Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Skinny Taeminie

Taemin looked at the food guiltily. He wore a smile on his face as he took a bite of the savory chicken Onew had insisted upon ordering. It was delicious, yet Taemin was in no rush to eat it.

He laughed with his hyungs as they joked at the table, but a sinking feeling filled him as dinner came to a close.

He joined Key in the kitchen to help wash dishes, then headed upstares.

He looked at himself in the full-body mirror which hung on the inside of his bedroom door, lifting his shirt to see his stomach. He frowned and poked his almost-six-pack.

Almost isn't good enough. But he knew no matter how much excersizing and dancing he did, the thin layer of baby fat just wouldnt harden into the abs that every other member of SHINee had.

He pulled his shirt back down, disappointed, and headed for the bathroom in the hallway next to Jonghyuns room. He locked the door behind him and stepped up to the toiled, kneeling in front of it. He lifted the cover, then the seat itself. He just sat there for a moment, staring into the toilet bowl, dreading the pain he knew would come soon.

And he opened his mouth, wide enough so he could shove his middle finger into the back of his throat. He heaved a few times, and then he purged, feeling like his insides were coming out along with the chunks of chicken. He did it again and again until nothing came out but stomach acid. He coughed a few times, trying to spit out the disgusting flavour left in his mouth.

Sniffling from the pain, he flushed the toilet with the hand that wasnt covered in vomit and lowered the seat and cover. He stepped up to the sink, scrubbing off the mucus from his fingers. Then he looked at his face, his eyes had watered enough from the heaving pain that it looked like he had been crying. He splashed water into his face then breathed in, feeling utterly empty. He knew what he was...bulimic.

He ignored the hunger that knawed at his stomach as he brushed his teeth.

Then he headed downstairs to play a game with his hyungs. He smiled as he hopped down the stairs.

They will never know.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS JUST A WHAT IF SCENARIO! I DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TAEMIN WAS BULIMIC, I JUST WAS THINKING HE'S PRETTY SKINNY, HEY MAYBE I COULD MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT IT! SO JUST CLARIFYING, I DO NOT THINK TAEMIN HAS AN EATING DISORDER! THANX EVERYBODY!!!