Final

Thrift Shop

FINALLY! ing finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....

Jihoon never went to a thrift shop before, used good disgusts him. He is not a snobbish person, but how can you be so sure that the stuff they sold is STD free?

Jihoon never went to a thrift shop before, nor does he intent to go to one in the near future, but that red jacket in the display intrigued him. The jacket seems new and from a really good brand, and Jihoon really needs a good jacket.

His old jacket is a bit small for him now, since he gained height (thank God) even only a little. The red jacket, however, is probably about one or two size bigger than his, but a little inspection won't hurt, right? So Jihoon thinks, screw this, and enters the shop.

"Welcome," a cheery voice greets Jihoon, along with a friendly face and blinding smile. Jihoon merely nods at the cashier who greeted him and looks around before his eyes land on the jacket again.

Jihoon contemplates on checking the jacket and touching it to ensure that the jacket feels as good as it looks, but it's thrift shop, what if they were from some creepy dude who rarely take a bath.

Gross.

"I saw you eyed the jacket from across the street earlier," the friendly cashier pipes out.

Jihoon blushes, embarrassed that his action went noticed. He doesn't say anything to retort the cashier exept for clearing his throat awkwardly.

"It's a really good jacket," the cashier adds, "and it just came this weekend. Mrs. Choi from the end of the street donated it, along with some other goods. It's clean, I can assure you, we checked and dry cleaned it before we put it here."

That still doesn't assure Jihoon, okay he's a bit relieve that they dry cleaned the jacket, but still, he doesn't know this Mrs. Choi. Even though she seems like a nice lady, the jacket doesn't seem like something she would wear. It must be Mrs. Choi son's, and Jihoon knew how gross teenage boy can be, take his best friend, Soonyoung, for example.

"I think it's a bit too big for me?" He rejects unsurely, but he knows that the cashier notices that his eyes trail on the jacket again. 

The cashier smiles kindly and nods, "it seems, but I think it's cute. You'll look like you're on your boyfriend's cloth," he said lightly, but he gasps when he realizes what he's said after seeing Jihoon's crestfallen face. "I'm sorry, I assumed you're gay, I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Well, I am gay," Jihoon shruggs, but never had a boyfriend.

"oh, good then, I guess?" The cashier mumbles softly. "Anyway, why don't you take a closer look to the jacket? I do think that the jacket is really good and looks new, and this all for charity. If you buy something, your money will go straight to the kids' hospital for cancer."

That's how Jihoon finally ends up with a second hand jacket wrap securely in a plastic bag, because he took pity on children with cancer. Not because the fabric feels soft under his fingertips, definitely not.

The chasier, he noticed by the name Seokmin, gave him another wide grin after the purchase, saying he did a lot to help the children. Jihoon hopes that Seokmin were true to his words and his money really goes straight to the hospital because the jacket was too expensive for a second hand good. 

...

By the end of the week, the jacket becomes Jihoon favorite item to wear. He wears it to class, when he composing a new song, he even wears it to sleep.

The sandalwood scent that lingers on the jacket calms him. Jihoon is pretty sure that the scents doesn't come from the softener he uses for laundry, but from the cologne of the previous owner. Jihoon admits that Mrs. Choi's son has a good taste.

Jihoon was tempted to find the same cologne but he thought that it would be too complicated so he settled with sniffing the jacket all the time.

"You always use that jacket," Soonyoung comments for the nth times already. 

Jihoon shrugs at his best friend's statement. "It's warm."

"I saw you sniffling it."

"It smells good."

"You sniffed it while you composing."

"The smell helps me thinking," Jihoon answers nonchalantly as Soonyoung gapes and pulls his hair in frustration.

"For the hundred times, it's your boyfriend's right?!"

Jihoon stops walking to stare at his flaming friend, "I don't have boyfriend, Kwon Soonyoung," he answers before starting to walk again.

"I don't believe you! Is he that ugly that you ashamed to introduce him to me?"

Jihoon rolls his eyes, ignoring his ridiculous friend. "I'm going home," he muttered lowly and walking to his home direction, ignoring Soonyoung who angrily calls his name.

Jihoon doesn't know how Soonyoung ends up thinking that the jacket is not actually his, but his boyfriend's. Soonyoung clearly knows that Jihoon doesn't have a boyfriend, and he wouldn't hide his boyfriend from Soonyoung if he really had one. Why would he do that? He's been dying to have a boyfriend and parading him to his friends. So, he seems very unlikely to hide his boyfriend if he ever had one. Soonyoung also awares of that.

As he walks home, he is thinking about how Soonyoung ends up having that kind of thought. Is it really weird sniffing your jacket when you are composing? But the smell really helps him thinking. He produce good tracks more than he ever did before.

Jihoon is getting attached to the jacket. Maybe Soonyoung was right, he wears the jacket all the time. It's weird and suspicious. Maybe he should tone down wearing the jacket a little. But he loves this jacket. 

Damn! I'm completely attached.

"Excuse me?" a deep voice is pulling Jihoon from his reverie. His head snaps to his left to see a really good looking guy frowns at him.

"Yeah?" Jihoon hesitantly asnwers.

The guy clears his throat before shyly says, "this is my jacket."

Jihoon frowns, what the hell is he talking about?! That is Jihoon's jacket. How dare this unknown person claims it.

"This is mine," Jihoon snaps, annoyed.

"Well, I am the previous owner and I want it back."

What

The 

Hell

What is that supposed to mean anyway? He wants it back?! But I bought it with lots of money!

"Excuse me?" Jihoon asked in utter sarcasm. This boy can't be serious.

"Look, dude," the guy sighs, "I know this is my jacket. I didn't mean to donate it in the first place, alright? My mom misplace it. This is my favorite and I want it back."

"Are you stealing from me right now?" Jihoon asked incredulously. 

"What? no! Dude, what do you think I am?! I'm willing to pay you for it, just give me the jacket back."

The guy took a step closer, then it hits Jihoon. The smell. The sandalwood fragrance, stronger than ever. This guy is seriously smell good. It makes Jihoon dizzy. A Good kind of dizzy though.

It's a lot lot better when it mixes with the guy natural scent, than it is in the jacket. A human can't possibly smell this good. It's not fair that the guy not only good looking but also smell heavenly.

Jihoon takes a step back because the strong scent hits him like a great wave, but it only makes the guy take two steps forward to close the gap between them.

"I just want the jacket back," he says when Jihoon didn't respond him. "I'll pay with the same amount of money you bought it. Don't worry."

Jihoon just shakes his head, both for declining and clearing his head from the heavenly smell. The guy sighs at his respond.

"Dude, I even double it. Just mention your price."

Jihoon snaps at that. He hates the guy's nerve, immodestly asking him for a jacket that legally his.

"Listen here, dude, I don't want my money back, if you insist to take this jacket back, just give me your other jacket." Jihoon swears he didn't mean to say that, but the guy heavenly smell distracted him.

"Pardon?"

"Huh? U-umm.. nothing. You know what? I'm not selling this. Okay, now bye." Jihoon runs away from the guy as fast as his feet can take him.

...

Jihoon doesn't wear the jacket the day after, afraid that he would meet the guy again. However, luck is not on Jihoon's side, the guy is standing in front of his school's gate. His school gate. His. Holy crap!

To make it worse, he's talking to Soonyoung. Kwon Soonyoung. Holy ing Crap!

Jihoon wants to run away, so bad, but before he can move his feet, Soonyoung spots him.

"Lee Jihoon!" Oh crap.

"Jihoon, come here! Your boyfriend is here!" Jihoon chokes on nothing, eyes widen comically, he wants nothing but the ground to swallow him whole because he can see a few heads whip to his direction upon hearing Soonyoung loud announcement.

Jihoon frantically strolls to his friend to give him a piece of his mind. "He's not my boyfriend!" he hisses to Soonyoung who just waves him off.

"Nonsense," Soonyoung says while eyeing 'Jihoon's boyfriend', "I don't know why you keep him to yourself, I mean, he's hot. Oh, is that why you keep him to yourself?"

Jihoon bursts from embarrassment looking at Soonyoung laughing maniacally. He glances at the jacket owner who just grins in amusement at Jihoon's misery. He wants to shout that the boy is not his boyfriend but words stuck on his throat. He really doesn't know what to do when the jacket owner stared at him with a hint of amusement in his handsome smirk.

“What are you doing here?” Jihoon asks the stranger instead, ignoring an amuse snort from Soonyoung.

His jacket owner fake smiles (according to Jihoon) at him, asking, “Why don’t you use your jacket?  It’s a bit chilly.”

What the hell this guy plays like he’s care. For all he knows, the guy is here to take his jacket away.  That’s why Jihoon points it out. “You’re here to take the jacket.”

The stranger snorts, “You know I will give you my other jackets anytime, right? But don’t worry baby,  I won’t take it from you.”

Jihoon stares at him wide eyes. What the hell is this guy calling him baby?! Why is he acting like this  when Soonyoung is so convinced that they’re dating? He should deny it instead, not making the  situation worse.

“Jihoon always uses your jacket,” Soonyoung pipes, adding Jihoon’s misery. “He sniffs it all the time,  like he misses you and settles only with the smell of your perfume.”

Kwon Soonyoung is a dead meat when Jihoon gets his hand on him. 

The jacket owner’s eyes widen a little before he laughs out loud, even louder when Jihoon is red from head to toe and cutely hides his face with his tiny hands. Adorable.

When he calms enough after his laughing fit, the guy held out his hand for Soonyoung to shake. “I’m  Seungcheol. Choi Seungcheol.”

Choi Seungcheol. Jihoon finally can put a name on the jerk face. However he’s not relieve even a bit  knowing that the bastard has a pretty name. On Jihoon’s left side, Soonyoung grins from ear to ear,  shaking his hands with his best friend’s ‘boyfriend’

“Kwon Soonyoung,” he states proudly, “Jihoonie’s best friend. Nice finally meeting you, Seungcheol.”

“Me too, I’ve been asking Hoonie to introduce me to his friend but he keeps on refuse it. I don’t  know why he’s so shy about our relationship, I mean I love him so much and I’m sure to show him  that everyday. He still refuses to kiss me first even after 3 months of relationship.” And the bastard pouts. Like hell it doesn’t suit him, not even a bit. He’s not cute at all, not like Jihoon’s dead puppy. Not at all.

“You’re not my boyfriend!” Jihoon hears himself shout out loud, earning a gasp from Soonyoung.

“Jihoon, why would you say that?! You hurt Seungcheol.” Soonyoung only cares about a fake pout on Seungcheol’s face, not the tears that threaten to fall from Jihoon’s eyes.

Out of frustration, Jihoon yanks Seungcheol’s hand and drags him with him, ignoring Soonyoung who hollers “make up with him fast, Seungcheol” and Seungcheol equal loud voice saying “I will. See you around Soonyoung”.

Jihoon drags Seungcheol to the nearest alley and pushes Seungcheol against the wall, startling the guy a little before an annoying smirk starting to reappear on his handsome face. Jihoon stared at him with flaring nose and wide eyes, looking at Seungcheol dead on his eyes. “What the hell are you doing?”

Seungcheol straighten his shirt before answering. “Just playing along. You told your friend that I’m your boyfriend?”

“Of course not!" Jihoon hollers. "How do you know my school?”

“From your uniform.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Um, you drag me here. What are we doing here? Making out like a couple would do?”

Jihoon startled at Seungcheol's nonchalant look, like saying those things doesn’t bother him at all. Jihoon gapes at him and points at his face. “Why would you say that?”

Seungcheol frowns at him. “I’m just saying. Anyway, I want my jacket back.”

“Still?”

Jihoon feels dumb when Seungcheol sighed. Why would that guy be here if not for his jacket?

“That jacket is from my father, he passed away 3 months ago, that... that’s the last gift from him.”

Jihoon feels his heart heavy when Seungcheol looks expectantly at him, sadness marring Seungcheol’s face. Seungcheol maybe a jerk, but he’s a jerk for a reason, the jacket was from his late father, the last gift from his old man. Jihoon unconsciously pouts and almost invites Seungcheol to his house to retrieve the jacket when Seungcheol laughs out loud.

“You believe that? So gullible.” Seungcheol pinches his cheek and Jihoon slaps his hand away.

Jerk

“Come on, Hoonie. That’s my favorite, just give it back and I’m giving you 2 of my other jackets, deal?”

Jihoon huffs, his crumpled from anger, he really hates this guy’s gut. “First of all, don’t call me that!”he barks, “Second, I don’t want your other jackets. I bought the jacket both legally and fairly, I won’t give it to you.”

“Come on, Hoonie,” He did that on purpose, Jihoon screams in his head, “You told me yourself that  you want my other jacket, plus, I can spray my cologne so the smell will be stronger, deal?”

Tempting. Jihoon mentally kicks himself because of his own thought. This Choi jerk will be the dead of him, really, especially that smirk on his face pairing with his wide innocent eyes. Wait, what?!

“So, Deal?” Seungcheol asks again, only this time, he also takes a step closer to Jihoon.

The smirk on Seungcheol’s face looks like a predator’s smirk on Jihoon’s opinion, making his heart skip a beat. Only he failed to notice whether his furiously beating heart beat is caused by fear or the handsomeness of the smirk.

“Don...Don’t come closer,” Jihoon warns with shaky voice which is a fail attempt at scaring the other guy because Seungcheol only smirks and steps even closer.

“Why not, darling,” he says dangerously low, with that y baritone voice. Jihoon, again, contemplates if his shaky legs are the result of his fear or that sinful voice close to his ear, or probably, the wafting of his sandalwood scent that Jihoon loves the most.

“I swear to God, Seungcheol!”

“Or what?” Seungcheol smirks wider.

“Or I will kiss you!”

Okay, again, Jihoon didn’t mean to say that, but Seungcheol’s smell distracted him. Actually, not only his smell, Seungcheol’s voice, Seungcheol’s face, Seungcheol’s smirk, Seungcheol’s everything are distracting him.

Seungcheol chuckles lowly, damn, then says, “All the more reason to come closer.”

For the second times after meeting Seungcheol, Jihoon runs away as fast as his feet can take him.
....
“Jihoon, he’s here,” Soonyoung nudges Jihoon’s arm, pointing at Choi Seungcheol who leisurely leans on their school entrance. “Wow, he’s so damn adamant to have his jacket back."

Jihoon involuntary blush at the sight of Seungcheol, he’s heart skips a beat for unknown reason, or maybe simply because looking at the other boy remains him that the other boy almost took his first kiss, only if he didn’t run away. 

He already told Soonyoung about who Seungcheol really is, even with so much convincing and swearing, Soonyoung who refused to believe it at first, finally believe him. Now with Soonyoung by his side, Jihoon is confident in facing his stalker.

Jihoon links his arm with Soonyoung and drags him to meet Seungcheol, “let’s go talk to him.”

At the sight of Jihoon, Seungcheol smiles. “Hi, babe,” he greets.

Jihoon rolls his eyes albeit blushing, “cut the crap, Choi Seungcheol, Soonyoung already know who you really are.”

“Who I really am?”

“That you’re not his boyfriend,” Soonyoung answers, glaring a little at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol laughs lightly, “I’m not his boyfriend.. yet, right Jihoonie?”

Jihoon blushes and startles, “shu...shut up!”

“Wait, do you like Jihoon?” Soonyoung cuts with stars shine in his eyes.

“Well, I’m interested.”

Jihoon is not blushing anymore, he’s bursting. He’s red from head to toe. If the situation is not humiliating enough, Seungcheol and Soonyoung make it worse by staring at him, amused by his reaction.

“Well,” Soonyoung says after a long silent (according to Jihoon, again), “How do I know that you’re not a jerk or a sick bastard that only want to steal his innocent? You stalk him for all I know.”

Soonyoung is playing pretend as his father and Jihoon wants to die. To make it worse, Seungcheol is happy to play along. 

“In my defense, sir, I only came here because here is the only place I’m sure that I can meet him again. Besides, I only came because I wanted to asks for his number, I won’t follow him around anymore after I get that, unless if he wants me to,” Seungcheol winks at him but Jihoon turns away from him, although his face is still blushing.

“Jihoon, give him your number,” Soonyoung demands much to Jihoon dismay.

Jihoon tries so hard not to blush again and appear nonchalant, also tries to suppress his fast beating heart, but fails miserably. But, he doesn’t give up; he wears his poker face while taking something from his bag. Seungcheol and Soonyoung audibly gasp after looking at the fabric in Jihoon’s hand. That is the jacket, the jacket that brought Jihoon tangled in this mess.

“Here, I give this back.” Jihoon hands Seungcheol the jacket. He is a bit taken aback when instead of taking it, Seungcheol takes off the jacket that he’s been wearing.

“Well, then here,” Seungcheol hands him the other black fabric with an annoying smirk intact on his face.

“Noo.. I don’t want it. Here, just take this,” Jihoon splutter, and get lost.

“It’s only fair, right? I get the jacket and you do too.”

“No, don’t sweat it, I don’t want this jacket anymore, it’s too complicated.”

“What’s so complicated, babe? I’m willing to give you any of my clothes, if the cologne is wear off of this, tell me, I’ll lend you my other jacket.”

“Choi Seungcheol, just shut up!”

Seungcheol, along with Soonyoung, laugh at his red face. Jihoon swears that he will get fever by the end of the day, judging by how hot his face the entire time meeting Seungcheol. Jihoon the damn jacket to Seungcheol’s hand and fly away from the scene, leaving the laughing Seungcheol and Soonyoung.
.....

From: Unkown (17.35)
Hi, babe

 

To: Unknown (17.35)
Who is this?

 

From: Unknown (17.36)
Your boyfriend, Seungcheol.

 

To: ert Bastard (17.40)
Who gave you my number?!!!!!!!!!!

 

From: ert Bastard (17.41)

Kwon Soonyoung :))

 

From: ert Bastard (17.50)

I want to take you out for a date. For real. How?

 

First of all, Kwon Soonyoung is a dead meat for giving his number to Seungcheol. Second of all, Choi Seungcheol is asking him to a date. Third, a guy like Choi Seungcheol, seriously?!!

Jihoon can only stare at his phone with a dumb look on his face. What should he reply? Yes? No? 

Half of him wants Seungcheol to stay away from him because he's to embarrass to deal with Seungcheol's teasing. His other half, however, perfectly aware of how cute Seungcheol is and it's a shame to reject the guy.

Jihoon doesn't know what to do. this question is even harder than his last math exam. With unsettling mind, Jihoon chooses to ignore Seungcheol's advanced and turns off his phone.

....

Seungcheol is waiting for him again the next day after school. Looking handsome as ever, even Jihoon won't admit it.

"What are you doing here? you said you wouldn't bother me once you get my number."

Seungcheol pouts at him, which is still not cute according to Jihoon. "That's because you didn't reply my text," he says, then his pout turns into a loopsided grin, "can we go now?"

"where?" Jihoon asks, seemingly uninterested even though his heart anticipated it.

"To our date."

"No."

"Comeeee ooonnnn...."

Jihoon glares at Seungcheol who whines out loud, the guy stops immediately because cute or not, Jihoon still looks scary. "Why are doing it?" Jihoon asks with scrutinized eyes.

"Doing what?"

"Asking me on a date."

"Because I like you."

Jihoon is startled, I mean, they practically stranger but this hot stranger asking him on a date because he likes him? Him? Lee Jihoon? Sounds like bull crap.

"You don't like me," Jihoon concludes half heartedly.

"Who said that?" Seungcheol protests, un-cute pout marring his face again.

"Me," Jihoon deadpans.

"I like yoouuu... really.. because you are cute."

This time, instead of denying it, Jihoon blushes. Seungcheol is so open and not scare of showing his emotion, stating his opinion, and it's bad for Jihoon fragile, unprotected heart.

"Shut up!"

Seungcheol retorts him with a hearty chuckle, though. Jihoon doesn't know what to say. He was never been in a relationship before, never had someone liking him enough to court him. Jihoon actually yearns for someone to notice him and try to woo his heart, but when the guy actually came, it scares him. Does he really like him? What's the thing he likes about him? Is he that likeable to be able to pique interest of a guy like Choi Seungcheol?

"Is it okay if I walk you home everyday?" Seungcheol asks, cutting his train of thought.

"Don't you have school or something?" Jihoon snaps. He swears he didn't mean to sound harsh but this guy makes him so nervous the only way to mask it is by being grumpy.

Seungcheol however, doesn't seem affected by Jihoon's fierce attitude. "I'm in college, this is my break. I can walk you home for two months or so."

"College break is that long?" Jihoon asks, seemingly forget that he should appear harsh and uninterested.

Seungcheol smiles softly at him. "Yes, it's that long. cool, huh?"

Jihoon only nods cutely. "What course do you take in college?"

Jihoon doesn't know why he asked, but they talk along the way to his home. He learns a lot about Seungcheol. The more he knows the guy, the hotter Seungcheol becomes, and it's not good for Jihoon's heart rate.

....

Jihoon finally accept another jacket from Seungcheol, with a promise that if the perfume worn out, he'll get another piece of Seungcheol's cloth. It was embarrassing at first, but considering that it helps him with his songs, Jihoon choose not to care. Bearing with Soonyoung tease though, is another thing. Soonyoung makes sure he never shut up about Jihoon's and Seungcheol's relationship. He makes it his everyday goal to make Jihoon burst from embarassment.

Jihoon and Seungcheol are indeed getting closer, thanks to Seungcheol who is willing to walk Jihoon home almost everyday and Jihoon who is finally replying to Seungcheol's texts. However, what's a love story without it's ups and downs? and their down is a guy name Yoon Jeonghan.

In the third week Jihoon knows Seungcheol, a guy named Jeonghan, Seungcheol's childhood friend, enters their life.

Jeonghan is beautiful, with perfect brown hair, tall and slim body, blinding smile, and ethereal look. He’s too pretty he can even beat any visual of girl groups. He’s everything Jihoon not.  In other words, Jeonghan is a perfect person for someone as hot as Seungcheol, unlike Jihoon. At least that’s what Jihoon thinking.

Looking only at Jeonghan can make Jihoon utterly uneasy, moreover he’s also so close with Seungcheol. At first, they were just hanging out together in a cafe, chillin’. However, lately Jihoon feels that they’re getting closer, Seungcheol began to ditch him in favor of Jeonghan, excusing himself like ‘Jeonghan is flying back to L.A in a month, I want to spend some bro-time with him.’

Yeah, Yeah. Jeonghan is an engineering student in UCLA, so what? Jeonghan will spend a year long in L.A before coming back to Seoul, so what? Jihoon is more important anyway. Unfortunately, that’s not what Seungcheol thinks, for Seungcheol, Jeonghan is way more important. Jeonghan with his graceful laugh, unearthly look, and smart wit. Jihoon is nothing compare to the angel.

Jihoon is moping in his bed, hating his own life. He wonders why he’s so unlucky in love department. He just found someone he really likes and some unknown stranger suddenly just wisked his man away from him.

Jihoon throw Seungcheol’s jacket away (gray jacket this time, after the black one was worn out of his perfume), despising the guy who gave it to him. He so hates Seungcheol for cancelling another of their date, even though Jihoon never admit it out loud that having dinner after a theatre visit is a date.

Jihoon almost throws his pillow to the floor if not for his phone beeping furiously inside his pocket. Jihoon fishes out his phone and frowns reading the message sender.

From: Cheolie (20.05)

I’m outside <3

From: Cheolie (20.05)

Come down, Hoonie :***

From: Cheolie (20.05)

Palli.. I miss you :********

Jihoon rolls his eyes even though his lips tug up a little. He uneagerly comes downstairs to meet Seungcheol. When he opens the door, he can see Seungcheol waiting for him with his hands folded in his chest, a pout attach on his face.

“I thought you went out with Jeonghan?” Jihonn snaps as soon as he’s standing in front of Seungcheol.

"Can't a guy visit his boyfriend in peace?” Seungcheol says in teasing manner.

Jihoon’s eyes widen for a second before a frown marring his face again. “So... he’s your boyfriend?”

Seungcheol laughs out loud by now, clutching his stomach while doing so. “Of course not, silly,” he hits Jihoon’s head playfully before his eyes softer, “you are.”

Jihoon flushes red unwillingly, “I am?”

“Are you not?”

“You never ask me to!” Jihoon protests with a pout.

Seungcheol smiles, “Should I ask you now?”

Jihoon can only blush, eyes wide looking at Seungcheol, he wants to say something but failed miserably. When he finally finds his words, it comes out so wrong, “You won’t cheating on me with Jeonghan kid later on, right?”

Seungcheol laughs again, out loud. “Are you jealous?” He laughs louder when he saw Jihoon pouts. “Jeonghan is older than you, okay, you can’t call him Jeonghan kid. And no, I won’t cheat on you with Jeonghan, or anybody, ever.” Jihoon smiles at Seungcheol’s sincere statement, but only for a second before, “are you jealous, Hoonie?”

“Shut up!”

Seungcheol lets out a breathy chuckle before pulling Jihoon in his embrace. Jihoon prefers to hide his bursting face in Seungcheol’s chest, also inhaling his scent at the same time. His sandalwood scent fills his sense and Jihoon relaxes in Seungcheol’s arm. Only after a minute hugging each other Jihoon realizes that Seungcheol is using his favorite red jacket, the jacket that brought them together.

“Um, Cheol?” Jihoon calls softly.

“Hmmmm?”

“I still want this jacket.”

Seungcheol huffs in annoyance, “I hate you,” he says, though he said it with soft voice and fond look.

“I know.”

.....

I'm so sorry it took me too long. Thank you for sticking with me and patiently waiting for this. I spotted too many mistakes and grammatical error but I really don't have time to fix them so for this, again, I'm sorry.

To be honest, I really don't like how this turns out, I hate the way I write this, I hate the ending, I hate that I can spot so many plot hole in this, I'm so sorry that after waiting for this for almost a year, my half- work didn't meet your expectation. I write this because I have to, considering there are 80+ readers stay subscribing this (not that I don't like writing this, I do). This is really not my favorite work so far, and if you read my other fics you probably think so (not that they're that good, but at least better than this). However, I still hope that this piece of crap can fulfill a little of your Jicheol fantasy, because Jicheol is life.

Alright, see you in my other story (Hopefully) :)