Final

Too Late

     Taeyong laughed at himself, looking down at his hands. Hands that have never been held by the one he loved. Hands that will never be touched by the one he longed for the most. The hands that could've helped but froze in the moment. The hands that were too late for saving.

     He closed his eyes, feeling the tears streaming down his face. These eyes wittnessed something more painful then any broken bone or cut he has ever been through. His eyes watched as his love was ripped away in an instant. These tears streaming down his face could've been prevented, but he was too late.

     He his lips, burying his face deep against his hands. His lips, never being able to say the only three words stuck on his mind while he's around his friend. These lips will never be able to feel the touch that they've longed years for. His lips will now never curve into the smile he's used to giving.

     Reaching down to pick up his phone, he called his group member Ten. "Taeyong! Is everything okay, we're trying to get there as soon as possible. Did they say anything to you yet?"

     Taeyong let out a small pity laugh, watching the doctor bow down and head his way out. "There's no use, he's already gone." He closed his phone before Ten could answer, kneeling down and letting out long and heavy sobs. He couldn't control himself, his body shaking and fingernails digging into his own face.

     Jaehyun, the love of his life was hot by a bus. He was gone, he was dead. And all these things, Taeyong will never be able to do. It was too late.

 

- i still dont know how to write