The Wife's story

The Wife's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always knew about the affair but I never wanted to believe it really is happening.

The thought of my husband whom I love so much - loving someone else and that someone else isn't me is painfully hard to accept. He may be physically be with me but his heart is somewhere else.

With her. Kiko Mizuhara.

The woman who I thought he would never looked at twice; felt his love more than I, his wife; Sandara Park of 2ne1. The most envied girl in Kpop industry. Kind, Hard-working, stunning and especially Kwon Jiyong's wife for almost two years.

I clealy had it all except for one thing.

My husband's love, the one thing I want since the moment we knew each other. To feel love and be loved.

I knew ever since our parents announced that Jiyong and I are to be wed. We were betrothed that the early years of merriage will be the hardest with all the fightings.

We never fought..

Jiyong kept himself only to himself only even when were together, occassionally making a small talk to me. I tried to be the perfect wife I can be.

I always felt the pressure to do my role; produce Kwon Jiyong's heir. Jiyong's father never liked me and not doing my job as a wife as fast as I could doesn't make him like me even more.

Jiyong's mother on the other hand adores me. We always have tea together, fly to Japan or wherever country he or bigbang would do concerts. Even though netizens entitled me as the perfect wife, the Ms. Kwon Jiyong I still felt useless.

*Flashback*

"That stupid girl! You marry a Kwon, lived the Luxurious Kwon life and still doesn't do her job! They've been married for a year and a half amd they still haven't produced a heir! At this point, I don't care who my son married! Even Kiko would've been a better match for him and the chances are that he favours her even more than his patheti excuse for a wife!"

Another one of Jiyong's father outburst is directed to me. His words stung harder than a slap in the face. I looked down at my neat and polished nails as I desparately blinked back the tears that demands to come out. I got mad at myself as one tear decided to betray me as is rolled down my soft pale cheek. I hurriedly wipe the single tear with my finger.

Unfortunately, Mr. Kwon never failed to notice it. That single tear.

"Kwon's don't cry." Mr. Kwon said in a deep voice. His tone is as cold as ice cutting through my skin. "Honestly, is this what Kwon's wives looks like? Wimps? Emotions makes you weak, Ms. Park. If things like this makes you cry, then what about the harsh comments that people will throw on you? Wanting to tell you since the day you married my son?" He added.

"Yeobo, stop it." Mrs. Kwon said.

Mr. Kwon raised his hand to dismiss her while earning a glare from Mrs. Kwon.

"I'm not telling you that you should be pure steel but that doesn't mean you should be a coward. Ms. Park tell me about what happen at the restaurant." Mr. Kwon said.

"Sasaengs attack me and I accidentally pushed her to the road."

"See? You almost killed someone! You almost put your inside th jail, you put shame to the name of Kwons! Be thankful she saved your and your husband's name!" Mr. Kwon spatted.

You know who is he talking about? Kiko Mizuhara. She was in the court during my trial. She got questioned because she was there at the scene. Kiko answered all the questions and edited all her answers.

Being a pretty face, a well known japanese model, she sure won the case. And ita true, that without her, I wouldn't be here where I am now.

"And what else did you do? Nothing! All you know is to cry! Crying doesn't do anything apart from making people laugh at you or make fun or you, making the Kwon's name a complete joke!" Mr. Kwon yelled while glaring at me, red in the face.

"Enough!" Mrs. Kwon yelled back, fuming in anger. She turned to look at me as her face softened. "Dara darling, I think you should go home." She said softly.

I nodded as I sniffed lightly, I murmured a soft goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Kwon before hurriedly took my purse, hugged Mrs. Kwon before exiting the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter