1/2

I can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark….” Jinyoung’s panting hard due to all the mix pleasure the older’s giving him.

 

At first it was just two teenagers wanting to experience what it’s like to be. But after they tasted it, they got addicted. They both can’t stop and don’t want to stop crossing a line where it should’ve been.

 

Even at their first meeting, something clicks. They’d know they would become friends who could understand without speaking out, who could rely on when you are in need, whose presence alone would make you feel calm when you had bad days.

They were inseparable from the moments they meet. They wouldn’t decline if someone said that this was their destiny. Because they weren’t even born in the same country. Jinyoung is just a country boy originally living in Korea, born in Jinhae and moved to Seoul. Mark on the other hand is an American lived in LA before he came to Korea. Different nationalities and different cultures wasn’t an obstacle for them get closer.

Everything is just so natural when it comes to you. That’s what makes me so scared sometimes especially when I’m not sure why it is to be this comfortable with you. A kiss on a cheek, just so casual for you, they usually greets there like this right. But why it makes my heart flutters when I’m not even attracted to boys. I didn’t know I would get attracted to boys until you or maybe just you who make me feels this way. But do you feel the same?

 

Just about when he’s getting use to the heart fluttering kisses on his cheeks, he kisses him on the lips taking his first kiss. It was just their casual Friday doing their homeworks in Jinyoung’s home and watch some movies which Jinyoung would choose and Mark would hold him between his legs while sipping his favourite iced chocolate.

Jinyoung would settle until he got comfortable between his best friend’s legs and lean back to the broad chest who had hold him in his both bad days and good days. Someone would say they act too intimate for just being friends but it’s just something they always do casually. At least he thinks that. Natural or casual. Does it matter when I get this comfortable with you?

Jinyoung cries when the movie becomes so sad. The lead actor leaves the actress to go back to his country for his dream. Mark chuckled at Jinyoung’s weak heart for drama but he still holds him close and whisper sweet words. “Cry baby, why do you always cry whenever the movie gets sadden?”

“Why does he leave her? I hate it when people leaves another. If he really loves her, he shouldn’t do that right?” he tries to reason between sniffs. It’s embarrassing to cry over a movie but it doesn’t matter because he’s with Mark and the latter is so used to his every mood swings, he knows it won’t faze him. In fact, Mark can calm him down effortlessly. He always feel calm when he’s with him.

“He had to. He didn’t have a choice I think” Mark tries a little to put out positive vibes.

“That’s bull. It’s all about priority.” Jinyoung sniffs harder.

“Ok ok hush now. It was just a movie. Don’t take it to your heart. It wasn’t even real.”

“If it was real, I don’t think I would only cry. It could be something worse.” He sniff out into tissue hard and suddenly he turns to Mark “Would you?”

Mark was caught off guard by the sudden question, he didn’t get it “Would I what?”

“Would you leave me someday too?” Jinyoung looks down his lap sadly after his question. He doesn’t like the idea of Mark leaving him someday. He’s already feeling bad.

“Why would I leave you? Where would I go?” Mark’s puzzled.

“I mean you could always go back to LA. That means you could always leave me someday. There is a possibility”

“Hmm? But there’s also a possibility that I get a job and settle down here. You thought of that just because of that movie?”

“It’s not just because of that movie. I’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter