Fun, Funny, and Jealousy?!

:: Something More ::
::::::::::::

"Minne! You'll be sitting with on this side!" Alexander pointed on the opposite side of Eli and Kevin. I headed towards him and sat down on the chair next to him. Eli raised an eyebrow at Alexander.

"Minne? You're already giving her a nickname?" He eyed Alexander carefully who just cheerfully smiled at him.

"Yup! It sounds like a cute nickname!" He then turned to me. "If you're okay with the nickname that is."

I shrugged

"Sure. It sounds nice." He cheered. The director shushed him and the show started.

"What better way to spend a Wednesday than with the ultra-charming Kevin!" Kevin blew a kiss towards the camera.

"No way! They don't want to spend it with you! They want to spend it with the hot charismatic Eli!" Eli then showed off his muscles, trying to look cool. I chuckled.

"All of your introductions are bad! They want to spend their Wednesday with the charming and funny Alexander!" Alexander cheered.

"Charming and funny? That doesn't sound like you!" Eli argued.

"I'm a lot funnier than you!" Alexander argued back.

"I'm the charming one!" Kevin interjected.

"Guys!" I cut off their argument. They both looked at me. I pointed at the camera. "Forgetting something?"

They sheepishly grinned and apologized.

"Sorry guys. But what I said was true. I am charming and funny." Alexander casted a glare at Eli.

"Yeah. We're sorry that Alexander isn't charming and funny like I am." Eli flashed a smile at the camera, ignoring Alexander's glare. I giggled.

"Anyway! We have a special guest today!" Kevin exclaimed.

"This is my sister, Jae Min." Eli introduced me and I waved and smiled at the camera.

"Hi guys! I'm here co-hosting with my brother, Kevin and Alexander for today!" I cheerfully greeted the fans.

"Yup! And being the gentleman I am, I'm sharing the role of the main MC with her!" Alexander cheered while Kevin and Alexander booed him.

"So what if you're the main MC? I'm gonna claim that spot next week!" Eli raised and shook his fist, playfully threatening Alexander."

Eli then took the toy hammer from under the table and bopped Alexander on the head who fake cried and laid his head on the table, playing dead. Kevin and I burst out laughing.

"I'm the new main MC now! Muhahahahaha!" Eli evilly laughed. Kevin pouted.

"I want to be the new main MC!" Kevin gave Eli the puppy eyes but Eli resisted. Instead, he bopped Kevin with the toy hammer as well. Kevin faked dizziness and laid his haid on the table and like Alexander, played dead.

"I'm king of the world!!!!" Eli proclaimed proudly and I burst out laughing again. Alexander then shot up.

"No you're not! I am because I'm the main MC!" Alexander argued which just sent him flying back to playing dead as Eli whacked Alexander's head in response.

Eli smiled proudly at his successful takeover of Pops In Seoul. He then caught my eye and wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to burst into fits of laughter again.

After a while, we finally regathered ourselves and continued on with the recording which was just as fun as the introduction.

:::::::::

We finished filming Pops In Seoul when Isak finally came back. She spotted us before we left the building and headed over to where we were.

"Hey, Jae Min!" She called out and I turned around to face her. "The filming crew said that you guys did a great job filming. They said you were a natural." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"They were also wondering if you would like to become a regular co-host here with these three?" She indicated towards Eli, Kevin, and Alexander.

"Sure, if that's okay with my manager. I'll ask her." I smiled at her and she smiled back, nodding. We exchanged phone numbers and then parted ways. The guys and I headed back towards U-Kiss' dorm.

When we got there, they were all watching Music Bank. SHINee was currently performing Ring Ding Dong. I sat next to Kibum who was laughing at Kiseop and Dongho dancing to Ring Ding Dong.

::::::::::::

When it was dinner time, everyone went into the kitchen to cook. The main ones that were cooking were Kibum and I. I was surprised by Kibum's cooking skills but after all, he was sort of like the mom of U-Kiss.

While Kibum and I were cooking, we talked and joked around a lot, unaware of 2 people watching us closely. One was watching to make sure we weren't flirting around and the other was watching in jealousy.

:::::::::::

WHEW! such a long time since I've updated!

Anyway! Who else thinks that SHINee's new song, Lucifer is LOVEEEEE? XD

So, while watching Lucifer, an idea popped into my head and so I'm going to be startng a new fanfic! This time, with SHINee! ^^ here's the link!
www.winglin.net/fanfic/Dark_Seraphim1
See you there! :D