Ch 1: First accidental encounters

let out the beast

(PARK CHANYEOL P.O.V)

"Ahhh... it's maths class now Kyungsoo-ah. where is Sehun? did he escape already?". kyungsoo nodded and i just smile. 

We might be bestfriends but the three of us are the exact opposites.. we are like a ladder- height differences and people find it adorable if we walk side by side. moreover, kyungsoo and i likes maths and we are quiet dilligent if it is related to studying.. while Sehun.. he is the school mascot for the football team so he might not get detention for missing Mr. Lee's maths class and  he is for sure at the gym now developing those abs of his (well Sehun and his obsession with 8 packs). But despite our differences, i felt comfortable and the happiest when i am with them. people say we are what they say "friendship goals" these days. lucky for us, we are famous and favourable by most people in the school. 

"Oh well,. let us go to class now Kyungsoo". He nodded again. that's what i loved about Kyungsoo, always direct and never ask anything further. 

 

(Lunch time) 

"yo brotherss~" Screeched Sehun. 

"ewww your saliva is all over my food now Sehun ah!" exclaimed Kyungsoo and i laughed. 

"sorreyeh brossss..... AHHHH! that hurt! why you hit me Kyungsoo-Shi?! why? why?why? my poor body!" sehun fake cry and Kyungsoo give him a glare. These two are like kids whenever they meet, their never ending fight always make my day and i am always the mature one so i just laughed at them.

"what's funny Chanchan?" direct Kyungsoo with a hint of sarcasm and i just shut my mouth and gave him my surrender pose so he know that i do not want to get involve in this fight. As they are still busy quarrelling, my eyes are busy scanning the cafeteria and that's when i saw her. "she's beautiful" i whisper to myself. 

".....bro.......broooo???!" screamed Sehun that i had to put my hands on my ear because god this kid scream like an opera girl.. sheesh.. don't tell him that though. I didn't reallised that i was staring at her for almost a minute and Sehun was talking to me. God i am embarrassed.  

"sehun ah, kyungsoo ah.. listen.. i want you guys to help me out.. i think i am interested in someone... and she is here RIGHT NOW"  i told them while pointing my finger to her direction. Sehun smirked and Kyungsoo just gulped. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Lee Narae P.O.V) 

Wow this school is huge, but so far no one had made an attempt to talk to me.. which is good? i guess. maybe it is because on how the way i dressed for today? black t-shirt, black leggings, black eye liner with extra thick mascara. yeah~ i am going with the emo look.. oh well as long as people won't bother me then i'm cool. just play along Narae.. just play along. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! crap! i fell.. why now? i couldn't stand up.. why the hell is there a pool of white liquid all over the floor........ and now i'm all wet!. I regain my focus, get up and went to the toilet.. this is the worst morning ever, yuck! it's milk!!!!!!!! and it smells awful already. who did this seriously? Ugh......... good thing i brought spare tees and put it in my locker.

"So much for the Emo look now it's ruined and black stains covering the milk liquid. grazzi! Now i turned into smelly cow lady. Just great! bo-ho! people would sure be amazed by me now" and here goes to talking to myself again and as usual being dumbstruck by all this turn of an event. i better changed now before lunch arrive. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol looked around to make sure the line is clear.. now let the show begin. Chanyeol signaled Sehun to proceed and then Kyungsoo to follow. 

" Hello there lady, you look..........." Sehun panicked - "confused." Kyungsoo interrupts, "YEAH.. yeah,, confused" continued Sehun. Chanyeol glares at Sehun from his distance and Sehun Mouthed sorry to Chanyeol. Narae looks at them both like they grew heads because her facial expression clearly says that she does not want to be disturb.. So, she just walk past them both and without a warning Sehun suddenly pushed her and she stumble onto some guy with food in his tray. 

"Great! now this!" she exclaimed. Then she fell. few seconds after the fall, she heard a few gasps and girls are screaming "No!!!!?" oh wow i feel special already cause at least someone cared for me but then, i heard some random guy saying " help him! help him!" and i mumbled to myself "him? are you blind or what? i'm a girl for i want this to end for good sake!"

Then i heard a low rumble of laughter from below me and i just realized that i've been talking to myself and how stupid of me to closed my eyes? VERY. I opened my eyes to see, such a mesmerizing eyes looking back at me... and we stayed like that before the guy that pushed me down clears his throat and accidently said his next words too loud that i heard him perfectly clear "wow..better than we planned huh bros?". 

I hurriedly stand up and walk away fast.. then, from behind i heard mumbles like "are you okay Chanyeol?"... "that low life.. how dare she did this to you!".... "how clumsy.. shame on her...."  "who's that troubling girl?"........ "that girl is annoying and rude...." that directed to me. oh wow how thoughtful and one word play in my mind -  "it hurts". 

After few minutes searching for the toilet, suddenly i bumped to a girl and we said "i'm sorry" at the same time. Just as i was about to go.. she asked me, "Are you okay? what is wrong?" and never in my 18 years of living have i felt very grateful to a stranger for asking me. i just held her hand and said thank you to her and she just nodded understandingly. so i left her and went to the toilet. The incident repetitively played in my mind as i whisper " it hurts... it hurts...NO! i can do this.. the pain is only temporary.. you are a fighter.." and i stayed in the toilet for about 10 minutes and after i exited the toilet i made up my mind to never walk across those people again. 

 

-END OF CHAPTER 1- 

 

 

so peep! howz my 1st chapter so far? hahahahaha. yikes i got no followers or readers. i do not know how to gain any and i am new here. i hope you guys find my first chapter readable though! hopefully. and sorry if there are grammatical error used. i will improve for the better! 

 

sincerely,

A.Rosii