♡~°•i will leave him in your care ~°•♡

I belong to you ~♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun winced as he pushed his swords harder towards yongguk's own but his bodygaurd have to be cruel sometimes . He won't let him win this battle . The young teen's sword flew away and daehyun fell on his while looking at yongguk with wide eyes .

He's just too strong ..

He pouted slapping yongguk's hand away when he tried to pull him to stand back . Daehyun stubbornly run away and the two maids run after him .

Yongguk rubbed the back off his neck and didn't say anything .

" Is he troubling you again ..yongguk ?".  Upon hearing the sudden voice , yongguk didn't hesitate to waste a single second to kneel down in front of his highness who smiled warmly to him and looked towards the diration his son run away too . It was the hiden spot of this beautiful garden having a fountain .

"  I Never thought like that your highness. ." Yongguk politely spook . Not making eye contact with the king of this town .

" Raise your head yongguk .." Yongguk did that and his heart warmed up when he saw the king's smile .

" Now at his age he's a little bit moody .." Yongguk smiled as the king continue speaking .

" You used to be like that when you first come with your uncle , do you remember ?". Yongguk flushed a bit as he nodded and the king start chuckling quietly .

The air around them suddenly changed as cold wind blow against them and they both looked above at the cloudy sky that start gathering around .

" Yongguk , before we go inside I have something to tell you .." 

Yongguk looked at the king's hazel eyes and felt something skip on his heart . The desire to protect this family . The desire be with them forever ..like his father did and even his grandfather.  They served this beautiful family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter