The Instagram Post

Yoon Dowoon's Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Dowoon is a guy of few words, so he found it quite weird that somehow all of the members knew about his crush on Nayeon. However, it was no mystery to any pair of observing eyes, to be honest.

Of course Dowoon couldn’t see himself nervously fidgeting whenever the bunny girl popped up in middle of their jamming session. Or how he immediately reddened when she turned to him and asked a random question about drumming, even though she had asked all the other members the same thing just a few seconds before.

And it was not like he was friendly or more casual with other female trainees. He was actually quite calm and somewhat emotionless towards them. Conversations, if there was any at all, often consisted of basic everyday questions and minimum-length answers. People would think that Dowoon preferred to be left alone with his thoughts most of the time.

But anytime Im Nayeon was present, it was like the gears in his head all decided to have a strike and turn into cherry jellies, the kind that she really liked.

Sometimes, Dowoon would find himself staring at her big brown gullible eyes. Other times, her adorable unique bunny teeth. Her long black hair. Her furrowed eyebrows. Everything about Nayeon seemed intriguing to him. Especially her blinding smile, which always caused something in his stomach to jump, and his brain suddenly forgot that it needed oxygen.

Younghyun would snap his fingers, and Dowoon was back to reality. They would all snicker and wiggle their eyebrows at him knowingly while pretending to listen to the showcase staff like nothing happened.

Whenever they passed by Nayeon and her friends, they would nudge the maknae and gesture to her with their eyes, not really secretly. Every single time. This bothered Dowoon, the extent to which depended on how many of her friends noticed and giggled at them each time.

He eventually came to conclusion that it was either all his hyungs were seriously shameless or that they were intentionally trying to sabotage his life.

Dowoon was finally convinced it was the latter, when he came across something on his Instagram feed. It seemed like the media and public opinion meant nothing to Younghyun, because he just couldn’t resist liking a certain photo. It was a fanmade collage of Dowoon and Nayeon in similar position. The caption was something along the line of “JYP Nation couple” and “95line”. Dowoon really did consider strangle Younghyun to death, but he had to remind himself he loved the latter too much.

And also Nayeon thought it was funny.

She mentioned it once when they ran into each other in the kitchen hall, which was actually just a couple of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter