Table of Contents

There's No Post On Sundays! (And Expulsion Trumps Dying in Priorities)

1) One Hundred Sixty House Points and a Chocolate Frog Card to Boot

Nayoung just wants to complete her current Chocolate Frog Card set. Sejeong is, inadvertently and reliably, a nuisance.

Kim Nayoung x Sejeong, featuring the rest of Gugudan

2) Like a Kneazle

Butterball likes a particular tall individual, and resents a rather short one.

Seolhyun x Hyejeong, featuring AOA’s Jimin and Yuna

3) [1/2] Introducing~ JMP!

Normal Jimin goes to a normal school and makes some perfectly normal friends. s aren’t a thing. Neither is house hostility, for once.

(15&) Jimin centric + various individuals

4) [1/4] True or False

An all-or-nothing kind of answer. You get one shot at full credit or receive a 0%. Yet the statement seems to fit both or neither. You kinda know, but not really. And you kinda care, but not really. There are only two choices. It already seems like an impossible feat.

I.O.I’s Doyeon x Yoojung, featuring OCs

5) [2/4] D) All of the above

The person who finishes an exam first is either really confident or has completely given up. Similarly, the answer “All of the above” is chosen by two kinds of people. (1) You are absolutely sure that all of the previous choices answer the question. (2) You’ve never seen these words as long as you’ve lived and hope for gravity’s sake that they are all correct. Sometimes, you even waver between the two. In that case, you feel twice as miserable—absolutely uncertain and questionably sure.

I.O.I’s Doyeon x Yoojung, featuring Somi & Sohye and OCs

6) [3/4] E) None of the above

More extreme and messier than “All of the above” because you thought you had it, then you question everything. You’re at that point where you “can’t even,” so you just don’t. You settle for nothing. But of course, life doesn't want to give you that either.

I.O.I’s Doyeon x Yoojung, featuring Somi & Sohye and OCs

7) [4/4] Free Response

In which a teacher really tries to give you the bulk of the points in partial credit. It’s so much more, so much deeper, than “this or that” or “one of these.” There’s no one right answer, so long as you try. Sometimes you need a push to get your pen to the paper. It’s all you. So it kills you to see everyone stamp an X over your heart and soul, but there’s a silver lining when one person writes “Good job!” in the margins. Take it and run with it.

I.O.I’s Doyeon x Yoojung, featuring Somi & Sohye and OCs

8) [1/4] Coffee and Criminals

An infamous mass murderer is on the loose, but it's not that simple.

Jieqiong x Eunwoo/Im Nayoung, featuring members of Pledis Girlz/Pristin

9) [2/4] Coffee and Criminals

10) [3/4] Coffee and Criminals

11) [4/4] Coffee and Criminals

12) The Obliviator (Coffee and Criminals)

Some people don't have the luxury of walking away from horrors unknown.

Siyeon centric with Pledis Girlz

13) [1/3] Born This Way (Coffee and Criminals)

A giant picture filled up the wall at the end of the corridor. Jieqiong paused and looked up at it curiously. There were six women, four of whom she recognized.

Minkyung x Kyungwon, featuring members of Pledis Girlz/Pristin

14) [2/3] Born This Way

15) [3/3] Born This Way

16) The Oocyte Squad

Kyungwon planned Jieqiong’s induction ceremony. One thing led to another and Eunwoo’s been imprinted on. Where else can you find such immature eggs?

Eunwoo, Siyeon, Yewon, Kyungwon, and Jieqiong of Pristin’s Egg Line

17) Hakuna Matata Actually Means a Lot of Worries

One Pureblood won’t stop singing Disney songs. Her eight friends are a million percent done.

All members of Twice

18) Like Breathing Water

It was like breathing water. Impossible yet inconceivably necessary. A slow burn. An illusion of peace and calm. To give up control and be lost by will, swept away in the waves of demands and expectations. To be defined, to be marked with a value. For the new regime was upon them. To live in the new world she must breathe water, lest she drown.

Jieqiong, featuring members of Pristin

 

19) Like Drinking Fire

Coming Soon