

COMMENTS MAKE ME GIDDY, SO PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!

HENGSHO Y'ALL! ♥

 

-RO