My Angel

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a typical jikook story.... but I'm happy if this can please you a little....

I would like to apologize in advance if there's any grammatical mistakes or spelliing errors.... i hope you can understand... hee.... *v*

Jimin stares at his phone in daze which catches Jungkook’s attention the most.

Jimin was all bubbly and funny just a minute ago but suddenly, what exactly did he see to make this fluff ball all dazed and serious?

All the boys were out the dorm to buy some groceries and necessary items for them. Just Jimin and Jungkook were left in the dorm for arriving late from practice. Serve them right! They should stop practicing late at night for once.

“Jimin.” Jungkook calls out to Jimin but no response is welcoming him.

“Hyung?” but still, no answer is there. Jungkook wonders what kind of thing can distract his tiny angel from answering him. Jimin never puts any other things over Jungkook. He will even run out from his room in the middle of the night just because Jungkook calls him from the other room.

But Jimin and Jungkook is not an item. Two of them know. The members know. The mangers know and yes, everyone knows.

 Still, Jimin is Jimin for Jungkook and Jungkook is Jungkook for Jimin. There’s no explicit answer defined for these two.

Jungkook secretly approaches to Jimin’s side with light steps and sneaks at Jimin’s phone screen.

Jungkook’s body becomes stiff as well. Adrenaline rushes through his body with displeasure and spleen.

Jimin quickly closes his phone when he notices Jungkook leaning down next to him.  

“What’s up, Jungkookie?” Jimin smiles. The most angelic smile Jungkook has ever seen but it’s painful to see this time.

Jungkook feels a sting right through his heart. How can ARMYs say that to such an angel like Jimin? Jungkook clenches his fist and bites his bottom lips.

Jungkook wouldn’t let Jimin use twitter or any other social media if he ever knew there are such harsh words towards his tiny man.

Is shipping that important to call someone a ? Jimin is a who constantly shamelessly seeks for Jungkook’s attention and is a bug for Vkook? Really? Jungkook hates Jimin? Jimin should see by now how much Jungkook doesn’t want to be with him from his actions? Seriously?

Jungkook feels this chest tighten just by thinking about it. So, is his hyung called a because of his actions? Because he once pushed his hyung harsh? That was supposed to be a joke which turned out pretty harsh unfortunately and it was also long ago. What did he ever do to Jimin to deserve this kind of treatment from the fans?

Of course he loves Jimin as much as he loves Taehyung. Maybe….. Maybe more…..  but why can’t people see that? Taehyung is his play buddy, closest hyung. No one can replace him. They have same weird taste, same interest in games and stuffs, same weird ideas and same weird affection for Jimin. Just….. Tae is always better at expressing than Jungkook.

So Jimin? Jimin is like a guardian angel for Jungkook. He wouldn’t be able to live without Jimin’s care and attention to him. As much as he loves Jimin, he also cares for his hyung in many ways. He may not be seemed that way but he does….. he does in a way only Jimin and his hyungs notice. Jimin always knew Jungkook loves him, too. He knew his love for Jungkook is never one-sided, nor never reciprocated. That’s why he never bothers to leave Jungkook’s side regardless of what other people say.

But…. But sometimes, you just need reassurance from the one you love, right? That’s how Jimin slightly shudders whenever he’s badly criticized and judged from the fans for showing his affection to Jungkook.

There are times Jimin stayed away from Jungkook purposely in public and he loathes himself for doing so. He loathes himself more whenever Jungkook asks when they get back home, “Hyung, you ok? I thought you were avoiding me,” and he li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter