Final.

Wanna Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was supposed to be just a normal working day for Victoria; she’ll be shooting a few scenes for her Chinese drama, call her members in Seoul, have dinner with her co-actors and staffs and finally go back to her apartment. It was supposed to be just like that but she had to break her routine since Amber asked her to buy a certain pair shoes that were only available in China, as soon as she bought the shoes she came across a store that sells various caps and hats. She remembered him. It has been years and her heart still could not forget how happy it was when he was with her doing the sweetest and biggest scam of her life. No matter how much she dismissed the fact that she enjoyed being with him, she always fails because how would the heart forget someone who was and always have been a part of it.

She entered the store with a faint smile on her face, there were so many people that she could be reminded of when she sees caps and hats but he was always the first one to cross her mind.  She chuckled bitterly to herself and walked around to find the perfect cap. It would probably not reach him but who cares. She had chosen a red cap, his favourite color. It was really funny how she would think of him often these past few weeks when she successfully pushed him from her mind for the past years. Probably because her daughters, Krystal, Luna and Amber were so amazing that they sent her a package that contains the CDs he prepared for her when they were still married, along with the message:

To Qian Mom!

Mom we know how much you are having a hard time there despite the fact that you’re in your homeland. I hope you’ll continue to do well and we love you. We sent you this CDs because we know these would help you relax.

From: Your ever beautiful daughters

Victoria wandered around more and entered Starbucks. She suddenly remembered his favourite drink.

“Song Qian, get a grip of yourself please. It has been years,” She mumbled to herself before unconsciously ordering a Mocha Frappuccino. She found a table and decided to just play with her phone.

“Excuse me, are you Victoria?” A girl spoke in broken Chinese. She smiled and nodded.

“Can I get an autograph?” She shyly asked and Victoria nodded. The girl placed the photo album on the table, her eyes widened in shock when she realized it was actually a compilation of her photos with him during their virtual marriage but what shocked her most was the signature on the other page of the album. It was his. She immediately signed the page while her mind wandered elsewhere.

How? Come on, Vic. That girl must have met him in Japan or Thailand or Korea. It’s impossible that he would be here without you knowing. She thought to herself before she took a sip of her drink. Fighting the urge to call her manager to confirm her suspicions, she finally conceded and called him.

“Oppa, I have only one question. Is he here?” She asked.

“Qian,”

“Oppa, tell me. Is he here? I only want an answer. It’s not as if I would run after him,” She rolled her eyes at the thought of her manager trying to not answer her.

“He’s here. It’s already been a week,”

“Thank you,” She hung up and bit the inside of her cheek. Why is this happening to her? Why is the world trying to confuse her more? She was perfectly fine with their goodbyes on the show, she was fine even if he failed to realize that what she has shown on the show was more than just a reel thing, it was real, she was fine even after she heard him say that he was lying about being interested in her.

She stood up and grabbed her things. She now needs to take a rest, knowing that he is in Beijing was more than enough for her to drain all her energy. She wore her sunglasses and made her way to her manager’s car, taking faster paces when fans started to notice her. Just when she reached the parking space, she felt a tight grip on her wrist; she was ready to scream when she sensed the familiarity.

It is him. It’s his favourite perfume. She thought to herself. She was dragged and pushed to a car. She sat there stunned with everything.  She was just thinking of him and now he’s with her, without any good reason she could think of. Why would he come and drag her with him?

“Victoria ssi, are you okay?” He asked. She almost melted as soon as she heard his voice but no she won’t, they are nothing but hoobae and sunbae.

“I am okay, you don’t actually need to save me there,” She tried not to sound cold but she did.

“I just noticed you were having a hard time with your fans,” He reasoned out. He glanced at her and he noticed her not wanting to even look at him.

“And for the record Nichkhun, I experienced worse than that before,” She answered. He recalled the moment when anti-fans were chasing her, saying bad words to her and pushing her during the time that they were in a virtual marriage. That thought pained him, he was also helpless because he was torn between his fans and his virtual wife.

“I’m sorry,”

“I don’t know why you are being sorry, but okay I accept it,” She said and her eyes landed on the red paper bag on the backseat. She would not be able to use that so she should just probably give it to him.

“Oh yeah, Nichkhun,” She reached for the red paper bag and handed it to him.

“What i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter