Markson and how they spend time after the US tour

Markson collection

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who can love you like i do?

 

Nobody,baby.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Word can't describe how he is feeling right now

 

But if he need to

 

Blissed

 

That's exactly how he is feeling

 

To be here

 

At his hometown

 

Met his friends

 

To be with his family

 

And his boyfriend is also right here with him

 

Mark is so happy

 

The most happiest he has ever been this year

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KaKa” he whispered quietly in the darkness to the person sleeping soundly next to his king bed in his home. The said person still for few minute before stirred awake.

 

“yien?”

 

“KaKa” now those brown eye finally opened and starring back at him. Sleep still evident in his eyes.

 

“couldn't sleep?” his voice is raspy and dry, laced with sleepiness.

 

“uh-huh” it was a wonder to him that Jackson falled asleep so easily but he couldn't despite this is his own home. Like this is Jackson’s home. Well, he can say it that way too. He came here many times before and close with everyone in his family. Like he is his family.

But the truth is jackson is his family.

 

“well, come here” jackson open his arms and mark gladly snuggled in his embrace. Mark sighed contently. He love this embrace so much.

 

Whenever they are

 

It’s doesn’t matter

 

as long as he is in these arms

 

He felt home

 

“better?” jackson asked

 

“but i still don't feel sleepy” Mark never thought that he could be such a spoiled brat but that couln’t be help when Jackson always spoiled him and showered him with his love and affection

 

“Want me to do something for you?” Mark spoiled Jackson too but not like half of what the other do because he is a bit quite and sometime seem unaffectionate

 

“umm….”

 

“yes?”

 

“can we go for a drive? “

 

“Now?”

 

“Now”

 

“you’ drive?”

 

“it's not like you can”

 

“sure, let's go then” and then Jackson sprung up from the bed like he never been sleepy before, he pulled mark up from the bed and then went straight to grab jackets foe both of them. After they done with their jackets, mark reached his hand out to entwined their fingers together then he quietly led Jackson downstair before grab whichever first car’s key he could reach his hand too on the vanity in the living room.

 

    When they arrived in the garage, Mark pressed the button to see which car goona be used tonight, it turned out to be his father’s family car. It’s a bit old and maybe too big but it’s not important as long as it still can run. He slided in the car’s seat in the driver side before Jackson got in another side.

 

    Then they drive.

 

    “Where are we going?”

 

    “Have no idea”

 

    “Can we go to the park?”

 

    “If you want to get rob then sure”

 

    “I just wanna walk aroung holding your hand” Mark thought that Jackson was being very cheesy but he can’t help the smile that crept onto his face.

 

    “Me too but it’s too late, Jackson. It can be dangerous”

 

    “I can protect you”

 

    “I know” When he said that, he was looking into the other’s dark orbs and he knew Jackson knew that he is telling the truth that is why he gave up on his desire.

 

    “Fine, Can we go to some place that open 24 hours?”

 

    “I didn’t know that you are hungry”

 

    “I want some burrito!”

 

    “Seriously?”

 

    “Seriously, you know that there’s not many place in Korea that sell Mezican food”

 

    “I will try to find one, remember to see it some where around here”

 

    “You are the best!” That make Mark laugh, Jackson and his puppy antic always make him laugh. So adorable.

 

    They drive around for while untill they spoted a 24hr Mexican drivethrough place,

Jackson ordered 2 Burritos and 2 Nachos. Mark wondered that his dinner must be digested so fast so he is hungry.

 

    “You know i’m not hungry, right?” Mark asked Jackson while they were waiting for their order.

 

    “Just in case, I can finish yours anyway”

    

    “You’re not on diet?”

 

    “Well I still am but we are in LA!!” Jackson and his loud cheery voice even it’s really late right now made Mark’s mood up at well. “Can we go and have this at he pool?” Jackson asked.

 

    “Only if you promise to clean”

 

    “Of couse! I won’t let Mama clean it. Is that how you sae me?” His faked hurt action made the thinner boy shake his head while smiling. Then they got their order and Mark drove back straight to their home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Doom!!

 

“WANG JIAER!!” Mark tried so hard not to scream as Jackson but made sure to stressed every word while calling his name and giving him dead stare.

 

Jackson just laughed.

 

They finished their meal which Jackson ate almost of it and he decided that they need some workout to digest well and without Mark comdolence, he pushed Mark into the pool before took his own shirt off and Jumped in right after.

 

“At least you should let me take my shirt off first” Knowing he can’t win, Mark just complain to himself. He will get an earful from his mom tomorrow.

 

“Well, let take it off then”

 

“No!” Mark tried so hard to wiggled away from the Hongkong but becuase he was trapped between Jackson and the pool, the other boy manage to took his shirt off eventually.

 

“Look what we have here” Mark blushed when he saw how hungrily Jackson’s stare is. Even the other already saw him without during his shirt on during the day’s party but now there are only two of them, so close that he can felt the breath gliding along his face.

 

“Kaka...” Mark said so soft almost like a whisper.

 

“What?”Jackson asked, staring back right through his soul and hands on his waist and hip.

 

“We can’t do it here”

 

“I know” He said he know but his grip won’t move, they stay still and tighter.

 

“We should get goi...” Mark didn’t finished his sentence because the other decided he want to kiss Mark right then and there. Their kiss was heated, with the feeling that had been holding in when they were on the tour. Mark throw arms around Jackson’s neck and pressed their bodies closer. Both of Jackson’s hands move to Mark’s hip and sqeeze harder, earning him a sweet moan so he pressed their fronts together, grinding again each others.

 

“Kaka…not here” Mark tried so hard to stop but his body won’t listen. Jackson finally stopped after another brusing kiss and let Mark go and move himself to another corner to calm down. Mark got out of the pool with his lips tighten and face flushed before he decided to spoke.

 

“You know if you can clean up this mess in time before I went to bed, maybe we can go for one round” Jackson stare at him eye wided and Mark fled the scence embarrasedly.

 

Well, he can’t help that he miss Jackson too.

 

Even they are always together, but their busy schedule and exhuastion from travelling and concert alway made them too tired but since thier toue in The US is finished, doing what they want might be okay.

 

Jackson must worked in a speed of light because Mark hadn’t finised rinsing the body wash off his body when the other came in and help Mark wash the bubble off before hoisted him off his shoulder, carried Mark to bed and throw him on it.

 

All night long, Mark tried so hard to hold his voice in that the next morning, the bruise on his lips is so visible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

My first time tried writing Markson

and Engish is not my 1st lauguage, so....

still developing