You are my once in a lifetime

Once in a Lifetime (song fic)
Please log in to read the full chapter

WonHo wakes up to the ceaseless sounds of the birds chirping noisily, groaning, he opens his eyes only to close them right away at the gleaming ray, shining ever so wonderfully through the half-opened windows. It is not an ideal morning if you ask him. Except for the fact that he finds his arms wrapped around KiHyun as the younger’s back pressed flush against his chest.

KiHyun is still sleeping soundly. He smiles a little, looking at his peaceful stature, hands caressing strands of hair covering his eyes. WonHo smiles as he buries his face into the soft hairs, taking in a long, deep breath and plants a gentle kiss onto his lover.

It doesn't matter how many time WonHo look at him, he will always be as beautiful and innocent as they first meet. He stifled a laugh reminiscing their first encounter, but careful enough as to not wakes up his lover. He stays in that position for a few minutes before carefully move away from the bed and making a beeline to the kitchen.

It has always been KiHyun who wakes up early and prepare breakfast and stuff, but today, since it is the other way around, WonHo decided that he wants to do something for his lover. Perhaps some pancakes and coffee or hot chocolate would be nice. Once he reaches the kitchen, he starts to look for all the ingredient that he need. After getting everything ready, he switchs on the radio since it is too quiet but not loud enough to wake his lover up.

The DJ starts to ramble something and WonHo just chuckle to their antics.  "Ok, so next we have Mr. Jeong who requested Tiffany ssi Once in a Lifetime for the love of his life for their 6th anniversary. D'awwwww so cute. Ok, Jeong ssi, we will play this track in a little while and we hope that the both of you will last for a lifetime. Stay tune~~~"

WonHo is mixing the batter when he heard that and it causes him to smile since he feels that he can really relate to that Jeong ssi. Now, WonHo is absolutely not the kind of person who love this kinda song or just being cheesy or romantic in general. Nope.

He always seems cold and detach and some might mistook him for being a playboy. Well, the thing is, it’s not like enjoy changing partners every now and then. It’s just that he can’t seem to commit for a long term. And he really didn’t want to hurt his partners (ex, mind you) any longer hence the breakup. It got to a point where he really believe that he was either aual or was just simply meant to be forever alone. However that label stuck with him and he decided to just roll with the punches, which didn’t help his situation at that moment at all.

And then he meet KiHyun.

When the track start to play, he too start to reminisce about his love life.

 

I didn’t want to believe in anything

Countless encounters and lies

But something astonishing happened

That transformed me

As if I started my first love

 

I c

Please log in to read the full chapter