their little ball of happiness

Baby, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. t h e i r 1st

 

Shownu and Hoseok had desperately wanted a child as an addition to their household, but it wasn't that easy for them because they weren't a "normal" family. They kept on getting rejected to adopt by the government for the past 2 years by their "incapability" of taking care of children because of their unconventional relationship.

 

Until one morning on a cold winter day.....

 

"Hoseok your phone rang a few minutes ago, do you have to go to the studio or something?"

The younger who just woke up answered that he already finished his final vocal take for his album yesterday. Hyunwoo who was watching the snow falling from behind the window nodded his head.

"Or maybe is it possible that its the social worker?"

With that realization Hoseok who hadnt even moved an inch from their bed jumped and checked his phone throughly.

"Hyung! it is from Minhyukkie's orphanage, i think we should go there!" "What if the worker just wanted us to know that he is already adopted by another family?"

"I have a good feeling about this"

"Lets go then" the older smiling sheepishly ignoring his own previous comment.

 

Δ

After the two hours long drive they finally reached their destination.

The orphanage that they had been visiting for the last 3 years.

"What if... he doesnt want us.... what if..."

Hyunwoo was not really the type to ramble over something and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter