She's Back

Forever Yours [Stopped]

I hope you'll enjoy this one-shot! :) Sorry that I haven't been updating my other story lately.

Merry Christmas! I'm sorry if I have grammar/spelling mistakes. Enjoy, Comment!! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga In

"Yeobo, where are you now?" A voice from the other end of the call said.

"Now?" Ga In said, wondering why he wanted to know where she is. "Is he going to do some kind of event?! It's almost our 1 month anniversary!" This made Ga In very excited, but she controlled herself and continued to act chic to her one-month-boyfriend.

"Yea."

"Why?"

"Just tell me."

"Tch! Why do I have to tell you!" Over the phone Ga In overheard some noises in the background, "Where is he?"

"Just tell mee~~~" The female-like voice whined to Ga In, causing her to smile at his childness.

Finally giving up to his whining, she told him. "Hm . . . Right now I'm at the football stadium. We have to perform during the halftime."

"Hmm... When will you be done?" 

"After the halftime is done." Ga In answered chicly.

Jo Kwon creased his eyebrows together in frustration. He could never get a straight answer from her on the first try. "You know what I mean."

Ga In giggled at his frustration with her. "I guess at 3? I'm not sure. Let ask the unnis." Ga In ran towards where her unnis were. "Unni, do you know what time we'll be done?" 

The unnis thought for a second. Jea thought while making a strange facial expression. "I'm not sure...Maybe around 2:30?" Jea answered.

"No no no, It should end around 3...I think."

"None of you are right, it ends at 4!" Miryo said with confidence. Everyone stared back at her strangely. "What? I'm sure that it ends at 4."

"Umm... Miryo, have you ever been to a game that lasted that long? Use your head!" Narsha said to Miryo sneering.

"Yah! You're the one that never uses your head, you pig!"

"How can you call me a pig, Jea's the pig around here!"

"Yah yah yah! Why are dragging me into this? And I can't be a pig, if I'm a pig, then that means that I've been eating my own kind everyday!"

Ga In sighs, her unnis attention was already away from the maknae's question to some kind of unknown reason for bickering. Ga In quietly walked away from the scene and remembered that she was still on the line with Jo Kwon.

"Yeobo bianhe, I totally forgot that I was talking to you." Ga In says with some aegyo, hoping that she will be forgiven for forgetting about him. Ga In waited for the other end of call to reply but she didn't hear anything other than random noises.

All of a sudden, Ga In hears a shout.

"Kwon-ah!!!!" The female voice screamed. The voice was loud enough to be heard by Ga In. Realizing that it was a female that was calling after her boyfriend, she got extremely jealous, though she will never admit it. 

"This stupid idiot! How can he have another female call him like that other than me! I'm going to have a good talk with him a later.What Ga In didn't expect was for Jo Kwon to reply back just as familiarity as the mystery women.

"Ahhh!!!! Come here and let me hug you! I miss y-" and the line was cut off. Ga In was in a state of shock by what has just happened. 

"Chincha! Why is he so touchy with another girl!" Ga In stomped her foot in anger. Then she stopped, "...Was that Oh Bang Shil! She's back from Egypt?!"

"Just wait and see Jo Kwon, when I see you, ooo! You'll be getting a beating from me.Confirming that he wasn't going to call back, Ga In went back to her waiting room, angrier than before.

Arriving to her room, her anger emitted and her unnis sensed that.

"What's wrong...?" Jea said cautiously to Ga In.

Ga In glared at Jea, at times like these, the roles of the unnis and maknae are switch.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong is that Jo Kwon is hugging some unknown girl right now, plus, he even hung up on me!!" Ga In said, lashing out her anger on Jea.

This made her unnis scared but also amused by their maknae's behavior right now.

"I am so angry! How is it that he is always surrounded by girls!" Ga In continued her rant. Jea smirked with amusement, even though she was the one that was being yelled at. 

"Is someone jealous~~?" Jea said teasing the maknae.

This made Ga In blush with embarrassment, "bulls eye" Jea thought to herself. Her reaction gave Jea more confidence to continue.

"What are you being jealous for? It's like you became Josobang since he was always the one who is jealous of you and your relationship with your guy friends. Am I right?"

Ga In nodded silently in agreement, her face still red with agreement.

"Just hear him out, araso?"

"Hm."

"Aigoo what a cute maknae!" Jea ruffled Ga In's hair and said, "come on, It is almost time for the half time to begin."

With that said, Ga In began preparing herself, her mind still full of suspicion and worry.

____________

____________

 

Jo Kwon

"Kwon-ah!!" A girl's voice shouted out.

Jo Kwon turned around and saw his best friend running towards him dragging her luggage behind her. He quickly rushed to her and helped her carry the luggage that she was dragging behind her, but he first gave her a bear hug as his greeting.

"I miss you so much, Sunye-ah!" Jo Kwon had tears in his eyes and so did Sunye.

They have not seen each other for quite some time, so they were feeling very emotional. They hug each other for a few more seconds before Jo Kwon breaks off their hug, and went to help Sunye, totally forgetting about about his phone call with Ga In. Not realizing the damages that he already done.

Since Sunye came to Korea without the public knowing, there were no fans or reporters waiting at the airport.

As Jo Kwon helped carry the bags, they started catching up on the things that they missed in each other lives. Jo Kwon joked around with Sunye and she did the same, after all they were very comfortable with each other. People who didn't know that they were best friends would've guessed that they were boyfriends and girlfriends. 

Whiling catching up on the things that happened in Korea, Sunye talked about how she watched WGM. This caused Jo Kwon to start blushing, making Sunye even more, which resulted in even more touchiness between them. Because they were to busy talking and having fun, they did not notice the commotion that they were making. Some teenagers at the airport saw them and took photos, the photos showed Jo Kwon and Sunye hugging and hitting each other. They also had big smiles on their faces, laughing along the way. 

The fan then posted these photos onto the web, "Are they more than just friends?!" These photos were a wild fire on the web.

Not knowing what was happening at this very moment, Jo Kwon and Sunye kept playing around, when they reached the exit of the airport, there was already a big commotion outside.

Die-hard fans were screaming and reporters were taking photos, Jo Kwon and Sunye did not expect the public to see fans and reporters at the airport, and wondered how did they find out. When the fans saw the two of them together, their screams became even louder.

Because of the photos on the web, fans rushed to the airport and so did the reporters, waiting to get the scoop.

Things were very crazy at the exit, there also no one to help them because everything was a secret. There was no security guards, no managers, no nothing, they were on their own.

Jo Kwon, finally taking the lead, wrapped his arm protectively over Sunye, making sure that she wasn't getting hurt by all of the commotion and confusion.

He first gave Sunye his scarf and sunglasses to hide her face, before he pushed their way out of the crowd and towards his car. He quickly threw the bags into the trunk and quickly started the car before driving off from the scene. While this was all happening, reporters were frantically taking pictures of them two.

"What just happened?" Jo Kwon said to Sunye, his eyes on the streets but stole a few glances towards Sunye.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" His voice full of worry.

"How did they know that we were at the airport?"

". . ." Sunye didn't say anything.

"Sunye-ah . . . Are you okay?" Jo Kwon glanced worryly to Sunye who was looking at her phone.

". . ."

"Please reply~~" Jo Kwon said to her but still nothing. Tired of waiting for her response, he quickly pulled over. When he pushed over, Sunye finally spoke.

"I think I know how they knew."

"How?"

Sunye handed her phone over to Jo Kwon for him to see. There were photos of him and her together, with the title, "More than Just Friends?". Jo Kwon read the article, his eyebrows creasing together until they almost touched. 

"Are they kidding me? How do they still not know that we are no more than just friends, this is riduclous!" Jo Kwon said angrily because something this stupid ruined their nice time together.

Sunye was also upset that they were always misunderstood by people because of their close relationship, no matter how many times they said that they were nothing more than just friends. Their close relationship has led to some troubles in the past and Sunye didn't want to go through that all over agian.

Seeing Sunye's sad face, Jo Kwon bent over to the passenger seat and comforted her. 

"Don't worry, we have been through this many times. Many people know that were are just friends. If were are troubled by this then that means that we have a quilty conscience, which we do not. Am I right?"

". . . I guess. I just don't want to cause more trouble for you like I did in the past."

"You never caused me any trouble so stop worrying about such things that happened in the past. Life only moves in one direction, and that is forward."

Seeing that Jo Kwon was right, Sunye gave him a small smile of reassurence. 

"Thank you Kwon-ah"

"No problem, I know you would do the same for me." With that said, Jo Kwon started the car and drove to WG's dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I'm done, thanks for reading! Apparently I'm not going to make this into a one-shot since it's a bit long. But it also won't be a lon story either, there will be a few chapters and that's all. Thanks again, and please comment! ^^