First meeting

opposite? Attracts!

(2 years ago) 

Arabella (P.O.V) 

Finally! i got enroll to my choice of university and finally got to study what i am passionate for which is majoring in cultural studies at University of Arts and Sciences. It never cross my mind to finally enroll into an University and trying to be independent. i do not know any of undergraduate here but good thing i have applied to live at the dorm. i knew that living in the dorm would be one heavy decision i have made, but due to circumstances.. i have no choice and this will help me be a better individual, i hoped. 

"Ara, please be careful there dear, we are far away from you and remember to always stay contact with us" said mom. i nodded. i know my mom is having a major inner conflicts with her self for letting me pursue my own dream and living far far away from her. being the eldest daughter in the family, i am really burden to leave my siblings as well. i have lived in the dorm for 5 days now and truth be told the feeling was scary. i felt like living in haunted house. wondering why? because, the seniors have not yet gone back to school or the dorm. so it was hella scary and no one near to be with at night especially during midnight. 

i remembered my dad said " remember that God will always be by your side, remember to pray and don't forget to lock the door while you asleep". he is always like that, during his seriousness there follows the joking part. 

(5 days later) - morning

Good news, people are starting to fill in the dorm rooms and i am not very scared anymore, it's just that i have always been quick at reflexes that even just a shadow or someone passes by. i will automatically screamed. screwed me for that. now it is time for me to go to class. this is where the fun of getting lost begins. i have to ask almost anyone for direction. just great!. 

then finally, i applied to one of the optional subject - cookery. that was offered by the University. before i enter the class that's when i know that many students were accepted for this class and i was like " wew.. wew..wew".. never did i know that i was being heard by a group of girls who is actually just as lost as i was. they are, Beatrice, Naomi and  Aubrey. so  we talked a lot outside the class and we went on and on till i told them about me living in the dorm and this catches Aubrey's attentions very much. So, we went in the class together and i find Aubrey quite amusing because she often looked at me and smile creepily which back then made the situation "awkward" for me.. but due to some clashes in my modules in the end,i did not apply that subject. 

Sadly, from that day on, i have always been a loner and it was the very first three weeks of boredom in my life.. 

 

 

 

 

wow, i never thought writing this story makes me.............. " hmmmmm...." i want the juicy part! where are you??

 

 

rosii