You Don't Hate Me

Captivating

Jun Hyoseong is a captivating individual. She knows how to work a stage, control it and steal people’s heart. She did it to you, that one gummy smile stole your heart right out. You’ve been good friends ever since you served her at a records store but lately, she’s changed, a lot.

 

“Hey unnie.” You greeted giving her a hug, she was currently in the studio practicing for her comeback. She froze in her spot her smile disappearing she gave you a small hug in return and then unwrapped her arms quickly walking out of the room. You just looked at her retreating figure. That was the first encounter where Hyoseong started to become weird around you.

 

“Surprise.” You cheered jumping in front of Hyoseong with flowers in hand. You decided to surprise her by visiting her first comeback stage, as she had not been replying to any of your texts or calls for the past three days. She seemed extremely surprised as she looked at you and then the flowers, she smiled sending your heart in to flutters, it had been a while since she smiled at you. She came towards you but then as the distance between the two of you became smaller and smaller as your heads leaned in. Hyoseong pulled back and without a word rushed away. Your heart hurt as you looked at her rushing figure, maybe she really hates me you thought throwing the flowers in the bin as you walked away not realizing that someone was calling out for you.

 

“(y/n).” Hyoseong shouted as she saw you throw the flowers away. Her heart tore as she saw a defeated look in your eyes something she wasn’t used to. She had changed in to her regular clothes by now not bothering to wear heels as they would slow her down she wore a pair of sneakers surprising her stylists and ran to catch up to you. She saw you crossing the road, not wanting to lose you Hyoseong ran as fast as she could and grabbed your hand. You were surprised when someone grabbed your hand, looking at the hands owner surprised you very much, Hyoseong smiled at you and ran off again not knowing where you were going you just let her lead you wherever.

 

You ended up inside of her apartment kitchen drinking some water to calm yourselves down from the run. Looking over to Hyoseong you saw how nervous she was as she bit her nails and tapped the table avoiding your eyes.

“I’ve been wanting to know something from you for a while now.” You started Hyoseong gave you her full attention now signaling you to continue. “Do you hate me?” You asked Hyoseong’s eyes had widened as she vigorously shook her head.

“No, never, why? What made you think that?” She asked.

“You’ve been avoiding me, trying to get away from me and ignoring me at all costs even today, you just sort of er you know…” You replied scratching the back of your neck out of nervousness. You weren’t one to express yourself much or ponder on something like this so made it you nervous. Hyoseong stood up and walked around towards you.

“I don’t hate you (y/n) it’s actually the opposite.” Hyoseong said mumbling the last sentence but you were still able to catch it, she rested her head in the crook of your neck and sat in your lap. “I thought I hated the fact that you were able to make my heart beat like crazy, that you were able to make my day better with one smile and a hug, that throughout the day I just wanted to hear your voice just once or see your face. But the truth is I don’t hate it I can’t hate it, no matter how much I try.” Hyoseong confessed, running her fingers through your hair, your heart pounded like crazy as you heard her confession.

 

“You don’t hate me.” You said a small smiled graced her features as she looked at you and cupped your face.

 

“No I love you (y/n).” Hyoseong confessed closing the gap between the two of you. It was a sweet and sensual first kiss causing a spark to be lit between the two of you.

 

“I love you too.” You confessed once you broke apart, Hyoseong smiled and pecked your cheek. “So does this mean we’re dating and stuff?” You asked causing Hyoseong to laugh.

 

“Yes.” She said closing the distance between the two of you once again. She definitely did not hate you quite the opposite in fact.