TPG - 3

The Pyscho Guy .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She refuse to go to work today due to what happen to her and Bogum yesterday. He isn't supposed to do that, he knew it but he still try to took the chance. She sigh and struggle on the bed. It's almost 10'o clock but she still didn't get out from the bed. She get awake at 8'o clock and just lay on there until now, this is her breakfast time and she never skipped. But not for this time, she doesn't have any mood to talk, eat or work.

"Irene?"she let out a breath when her mother is knock on the door, she let her enter her room, "Let's eat breakfast?"she shook and get in her bed back, she cover herself with the blankets. Her mother sit on the bed, next to her and try to coax her. "Don't be like this.. no matter how hard your problem are, you need to eat some.."she just ignored her mother and closed her eyes. "Let's accompany me to the jail?"she frown and look at her mother, "Why?"she smile and look at the floor.

"I miss your dad, I already ask him if we can visit and he said yes."she immediately sit and smile, "Really?"her mother nod and smile to her, "You know right, I miss your dad so much?"she sigh and nod, How can she said she don't? There is only her and her mother who lived in the house since her dad are too busy and didn't come home often. She is the one who help her mother the most and their relationship are tight because they used to spend time often with each other.

"Which jail he is?"her mother keep quiet for a second before she reply you, "Han Yul Jail, why?"she shook. Han Yul Jail is where the pyscho were arrest at, so that's mean they are going to the same place with the pyscho. She just smile.

-

They sit at the waiting room while wait for him. She just play with her cellphone while her mother are so nerbous and excited to meet her husband. She smile and shook because her mother are too obvious! A few minutes later, a man get in the room and they are so shock. 

"Oh my god! I miss you so much!"he hug them tightly and give a peek on her mother's forehead and cheek. Irene just act as she didn't see anything, "Uh! Irene! how could you didn't see me when you're at here?"she just smile, "I'm sorry, I forget.."he laugh. Her mother place down a plastic bag in front of him, he look so excited to know what it inside. "This is for you."the moment when the food container were open, he raised his eyebrows and look proud. "I love you yeobo.."he grab the chopstick and eat the meals. There is fried rice kimchi, seaweed soup, chicken and some side dish, 

"Eomma, Appa.. I want to go somewhere..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter