Footage

Ill + Ill

CCTV Recording 02/08/16 22:12

 

A blurry, low quality footage starts. Two men and a girl are seen. The woman is seated on the man’s lap as the two men converse.

The standing man: Please-

The seating man: I’ve told you-

The standing man: PLEASE!

(The seating man slams his fist on the table separating them. The woman flinches.)

The seating man: (His face ashen, the man sighs and calms himself) I’ve told you already and there’s no more allowances. If you don’t have it ready by the set time then you know what’s going to happen to her.

The standing man: (his face pales though it is not noticeable from afar) I’ll bring it. Whatever happens I’ll have it okay?

 

Recording cuts off.

 

Meanwhile… A recorded video blog entry from Play with GD and T.O.P.

 

A lanky teen with short cropped dark hair sits on the floor in front of a laptop, immediately arms wrap around him as his friend pulls him closer, resting his head of shockingly blue hair on the other’s shoulder. The lanky teen smiles.

Teen 1: Hi guys! This is G.D.

Teen 2: This is T.O.P. (He adjusts his glasses.)

Together: And you’re watching our video blog: Play with G.D. and T.O.P!

G.D: I hope you enjoyed our lecture room prank and don’t hesitate to document yours and send it to us. Again, if you have any interesting stories and requests, leave us a comment or message and we’ll do our best to orchestrate it.

T.O.P: We appreciate every donation we get from our viewers and all proceeds go to funding our more elaborate pranks and equipment and of course maintaining this one beautiful and happy. (He pinches G.D’s cheek which makes the other pout and redden.)

G.D: Aish- Don’t listen to him, he spends it all to upkeep his flashy hairstyle. (It is now T.O.P.’s turn to be flustered.)

T.O.P: Yah, you told me you liked this hairstyle! You said it made me look handsome!

(The two play around roughly for a few minutes with G.D. ending up halfway into the other’s lap, his head under a headlock.)

G.D: Anyway, tune in for more prank videos and don’t forget to subscribe and like and comment. Once again this is... (Trails off.)

Together: Play with G.D. and T.O.P!

 

Video blog finishes.