Her name

Her name
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Congratulation. After all of your pity attempts to talk to me, you finally made it”, he said in a sarcastic tone, while his eyes pierced through yours.

His tone hurt you right in the heart. Of course, why should he be different towards you? In his eyes, you were just a crazy, obsessed fan, when in reality, you weren't. But here you stood, in his hotel room. The curtains were closed, dim light flooded the large room and drew gentle shadows. Seunghyun was leaning against a rich adorned chair. He had ed the first four buttons on his white shirt, revealing his firm chest. Right behind him, was a king size bed. Even though you knew, it was more then necessary to talk to him, at this point you felt out of place. You tried to shake that feeling off. Now wasn't the time to feel like that. Your life was at stake! Was he really the one, who could bring you back to life?

“Will he really remember my name?”, you thought, doubt filling your mind. He was a celebrity and famous rapper after all. Remembering the words of the old Lady, it only had to be your name. Your heart immediately made a big jump, as he walked lazily towards you. Your nerves were tense. The man walked around you, eyeing your body up. He had to admit your good taste for clothes. Midnight blue high heels adorned your feet and black, transparent stockings covered your legs. Your dress was also a midnight blue. It exposed your pretty back and hugged your s and cute perfectly. When he finally stopped in front of you, you held your breath. His beautiful dark eyes, examined your face, till they met your gaze.

“What's your name, pretty?”, he asked. And with that, he crushed your last hope.

Everything around you just froze. All the life seemed to suddenly leave your body. Your mind went blank. He couldn't remember your name! You heard it...loud and clear.

What should you do? You couldn't reveal him your name, that's what the Witch told you. Did it mean, you had to die? But what about your family? Horror began to spread in your mind. Desperation filled your heart. Tears were welling up. You were not ready to die yet.

“What? You don't want me to know who you are?” His

Please log in to read the full chapter