Favourite costumer

Favourite costumer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was Jimin's favourite costumer. He always knew the exact times Yoongi would come to the supermarket and when he would leave. It would be a bit over the top to say that Jimin had a crush on Yoongi, Jimin barely even knew the boy. Yet Jimin always got super cheerful whenever Yoongi entered the store, and he got sad when he left it. Jimin just liked Yoongi's face alot.

 

 

...

 

 

Jimin happily put his bicycle in front of the supermarket he worked at, today it was Tuesday which meant he would be able to see Yoongi again. It wasn't like the two ever talked to each other, Jimin had only seen Yoongi getting groceries and sometimes when he stood behind the counter he could talk a bit to Yoongi, for example to ask if Yoongi wanted the receipt even though he knew Yoongi would always answer with the same blunt "No thank you". And Jimin would lie if he said that it didn't hurt him a bit, not being able to talk to the gorgeous man with the grey hair. - He found out Yoongi's name after his best friend Kim Taehyung claimed to know one of Yoongi's friends, Namjoon. - Even his co-workers noticed his change of mood whenever Jimin saw Yoongi leave the store with two bags full of groceries in his hands, Jimin wished that he could just talk to Yoongi instead of staring at him the whole time he was at the store, forgetting about all his work and making his boss mad. But it was worth it.. He guessed.

 

 

...

 

 

While Jimin was restocking the shelves, he turned to look at the clock which signalised that it was 6 PM. Jimin happily sighed, knowing Yoongi could come in now any second. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't be able to find something and ask Jimin to look for it, but there was no chance Yoongi wouldn't be able to find a product, Yoongi had been coming to the supermarket for as long as Jimin could remember, and boy. That was long.

Jimin was happily working, sometimes side-eyeing the door to see if Yoongi came in, until he got caught off guard when someone behind him cleared their throat.

Jimin ly to see Yoongi standing there, looking at his feet.

"I'm sorry.. C-can I help you?" Jimin asked, trying to sound as cheerful as possible, his mind was raging with thoughts. Because holy , Yoongi was actually standing so close to him and talking to him. "There's this product missing from the shelves, could you check if you have it somewhere?" Yoongi replied bluntly, and Jimin was actually quite taken aback by his tone. Jimin nodded quickly and walked to the door where all of the stock was behind, checking if the cereal that Yoongi always gets was there but sadly, no luck. Jimin came back from behind with his hands empty and he saw Yoongi look at him questionably. "Ah uh sorry, w-we don't have it in stock right now but maybe it's here tomorrow.." Jimin started hesitantly and Yoongi growled, ing growled, and said "Well tomorrow I don't have ing time to go here, you know? Now I don't have any ing cereal for breakfast because of this." Jimin stood there, eyes wide. He had never expected Yoongi to be this rude. "W-Well you can always try one of our other ce-" He started again but Yoongi interrupted him, "I don't want any of your other cereals I want the one I always get, don't try to make me buy stuff I don't want." Jimin stepped back and just nodded which made Yoongi huff, "Can't you like, bring it to me tomorrow. I really ing need it okay and as this supermarket doesn't do delivery and I just happened to ask you, could you bring it to my house tomorrow morning I will even pay you extra as long as I get my damn cereal" Yoongi said, looking taken aback by himself aswel this time. Jimin was shocked, Yoongi. The Yoongi he had been 'liking' for a long time, just asked him to come to his house?! "Don't think too much of it.." Yoongi stopped to read Jimin's nametag, "Park Jimin. I just want my cereal." Jimin just nodded, not really knowing what to say because damn he sounds so good saying his name. "Um. Well okay. Tell me what time and give me your adress and I'll be here." Jimin said, trying not to sound too eager. "5.30 am. Don't be too late brat." Yoongi said, before turning around, leaving Jimin clueless.

The truth is, Yoongi didn't need his cereal in particular, he just  wanted to see Jimin off work.

 

 

...

 

 

And that's how Jimin ended up in front of Yoongi's door at 5.25 AM with the cereal box in his hand. He couldn't remember the last time he was this nervous, yet he had to remind himself that he was only going to deliver the cereal box to Yoongi and then just leave as it wasn't like Yoongi was going to invite him over or something.

He hesistantly knocked on the door, only to reveal a half asleep Yoongi 2 minutes later. "O-Oh. Jimin. Goodmorning, you can come in if you'd like to." Yoongi mumbled, before walking off to his bedroom, probably to put some clothes on as he was only wearing an oversized tshirt and underwear. Jimin tried to keep down his blush before going inside, opting to sit on the loveseat that sat opposite the small tv. After 5 minutes of Jimin awkwardly sitting in Yoongi's apartment, Yoongi came out of his bedroom, now wearing black skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt that contrasted in a nice way with his hair and- he looked beautiful. That was all there was to say about Yoongi, he was beautiful. Jimin smiled shyly while handing Yoongi the box of cereal, "Well.. Here's your cereal.." He said awkwardly, feeling Yoongi's gaze judge him. Yoongi grasped the box out of his hand and muttered something like "Thanks" before walking to the open kitchen, making his cereal. "Eh.. Do you want me to leave?" Jimin asked, not really feeling comfortable watching Yoongi eat his breakfast. "I don't care really," Yoongi said, who had his mouth stuffed with cereal. Gosh he looked so cute. Jimin nodded at him and decided to stay for a bit, after finding out that Yoongi didn't mind his presence that much. "Do you want some too?" Yoongi asked, suddenly sounding nice. Jimin looked up from his phone and nodded, walking into the kitchen. Yoongi was already making the bowl for Jimin and didn't notice him coming in so when Jimin opened one of the draws to look for a spoon, Yoongi shrieked and spilled the milk all over Jimin's t-shirt. "Oh my I'm so sorry holy how did I even" Yoongi said, looking very annoyed. "It's okay Yoongi, really." Jimin tried to reassure him, but before he could finish his sentence Yoongi already stood up to get him a clean t-shirt, perhaps? Jimin just stood there waiting for him to return, which he did after a minute or so, holding a clean t-shirt. "Thanks?" Jimin said, grabbing the t-shirt and pulling his dirty one over his head, not feeling awkward with changing as he had been working out alot which meant he had a nice set of abs on display.

What he didn't notice though, was Yoongi staring at his body like it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi before looking at the time, realising it was almost 7 am already: time for him to leave for school. So he made up an excuse for him to leave and quickly ran out of the door, not wanting to be late for school.

 

 

 

 

While in class, Jimin couldn’t stop but think about what happened at Yoongi’s apartment and he wondered if he would ever see Yoongi again after this apart from seeing him in the supermarket. It took Jimin a few seconds though, to realise that Yoongi still had his t-shirt and Jimin was still wearing his t-shirt. It was a Wednesday, meaning Yoongi wouldn’t come to the supermarket today. He usually only came on Tuesdays and Fridays, two days Jimin luckily worked on. Jimin didn’t even understand why he went twice a week in the first place, as he lived alone but didn’t question it further. When the last bell rang at 4.30 pm, Jimin rushed back to his apartment. More like little flat room. As Jimin only received a tiny bit of money from his parents, he worked 4 days a week in the supermarket from 5 PM to 10 PM so he could pay his rent and for stuff like food or sometimes to go out for dinner. His job at the supermarket didn’t pay too well, but he was glad because through his little job he did get to meet Yoongi, the most beautiful man Jimin had ever seen. Once he arrived at his flat, he hastily took of his clothes to change into his work clothes, as he had to be there at 5 PM he had to rush. Once he was finished, he grabbed 5 dollar to eat something for dinner and an apple to eat while walking to the store. Jimin happily put in his earphones, forgetting about the world around him for a bit until he walked into a stranger.
“Oh - um sorry..” Jimin said awkwardly, wanting to apologise properly but as he was in a rush it was kind of hard so he just continued walking, not paying any more attention to the stranger he had just bumped into. Little did he know it was the Yoongi who he walked into.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter