Scenario #1

Beginning

 

I am working at a prestigious hotel in Jeju-do. my boss gave me a whole day off for being so hard working. But then, an announcement turned the hotel upside down. JYJ will arrive in an hour. And so, being a crazy fan I am, I stayed at the hotel and refused the offer. Soon, screams were heard outside, informing the arrival of JYJ. My palms began to sweat as excitement quickly overtake me, making me feel uncomfortable and funny. But what made me almost faint is when I saw for the first time in person the handsome Kim Jaeioong. I was left speechless and barely said my greeting.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

 

Forcing myself to get my soul back on earth, I smiled nervously.

 

"Our manager forgot to book us a room and I was told to get the biggest one for the three of us." his georgeous grin didn't help neither.

 

"A-ah! Yes, f-for a while..."

 

My trembling hands browsed through the key cards before placing one infront of him. I can't help but to blush even more when I heard him say... "You're cute." just when he gave me a piece of folded paper  he scibbled on a few seconds ago before giving me a wink and finally made his way back to his bandmates.

 

I slowly unfold the letter and read and began reading whatever he wrote.

 

'mind if we meet later at the cafe? I would like to get to know you :)'

 

----------------------------------

 

please subscribe and leave a comment

and for those who have youtube accounts, kindly subcribe there as well~ (if u want to :P)

and give a feedback on my first uploaded cover. Thanks!