Final

A Walk to Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you remember all the memories of us? How your hand locked with mine, and how I was yours?

Both you and and I were young back then but old enough to comprehend that love include joy and the pain, yet we fall in love over and over again to seal the broken side of us just like how you seal your fingers in between mine.

Today I'm feeling particularly tired and I wished your shoulder was here for me to cry on. We were both young and bold, you boldly grabbed my hand in yours with no fear of falling in love and falling out of love.

I'm walking on the street we both walked before, and my eyes they starts to sting. My tears keep falling but I'm telling myself it's only the wind blowing.

One step, two step


My legs are getting heavier as I walk slowly along the lonely pedestrian. I heaves small sigh for countless of time in a way to chase away the sadness that pooling in my heart, and miraculously it makes my chest is about to explode in any moment.

The howling wind almost sound like your voice calling out to me, it stabbed my heart over and over. And when my heart is stinging with so much pain right now,I realize it is still you whom I love so dearly. I guess I've gotten used to your warmth as you stood beside me on my right, matching your pace with mine, but now the overwhelming emptiness I feel walking along this street again alone engulfs me completely.

Every step feels heavier, colder, sadder.

You probably moved on from us, but I can't say that it's the same for me. Our past long story reruns in my head like an endless movie. Just that for this story we both know that we would never get a happy ending

I'm sorry I love you too deep, I care for you too much, I promised that I would do anything for your happiness though it means I have to take all the pain. I thought we're both w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter