Cry and Breathe

Talks, Hugs and Kisses

Breathe and Hold Me

The night felt so strange, instead of hearing the shouts from people who loves to party down their flat and the loud upbeat songs from their speakers they were welcomed with silence. Two figure standing beside each other in front of the big window in their  apartment. They have been sharing—living together since the 9/30 chaos happened but It felt like something is missing for they barely even talk because they have been busy with their own schedules, Tiffany has to do some photo shoots, concerts and tapings while Jessica with her company, since her brand have been receiving so much love but amidst that  if they have free time, they will make sure to meet each other here in their apartment and talk. They will tell each other how their day went or if there’s problem they will talk things out and never leaving it unclear. So when the time Jessica received some call from Taeyeon telling her that Tiffany went back to their ‘home’ the older Jung knows that something is up. She heard some words about Tiffany and scandal but with the seven members’ reassurance that they will protect the pink monster from the basher, Jessica stopped panicking because she knows that they will. So after hearing the call and knowing Tiffany’s current state which didn’t leave a good impact to the CEO she decided to postpone all her meetings that day and immediately flew all the way from China to Korea because she knows that her lover needs her.

“Why are you here?” Tiffany asked, it’s the first thing Jessica heard after stepping a foot inside the room. “I heard from your secretary that you have to attend meetings for the future—“

“Priorities.” There it was. The tone of Jessica’s voice that never fails to send Tiffany on cloud nine. The older girl waits for the girl to response with her cute giggles but when she received none, she knows that Tiffany is lost in her thoughts.

“Breathe.” Jessica softly murmurs as she stares at the plain dark sky. “Let it out, all the things that make you frustrated, all the things that are weighing you down, let it go because if you won’t get it out of your chest you will never be able to breathe.”

For the first time that night their eyes met and Jessica thought that maybe the stars that are missing on the sky were in Tiffany’s eyes.

“Hug.”

Tiffany’s trembling voice felt like a sharp knife in Jessica’s heart. “I-I need your hug. Please hold me.”

Never have to be told twice, Jessica closed the gap between them, her slender hands securely wraps around Tiffany’s waist. As if the hold is all that it takes. Tiffany broke down, tears rushing down her cheeks, as she bite her bottom lip trying so hard to muffle her cries.

As heartbreaking as it was and how badly wanted Jessica to stop her lover from crying she stayed still and hold her as if she was her everything, after all, she is her everything.

“I didn’t mean it—I really—“ Tiffany said between her hiccups. Jessica pats her lover’s head and continue to coed her.

“Hey, I know, I know that you didn’t mean it. Please people make mistakes Tiff and you are no different but at least you did your part, you already apologized it’s just some people were meant to be too hard to those people who has good heart like you, that they are willing to do some terrible things just to drag you down but you know what there are still people—like me, like your fans that will do everything that we could just to protect you.” Jessica closed her eyes as she kissed Tiffany’s crown tenderly. “You deserve every good thing in this world that even the hate can’t stop you for having it.”  

Just when Tiffany ask God what’s there to continue her life, Jessica will appear and will give her a reason to continue.

“So stop sulking okay? Because you are strong and brave to admit that you made a mistake, there are only few people in this world that can do that you know that?” Jessica hums as she starts to sway their body.

Tiffany looked up, their eyes aligned to each others. This time both lost in each other’s gaze.

“Whenever I see your eyes, I felt like I’m seeing a glimpse of the universe.” Jessica whispers and Tiffany finds it breathtaking.

“Cheesy!” She playfully pushed Jessica after letting out a chuckle.

“OH! THERE IT IS!” Hearing the sudden increase of tone, Tiffany frowned at Jessica.

“W-what is it?”

The thin line of Jessica’s lips turned into a curve smile as she places back her arms to where it belongs, Tiffany Hwang’s waist.

“There goes my cheerful Hwang, the Hwang that has contagious smile that can brighten up people’s mood. A smile that’s enough to beat Mr. Sun’s shine.

Tiffany wants to tell her that she’s very thankful to her but she doesn’t have to because—No need to say—for the girl already know that so she ended up wrapping her hands around the taller girl’s neck.

Thank you and I love you.

If eyes could talk, it’s the exact words that will Jessica receive. She flashed a smile, the one that Jessica loved the most before pulling herself close and capturing the lips that she missed.

Thank you for being my pillar of strength. Thank you for everything.